• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anti-Slut Defense: Why Women Want Sex but Act Like They Don’t

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
For a woman, being promiscuous can be socially devastating, so she employs “anti-slut defense” to maintain a perception of purity, even if she wants to have sex with you.

What Is Anti-Slut Defense (ASD)?​

Anti-slut defense refers to a common female defense mechanism against social sanctions related to the slut label or any negative perceptions related to female sexual behavior. Even though we may have entered a more sexually liberated era in the West (for good and bad), the truth remains that many women still feel, or at least act upon, the female promiscuity stigma. After all, some men still judge women for acting upon their needs and desires, which, in my opinion, is their right as much as men.

Also, other women will slut-shame and judge other women to gain a competitive edge in the mating market. All this contributes to a potential sexual stigma many women feel.

It is so ingrained in most cultures that, despite a few recent cultural changes toward a more sexually liberated world, it cannot undo the harm caused by the sex-negative norms related to female sexuality. Young girls learn from their parents that screwing around is bad, and this impacts their self-worth.

And even though sexual liberalism is found all over and promoted by women in the media, social media, and pop culture, the stigma remains. They will always bump into judgmental people – those who will not only judge them but also potentially impair their social reputation.

Women care deeply about where they stand in the social hierarchy. Their status, and particularly their “sexual status,” has a huge impact on their desirability to men. Many men are looking for what I call “virgin sluts” – girls who can satisfy all their sexual kinks and needs while being “a clean Madonna.” This is closely related to the common Madonna/Whore Complex.

anti-slut defense

Men seek purity but also get bored with it. What irony.

Many women are aware that men seek “purity,” so she will:

• Hide her sexual desires and needs
  • Deny herself to guys
  • Hold back potential promiscuous behavior
  • Back off from their sexual advances
She will act asexual to not come off as “slutty,” “easy,” or “impure.” This behavior – or defense mechanism – is what we refer to as anti-slut defense. And it can be both verbal and non-verbal.

You’ll hear verbal statements like:

• “I am not that kind of girl”
  • “I never had a one-night stand” (rarely true)
  • “I am not a slut”
Anything resembling this is a clear sign of ASD.

But it can also be communicated non-verbally:

• Resisting your moves
  • Pulling your hand away
  • Pushing back and telling you “Hey, that’s too much.” (but this can mean many other things, like lack of compliance/attraction)
Anyway, you get the idea. We have numerous posts about how to deal with ASD and resistance.

Here are some suggestions before I move on to the next part of our discussion:

There are two types of anti-slut defense – external and internal. Understanding both and telling them apart is key to understanding what technique to employ – even though most techniques will have a positive impact on dealing with most forms of anti-slut defense.

And again, like everything else in this field, try out something. If it doesn’t work, do something else. We never possess full information about a situation, and therefore, we must make assumptions and calibrate accordingly. This is no exception.

External Anti-Slut Defense​

This is usually caused by external factors like her surroundings – for example, social circle, her friends, or professional circle.

External ASD will cause her to avoid certain behaviors so she doesn’t feel judged or viewed negatively. Mind that those "judges" don’t always have to be close circles, like friends, but could be acquaintances and even strangers. For instance, women care about their public perception, so if they feel judged, even if by total strangers, it is still a big deal to them.

anti-slut defense

Sometimes, basking in the perception of purity overwhelms her desire to get nasty with you. If you want action, isolate!

In other words, if she feels like she is socially exposed, her defense mechanisms will pop up. Therefore, it is generally a bad idea to escalate too much physically in front of her friends unless she is one of those "I don’t care what others think" kind of girls, or her friends really like you. (Social value can actually help diminish anti-slut defense – I have written about this in my post on the importance of social value.)

Viable solutions to this form of anti-slut defense:

• Isolation (should be done at all times – if possible)
  • Display low-key behavior

Internal Anti-Slut Defense​

This form is a bit complex, as her surroundings do not necessarily cause it (however, surroundings can reinforce it), but it’s related to internal factors like her self-image. In this case, she is afraid of feeling like a slut. It’s because all her life she has feared this label, and the experience becomes traumatic for her.

Therefore, even if there are no people around, she may still have her defenses up, because hooking up with you may make her feel dirty, unworthy, and slutty. This can be a tough one, but these girls usually love feeling liberated – unless their defense is caused by a strong belief, such as Christian or Muslim values, etc. (even then – I once had a girl put on a hijab post-sex!)

The way you deal with this form of anti-slut defense is by:

Anti-Slut Defense Caused by You​

Or any other guy.

This is a big one. Some women will put up their defenses, not only to protect themselves but to appear as more attractive potential long-term girlfriends.

They feel that (or even know that) many men want “virgin sluts,” and therefore will put on that mask – a false purity to make the guy think they are long-term girlfriend material.

The problem is – it is usually only a mask. I once knew a guy who met a girl like this. The guy kept on insisting all my girls were sluts – what a jackass.

And interestingly, he kept insisting how his new girlfriend was not like the rest – she was no slut. She was pure, only his, and never had a dirty past.

That same night, I met this cute blonde at a private party. Things escalated quickly, and we made out. We ended up in a bathroom, and I screwed multiple of her holes. The sex was passionate, and she enjoyed it.

We eventually parted ways.

Later, I met this guy (different guy from 3 paragraphs up) who introduced me to his new “pure” girlfriend. It was the girl I just had filthy sex with in the bathroom. Yup.

Of course, I kept my mouth shut.

The point is, if you are looking for purity, you will be looking for something fake. Does that mean women are dirty? No! I think the right way to think about that is to try to learn to enjoy women for who they truly are. I believe you may even discover they are cooler than you, though. In my opinion, women are cooler, more fun, and more interesting once you start to understand and accept them for who and what they are.

Anyway, back to my point. Sometimes women will have fears about you being open to accepting her as the sexual being she truly is and therefore will hold back her sexual needs and desires. It may be a response to something you did or said, but it can just happen for no reason, perhaps out of habit on her part.

No matter what, make sure you handle it right.

Suggested solutions are generally the same here:

• Reframe sex as natural and no big deal
  • Display a nonjudgmental attitude; be nonjudgmental and open-minded
Now let’s look at two different theories related to anti-slut defense.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should be asking why your Cantonese women like to open leg sell nude buy Porsche and fake thrown eggs in Taiwan?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should be asking why a hokkien virgin with annulled marriage must admit to be slut because your Cantonese dog son of prostitute dare not swear CRIMINAL BULLY mouth say so?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should also be asking why you BUSTED CANTONESE ADULTERER with cheap dao tao strategy like to act holy point your dirty finger and persecute hokkien virgin for adultery?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should also be asking why you Cantonese FOX don’t look in the mirror at yourself cheap dao Tao ADULTERER and your cheap women sell nude buy Porsche or fake thrown eggs in Taiwan but look at others and harm others that are hokkien Virgin with annulled marriage as slut?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should be asking too why Cantonese FOX like to win by underhanded means from evil filthy lies to immediately posting to win last word after I log off?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The worst anti-slut defense is to overdo it by claiming you are a virgin, only to realize that you are completely incapable of proving it.

@iamnobody tioboh?
State fact of being a virgin is called overdo by your shameless self admitted CRIMINAL BULLY CANTONESE DOG SON OF PROSTITUTE MOUTH. Cannot state facts but must accept your evil lies is then called correct not overdo by you Cantonese dogs FOX hiding in rat hole doing crimes to Gansiokbin. Pui!!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The worst anti-slut defense is to overdo it by claiming you are a virgin, only to realize that you are completely incapable of proving it.

@iamnobody tioboh?
When a slut finds herself completely incapable of proving that she is a virgin, she resorts to 围魏救赵 (relieve the besieged by besieging the base of the besiegers). She attacks the besiegers by randomly assigning identities to her besiegers and brutally bludgeons the characters she invented with whom she pretends to be acquainted.

If the besiegers foolishly bite the bait and seek to dislodge the identities unfairly assigned to them, the slut succeeds in relieving the besiege as everyone ends up busy talking about identity as opposed to virginity.

Even after your pubic hairs turned white, there is still NOT a single shred of evidence to prove the ludicrous claim of virginity, and throughout the years the slut has provided her audience nothing more than a bare assertion.

@iamnobody tio boh ?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
When a slut finds herself completely incapable of proving that she is a virgin, she resorts to 围魏救赵 (relieve the besieged by besieging the base of the besiegers). She attacks the besiegers by randomly assigning identities to her besiegers and brutally bludgeons the characters she invented with whom she pretends to be acquainted.

If the besiegers foolishly bite the bait and seek to dislodge the identities unfairly assigned to them, the slut succeeds in relieving the besiege as everyone ends up busy talking about identity as opposed to virginity.

Even after your pubic hairs turned white, there is still NOT a single shred of evidence to prove the ludicrous claim of virginity, and the slut has provided her audience nothing more than a bare assertion.

@iamnobody tio boh ?
c26729b1aa4e48b5ac57ff5a33ff2eba.gif

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
State fact of being a virgin is called overdo by your shameless self admitted CRIMINAL BULLY CANTONESE DOG SON OF PROSTITUTE MOUTH. Cannot state facts but must accept your evil lies is then called correct not overdo by you Cantonese dogs FOX hiding in rat hole doing crimes to Gansiokbin. Pui!!
Open your legs wide, you dirty stinky slut whore!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No evidence = state fact ?

天下大亂了!

人無臉皮,天下無敵 !
Tsk tsk tsk you shameless Cantonese dog busted underhanded keep repeating dirty trick to post reply right after I logoff to win last word. Pui ! YOU No evidence can hide in rat hole do crimes to defame Gansiokbin slut prostitute and demand Gansiokbin to open leg to prove to you Cantonese dog is then called 天下大乱 人无脸皮 天下无敌。 basically everything you accused me is what you and your cheap family women are yourselves. 马不知脸长. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even after your pubic hairs turned white, there is still NOT a single shred of evidence to prove the ludicrous claim of virginity, and throughout the years the slut has provided her audience nothing more than a bare assertion.

@iamnobody tio boh ?
You cancer Cantonese dog son of prostitute keep repeating evil shameless lies that I have no evidence to prove my virginity when I openly challenged you to take up my test challenge and it’s you self admitted CRIMINAL BULLY dare not take up and not I no evidence. Pui!