• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Mr Lee Kuan Yew didn't want to go to the hospital immediately

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, LKY is the most kind, gentle and considerate leader Singapore ever had. That's why he created the CPF system to prevent daft sinkies from becoming penniless due to foolish management of their monies.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, LKY is the most kind, gentle and considerate leader Singapore ever had. That's why he created the CPF system to prevent daft sinkies from becoming penniless due to foolish management of their monies.
spot on and agree absolutely, we should elevate him to sainthood - just look at the number of electric basikals on the roads with bestest financial prudence. can't wait for my turn :wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Wait..soon, we will read more news, saying he didn't want to be cremated at certain time for the undertaker has to take their rest or the religious people or....the stories are infinite...

Pope Francis should consider him a Sainthood..maybe the Diocese of the Catholic Church should nominate to the vatican...:rolleyes:

Yeah, next we will hear how he held his bowels for a few hours and refrain from shitting and peeing and tahan because his medical staff watching their fav korean soap opera and he donch want to disturb them? That sort of kindness?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, next we will hear how he held his bowels for a few hours and refrain from shitting and peeing and tahan because his medical staff watching their fav korean soap opera and he donch want to disturb them? That sort of kindness?

Why must you mock our founding father's kindness? Please show the same sort of kindness as exemplified by Mr. Lee.

LOL! LOL! LOL! You are just too funny! ROTF!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Why must you mock our founding father's kindness? Please show the same sort of kindness as exemplified by Mr. Lee.

LOL! LOL! LOL! You are just too funny! ROTF!

Mental Minister has to hold it in lah. If he pee and shit in his adult diaper, his pinoy care aide will scold him in tagalog loud loud and if he interrupted their Korean soap opera, he will not get his diaper changed until the next day. So, what to do?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
6am seems critical. Surprising he did not take a queue number at polyclinic and ask for a referral like all poor folks n wait for 1 month before shit happens. 6am indeed. Jumping queue at 6am is indeed so mightly. Good riddance it did not require Sq to fit out another private taxi by 6am.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh my. I cannot top this. It is as if Straight Times has took the idea right out of my head.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'll tell you the real reason why he delayed things. He was hoping for a quick end. He'd had enough and I don't blame him.

I'm a lot younger than he is and I'm already having days when I hope I don't wake up the next morning.

rare moment of truth from leongsam,all the success all the wealth all the sheep u can fark in the world and yet death is one's greatest wish,im a lot younger than you but sometimes it feels that way too,its good to go out into the world knowing you are already a dead man walking with nothing to lose.if u already died a long time ago whats the worst that could possibly happen?there are other fates worst than death and living is one of them.

by the way before you die leong,pls tell me the secret to achieving financial independence.

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the guy who commandeered a whole fucking plane at short order and now they're telling us he didn't want to wake a couple of people up??? :rolleyes:

I share your opinion too............ outta character for a person like him!!!
even his personal doctor was fucking, he has to de-couple or get struckoff the register & thunderbolted!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not post the real picture of a scary looking LKY without hair, a skeleton & at deaths door, instead of posting a much younger picture of him riding a bicycle:confused:

At that stage of his life LKY looked scary & many people were shocked to see a frail old man, because the media had always posted a picture of him with hair. When you are in your 80's & having all kinds of health problems he must have been afraid that a visit to the doctor might have been a one way trip.

I guess he was afraid of facing the "hard truth" that he was dying.

you mean a picture of that Beetlejuice guy???

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll tell you the real reason why he delayed things. He was hoping for a quick end. He'd had enough and I don't blame him.

I'm a lot younger than he is and I'm already having days when I hope I don't wake up the next morning.

pls put my name in your will.............

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait..soon, we will read more news, saying he didn't want to be cremated at certain time for the undertaker has to take their rest or the religious people or....the stories are infinite...

Pope Francis should consider him a Sainthood..maybe the Diocese of the Catholic Church should nominate to the vatican...:rolleyes:

They should get Andrew Lloyd Webber to write a musical for him.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should get Andrew Lloyd Webber to write a musical for him.

The money grabber duo - Adrian Pang and Sharon Au have already done the musical.

adrain_pang_sharon_au_as_LKY-KGC_combine.jpg

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, LKY is the most kind, gentle and considerate leader Singapore ever had....

... and being extremely kind that he allowed homeless and jobless foreigners from Vietcong land, pinoy land, ah neh land, whiteman land, ah tiong land and all countries in the world to flood into the island to take up jobs and HDB flats away from locals... who have to compete with these foreigners for jobs and HDB flats as well as places in schools and beds in hospitals.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
... and being extremely kind that he allowed homeless and jobless foreigners from Vietcong land, pinoy land, ah neh land, whiteman land, ah tiong land and all countries in the world to flood into the island to take up jobs and HDB flats away from locals... who have to compete with these foreigners for jobs and HDB flats as well as places in schools and beds in hospitals.

If u are truly a 'big boss' u would have been happy to get cheap labour! But apparently u are not!