• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kana puzzling request today...tio.embarassed by housemate

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
today rain so cannot go cycling. so she said go PS walk walk then have dinner there. then halfway walk walk around PS near Times bookshop, she walking in front like 4 to 5 metres away. i was playing game (or rather collecting credit gems on prescribed timing) on my mobile. then i could see her stopped and turned back to wait for me to reach her. then I reached her, she suddenly whispered in my ear and said: "my bra hook something wrong, can help me hook back". i was like huh? sure boh?!? in public? then she gave me the hurry up impatient look and turned her back to me. then i also didn't know how to start doing this thing, i mean like the bra is inside her T-shirt and cannot see, so fumbled here and fumbled there. then she got frustrated why i took so long and asked me to put my hands into the back of tshirt and rebook....wahlao, got amdl passerby walked by and smiled at me lor, so embarrassing lor...knn
You finally decided to put your wet dreams on paper. LOL!