• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Mr Lee Kuan Yew didn't want to go to the hospital immediately

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...Chia Thye Poh deserved his fate. :rolleyes:

This is the most unkind statement of 21st century. That guy was locked up not because he had committed rape, manslaughter or being a spy. He was locked up because he refused to admit being a commie or a sympathiser. Today, there are more commies roaming, living and working in sinkie land than many other countries in the world.

How could anyone justify the imprisonment of more than 30 years of that guy?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....Soon, Old Man found himself warded at the SGH. A crow appeared at his window. Freaking, out, he gave instructions that all crows in the hospital vicinity should be exterminated.
The efficient civil service quickly sent extermination crews with ladders to check on all the trees in the hospital grounds...

The Hokkiens believe that when a black crow pays you a visit, it is a bad omen. If the story is true, it must have scared the shits out of the bloke on the hospital bed.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man already Mati already please let him Rest in Peace lah!

Why still bring him up and let everyone argue about nothing?

Dead yes but his policies still alive and making life miserable for locals but good for imported shits and foreigners.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Hokkiens believe that when a black crow pays you a visit, it is a bad omen. If the story is true, it must have scared the shits out of the bloke on the hospital bed.

LKY is the crimson underlord himself,if anything the crow should be scared of LKY appearing as it is a bad omen.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
rare moment of truth from leongsam,all the success all the wealth all the sheep u can fark in the world and yet death is one's greatest wish,im a lot younger than you but sometimes it feels that way too,its good to go out into the world knowing you are already a dead man walking with nothing to lose.if u already died a long time ago whats the worst that could possibly happen?there are other fates worst than death and living is one of them.

by the way before you die leong,pls tell me the secret to achieving financial independence.

Before Sam Leong dies, he should be a hero to all sinkiepooreans, and denounce the PAP. There will be 72 virgin sheeps (ewes) waiting for him in heaven.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Why no one ask the question of who allowed Old Fart to ride a bike in his advanced old age without a helmet? even little kids are trained to ride with a helmet from young age. His whole security detail should have been fired for letting him get on a bike without the helmet. Is it possible WP infiltrated his entourage and allowed these dangerous behaviours to be carried out by him. So if he falls of his bike and cracks his skull, it looks like an accident? That Low guy is so cunning. THAT IS REALLY LOW OF LOW. hehehehe

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no one ask the question of who allowed Old Fart to ride a bike in his advanced old age without a helmet? even little kids are trained to ride with a helmet from young age. His whole security detail should have been fired for letting him get on a bike without the helmet. Is it possible WP infiltrated his entourage and allowed these dangerous behaviours to be carried out by him. So if he falls of his bike and cracks his skull, it looks like an accident? That Low guy is so cunning. THAT IS REALLY LOW OF LOW. hehehehe

His head is strong enough (until wife died)

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
His head is strong enough (until wife died)

In some countries, its against the law to ride a bicycle without a helmet. Some one in his entourage is attempting to kill him at that time by allowing him to ride around without a helmet. There should have been an investigation. LOL.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll tell you the real reason why he delayed things. He was hoping for a quick end. He'd had enough and I don't blame him.

I'm a lot younger than he is and I'm already having days when I hope I don't wake up the next morning.

menstruation can cause depression.. i hope you get laura than kortex. it will absorb better...

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
In some countries, its against the law to ride a bicycle without a helmet. Some one in his entourage is attempting to kill him at that time by allowing him to ride around without a helmet. There should have been an investigation. LOL.

In some countries--Singapore?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"People need to sleep... mai cha lah. Me need rest too...", but they brought him in anyway.

Sleep deprivation is a serious matter.

The CEO of SAP was said to have died for lack of sleep.

jw5

Loyal
He already does that occasionally. :p

Before Sam Leong ties, he should be a hero to all sinkiepooreans, and denounce the PAP. There will be 72 virgin sheeps (ewes) waiting for him in heaven.

This is the guy who commandeered a whole fucking plane at short order and now they're telling us he didn't want to wake a couple of people up??? :rolleyes:

Yeah tell that to the guys who rotted away in prison for years even though they committed no crimes. :rolleyes: