• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is marijuana Illegal and why do we hang people for it?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hi guys this is indeed a very good thread and I'm reading every word of it. I have some questions and hope some of you could enlighten:

1. Are marijuana, cannabis, ganja the same?
2. Someone mentioned marijuana is expensive to test unlike heroin could test on the spot does it mean that authorities at the border testing people's urine is testing for heroin only?
3. I need poppy seeds for cooking curry anyone know where to ge it legally?

One comment I have - tried one time and had the best sex ever I swear.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its just stupid to hang people for a drug that has never killed anyone. It doesnt make any sense. It should also not be a class A drug, You cant put cannabis in the same league as Heroin, Meth or other garbage substances. You cant allow people to set laws that they have no clue about, You cant allow a person to be castrated just because the majority of the population has no idea what it is or thinks its dangerous. Its not Fair. But Singapore being a conservative country will never take legalization lightly so the next best thing to do is to be fair to those who consume it and dont screw up their life for consuming something harmless.

Last year a Singaporean Dude(Malay guy if im not wrong) was sent to court for consuming Ganja, He argued that he needed it for his backbone problems and it was the first time in Singapore's history that someone was not punished for cannabis but not amounting to acquittal. So he was allowed to walk out freely but was told if he would come back he would be charged this time round.
up till the 90s they were giving senior citizens in chinatown opium pills.....totally legal as well.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just to relate, 2 Oz bros, friends of mine, both took Marijauna in their primary school. For months they never went to school and their parents never knew. Today, one of them had memoery recall problems whilst the other went on to take hard drugs and had to be institutionalised. I believe marijuana is banned because some started on it and went on to take the harder drugs later. I have no qualms about taking it myself as I can handle it but I cannot say for others.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love the kick when it kick in, it hit you with a blast, lsitening to your favor songs and having sex.

The stuff from South Africa was the best i have ever try, cheapest was from Panama 30 usd for a block which weight like more than a lbs ( in the 70's), but still pack quiet a kick.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just to relate, 2 Oz bros, friends of mine, both took Marijauna in their primary school. For months they never went to school and their parents never knew. Today, one of them had memoery recall problems whilst the other went on to take hard drugs and had to be institutionalised. I believe marijuana is banned because some started on it and went on to take the harder drugs later. I have no qualms about taking it myself as I can handle it but I cannot say for others.

Bro I have been smoking weeds for nearly 20years , and I did not upgrade to other drugs not even party drugs ..marijuana is banned for other political reasons .

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi guys this is indeed a very good thread and I'm reading every word of it. I have some questions and hope some of you could enlighten:

1. Are marijuana, cannabis, ganja the same?
2. Someone mentioned marijuana is expensive to test unlike heroin could test on the spot does it mean that authorities at the border testing people's urine is testing for heroin only?
3. I need poppy seeds for cooking curry anyone know where to ge it legally?

One comment I have - tried one time and had the best sex ever I swear.

1) they are the same
2) yes last time it's expensive to test urine for marijuana , but not anymore
3)purchasepoppyseedssale.com

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typically papee mentality, because it is the norm in society to classify it as illegal & it shall stay illegal until our paramount dictator deems so it is no longer! Same as diesel engine cars, it creates too much smoke and all blah blah blah! And we are talking about 60's 70's & 80's, since the 90's diesel engine makers has made tremendous transformation from dirty smog emitting device to the current most environmentally friendly powerhouse in names like merc, bmw, jaguar even porsche! But all these pen pushing mother fucking waste of time piece of hdb upgraded shit still wants to tax diesel cars such exorbitant amount. Simply because they do not have the aptitude, the knowledge & the intelligence to find out more to understand what is really going on in the real world!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw a documentary about marijuana once where they did experiment on mice. It seems that if the mice were given marijuana at an early age, their brain, motor skills gets affected later on in life. However, if adult mice were given marijuana this does not manifest later on in life. I think the documentary says its equivalent to about 16-17yo for humans to have the same effects. So, I suppose that is what happened to your friends.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typically papee mentality, because it is the norm in society to classify it as illegal & it shall stay illegal until our paramount dictator deems so it is no longer!......

Who was the idiot in the PAP who started ostracising people for having "long hair" :confused: Was it LKY?

I still remember those dark days in school when I had to worry about the length of my hair :o In my school you had long hair if it touched your collar or if touched the eyebrows. Instead of looking at the motives of having long hair it was really dumb to have a blanket rule to ban hair touching the collar, touching the eyebrows,...

The same goes for making it illegal to chew gum & not flush the toilet. These were just signs of a dictatorship that have driven thousands from Spore.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like mention by someone earlier on, Its just ridicules to be handing out Urine tests to citizens upon arival from overseas, That is defiantly against a person's basic Human Rights, They basically make you feel like they own you.

Anyone knows what happen to the bunch of international kids that got caught recently.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
1) they are the same
2) yes last time it's expensive to test urine for marijuana , but not anymore
3)purchasepoppyseedssale.com

Thanks drifter, I am shock they sell poppy seeds in the internet. I wonder if it's safe to order more like will Thai customs get hold of it and come after me because I think in Thailand it's not allowed to bring in any seeds or fresh fruits.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like mention by someone earlier on, Its just ridicules to be handing out Urine tests to citizens upon arival from overseas, That is defiantly against a person's basic Human Rights, They basically make you feel like they own you.

Anyone knows what happen to the bunch of international kids that got caught recently.

You could even be arrested just for testing positive for the drugs you consumed outside of Singapore.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
You could even be arrested just for testing positive for the drugs you consumed outside of Singapore.

Yup. Thats what im trying to say... What if someone goes to Amsterdam and smokes it legally and comes back and gets busted at the air-port. Was thinking of going to Amsterdam to relieve some stress, But on 2nd thought i think i rather stay clean then come back to a Night-mare. Its just too dodgy to look for some in sg and smoke it.. Too risky.

Last edited:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
22.jpg

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro I have been smoking weeds for nearly 20years , and I did not upgrade to other drugs not even party drugs ..marijuana is banned for other political reasons .

Bro...I was relating to a personal experience about these 2 boys that grew up in an undesirable environment. No parental supervision as both were busy or for some reason. The boys mixing with bad company and parents not even aware they did not attend school, nor did the school care enough to inform the parents. Smoking in excess and being stoned all the time will affect the brains when very young. I am not saying it happens to all as marijuana affects people different. I mentioned I took it twice with no effect but my group of friends were having a fantastic time. I looked at them and thought to myself, "Wtf, what is so great about it?" From then onwards I never took it as it does not affect me.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would the sycophants decriminalise something that they administer the most draconian of punishments for? Which is more valuable to them? Face or the "worthless" lives of joint druggies?

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would the sycophants decriminalise something that they administer the most draconian of punishments for? Which is more valuable to them? Face or the "worthless" lives of joint druggies?

Many of this "Worthless" people are Educated people. A large block of Ganja smokers pickup weed overseas while studying abroad and almost all are English speaking individuals who are also working good jobs. Compare that to Heroin, meth, k users in Singapore and one thing you will notice is almost all of them are Uneducated/struggling in life/low education/gangsters/have screwed up life.

Technical Marijuana consumption is decriminalizing in Singapore.. 1st and 2nd time offender will not have a police record/case and will go to rehab/Counseling instead of Prison. But of cos our Rehab looks/feel the same as a Prison.

Last edited:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hanoi262.jpg

In Sg, they said cannot means cannot. Other countries, cannot but somewhere u can manage to get it.

Ramseth (Inf)

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro cruxx,

if u take marijuana u will end up looking like your avatar. eyes can see all white only. :eek: