• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anti-Slut Defense: Why Women Want Sex but Act Like They Don’t

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a slut finds herself completely incapable of proving that she is a virgin, she resorts to 围魏救赵 (relieve the besieged by besieging the base of the besiegers). She attacks the besiegers by randomly assigning identities to her besiegers and brutally bludgeons the characters she invented with whom she pretends to be acquainted.

If the besiegers foolishly bite the bait and seek to dislodge the identities unfairly assigned to them, the slut succeeds in relieving the besiege as everyone ends up busy talking about identity as opposed to virginity.

Even after your pubic hairs turned white, there is still NOT a single shred of evidence to prove the ludicrous claim of virginity, and throughout the years the slut has provided her audience nothing more than a bare assertion.

@iamnobody tio boh ?
And don’t twist you FOX Cantonese snake you write like Malaysian dog @nightsafari and you play the same dirty tricks in exactly the same evil way and you dare not open mouth to swear you are not him while you got the cheek to demand your victim of crimes to open leg to prove to you. Look at how you twist it to i randomly assign identity when you Cantonese dog son of prostitute are a self admitted CRIMINAL BULLY that viciously attacked me hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as slut prostitute.

You protest your identity Malaysian Cantonese dog @nightsafari with only son dead when you can easily open your mouth to swear that you are not Malaysian you are not Cantonese you are not @nightsafari with only son dead. Why you dare not? And didn’t you say you are not bothered by being said to be Malaysian Cantonese dog @nightsafari then why protesting again on this and twist it to you are victim when I am the victim of your abuse and have the right to suspect you. Obviously you are telling lies you are not bothered that why you don’t to swear. You are busted LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY YOU ARE MALAYSIAN CANTONESE DOG @nightsafari clone that persecuted me for years. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
c26729b1aa4e48b5ac57ff5a33ff2eba.gif
So clever FOXES Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @iamnobody @musclepower to use underhanded means to one start threads asking cb slut chicken question and the other act innocent answer questions around me to smear and insult hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as slut whore mistress. 真丢人恶霸!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely reputation as a public toilet bowl?
That’s your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreelyl leg open so big means she's inviting? The smell from your hole will attract a lot of indians. They love dirty filthy sluts like you.