• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do low IQ stupid people think that straight people can turn gay?

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think they should get their IQ tested. If it is below 130, then they should re-evaluate their beliefs.

Why do low IQ stupid people think that straight people can turn gay?--

1) Maybe it is because they are bisexual and they experienced feelings for males and females, so instead of recognizing they themselves are bisexuals they think that they were influenced to become gay.

2) They do not believe that gays are born gay. How can a person who has no interest in a certain food suddenly get influenced to like it?

3) They worship(cock suck) the ang moh western values of one partner for one spouse, when the traditional chinese and malay values allows one husband to marry many wives.

4) They are suppressing their own gay nature and therefore think that suppressing gay people will effectively suppress their own gay feelings.

5) They think that nature only creates sexuality to be black and white, nothing in between.

6) They think their religion is 100% right from the word of God, they didn't question whether their religious books have been altered by others. Cheena trying to take on ang moh religion to feel superior.

7) Their shallow concept of family only involves the husband, wife and kids. They don't think that friends, best friends and siblings can also be part of a family.

8) They never study biology because they were too stupid in school. So they cannot perceive from the biology sense of things.

9) They like a certain gender but prohibit someone from liking that same gender, that only says they are selfish and care only about they want, not what others want. Small-minded and self-centered, truly the ugly sinkie mindset.

Please add more reasons for me, trying to think like low IQ people is very hard.

Last edited:

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

1) Maybe it is because they are bisexual and they experienced feelings for males and females, so instead of recognizing they themselves are bisexuals they think that they were influenced to become gay.

2) They do not believe that gays are born gay. How can a person who has no interest in a certain food suddenly get influenced to like it?
1) even if you dun like your parents for being bisexual to certain extend to be able to produce you, you dun need to insult their iq

2) which chilly loving adult starts drinking curry gravy instead of milk when they are little?

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) even if you dun like your parents for being bisexual to certain extend to be able to produce you, you dun need to insult their iq

2) which chilly loving adult starts drinking curry gravy instead of milk when they are little?

1) Even if my parents are bisexuals or gays, I would not dislike them. Maybe it is your parents who are bisexuals that you cannot accept.

2) If they are born to like curry gravy since birth, to restrict them from liking it reflects your selfishness to only want what you want them to like.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Even if my parents are bisexuals or gays, I would not dislike them. Maybe it is your parents who are bisexuals that you cannot accept.

2) If they are born to like curry gravy since birth, to restrict them from liking it reflects your selfishness to only want what you want them to like.
1) you say you dun dislike them but it is ok to insult their iq for being bisexual a few moments ago? nice

2) name 1 baby who likes curry if possible. on the other hand any1 can throw stone and easily hit a handful of adults who acquired the taste for hot, spicy food later in their life

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) you say you dun dislike them but it is ok to insult their iq for being bisexual a few moments ago? nice

2) name 1 baby who likes curry if possible. on the other hand any1 can throw stone and easily hit a handful of adults who acquired the taste for hot, spicy food later in their life

1) where did I mention anything about bisexual a few months ago, I think your memory got something wrong.

2) people like you restrict babies from even thinking about curry.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) where did I mention anything about bisexual a few months ago, I think your memory got something wrong.

2) people like you restrict babies from even thinking about curry.
1) what few "months"? you ok or not?

2) what? anyway i assume you no balls to accept my "name a baby" challenge. i rest my case.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal

I said, "1) Maybe it is because they are bisexual and they experienced feelings for males and females, so instead of recognizing they themselves are bisexuals they think that they were influenced to become gay."

I said I would not dislike people for being bisexual. But if they are stupid then I will dislike them. Your comprehension is not working.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
2) what? anyway i assume you no balls to accept my "name a baby" challenge. i rest my case.

Your challenge has nothing to do with this thread. I don't have to deal with your retarded nonsense. The topic is why do low IQ stupid people think that straight people can turn gay? Contribute to the topic or fuck off.

You tried to win but end up like a retarded loser.

I already said,
"2) people like you restrict babies from even thinking about curry."

Last edited:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To my understanding, gay i.e. the preference for same sex is the result of nature. However, bisexual is nurtured.

Nature makes sexual acts a pleasure so as to encourage procreation. As a result, the desire for "pleasure" is the primary reason for animals to engage in sexual acts and not the need to reproduce. When young male lions were chased out of their pride when they reach maturity, these young males engage in homosexual acts among themselves as the urge is great but there is no female around. (Our local zoo has only 2 male lions and once I witness one mounting the other.) However, once the young males managed to take over a pride of females, the homosexual activity will stop. An important point to note is that their earlier sexual acts have greatly strengthen the bond between the males. They have known each other intimately.

For human, if a very young straight guy meets a gay, he may not be able to resist the "pleasure" performed by the gay on him and engaged in his first homosexual act. Since male partners are not easy to come by, the gay will cling to him and the bond will grow. Though the straight guy may still find the opposite sex attractive, it will be difficult for him to break the bond with the gay. To many social workers, this is the main reason why they have an issue with gays. Gays are born but they can make straight guys bonded to them for life.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
To my understanding, gay i.e. the preference for same sex is the result of nature. However, bisexual is nurtured.

Nature makes sexual acts a pleasure so as to encourage procreation. As a result, the desire for "pleasure" is the primary reason for animals to engage in sexual acts and not the need to reproduce. When young male lions were chased out of their pride when they reach maturity, these young males engage in homosexual acts among themselves as the urge is great but there is no female around. (Our local zoo has only 2 male lions and once I witness one mounting the other.) However, once the young males managed to take over a pride of females, the homosexual activity will stop. An important point to note is that their earlier sexual acts have greatly strengthen the bond between the males. They have known each other intimately.

For human, if a very young straight guy meets a gay, he may not be able to resist the "pleasure" performed by the gay on him and engaged in his first homosexual act. Since male partners are not easy to come by, the gay will cling to him and the bond will grow. Though the straight guy may still find the opposite sex attractive, it will be difficult for him to break the bond with the gay. To many social workers, this is the main reason why they have an issue with gays. Gays are born but they can make straight guys bonded to them for life.

I don't think bisexual is nurtured, bisexuals can also be born bisexuals.

Humans are different from lions in terms of mental function. Humans discriminate more than animals. The lions might also be bisexuals. Comparing straight humans and lions is not accurate.

The bisexual that stick with a gay already shows he likes it, if he cannot leave his partner, it is a problem with his indecision to not get married or have kids, not a problem due to gay sexuality. Not all bisexuals stick with gays. Those who stick with gays might be preferring gays to straight local women which is not surprising judging by the low quality of local women.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The bisexual that stick with a gay already shows he likes it, if he cannot leave his partner, it is a problem with his indecision to not get married or have kids, not a problem due to gay sexuality. Not all bisexuals stick with gays. Those who stick with gays might be preferring gays to straight local women which is not surprising judging by the low quality of local women.
I have ever posted your above view to a friend who is a social worker in this area. I was wondering why a guy would prefer a shit hole with a male body to boobs with shapely curves. To my surprise, he told me that the shit hole is much better. Coupled with the skillful maneuvering of the gay partner, a young guy will get addicted. Well, that is one expert's view which I will not want to verify personally.

AlphaLover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bisexual in your sad case means gay you stupid low IQ fucking bastard dog.

A disgrace to your parents you bastard gay you oIo oIo oIo

I think they should get their IQ tested. If it is below 130, then they should re-evaluate their beliefs.

3) They worship(cock suck) the ang moh western values of one partner for one spouse, when the traditional chinese and malay values allows one husband to marry many wives.

4) They are suppressing their own gay nature and therefore think that suppressing gay people will effectively suppress their own gay feelings.

5) They think that nature only creates sexuality to be black and white, nothing in between.

6) They think their religion is 100% right from the word of God, they didn't question whether their religious books have been altered by others. Cheena trying to take on ang moh religion to feel superior.

7) Their shallow concept of family only involves the husband, wife and kids. They don't think that friends, best friends and siblings can also be part of a family.

8) They never study biology because they were too stupid in school. So they cannot perceive from the biology sense of things.

9) They like a certain gender but prohibit someone from liking that same gender, that only says they are selfish and care only about they want, not what others want. Small-minded and self-centered, truly the ugly sinkie mindset.

Please add more reasons for me, trying to think like low IQ people is very hard.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have ever posted your above view to a friend who is a social worker in this area. I was wondering why a guy would prefer a shit hole with a male body to boobs with shapely curves. To my surprise, he told me that the shit hole is much better. Coupled with the skillful maneuvering of the gay partner, a young guy will get addicted. Well, that is one expert's view which I will not want to verify personally.

But obviously the 2 males lions stopped fucking each other so that means if they really prefer females they can still stop having gay sex. If animals can make a conscious choice based on their sexual preference, there is a higher chance for humans to do so as well.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But obviously the 2 males lions stopped fucking each other so that means if they really prefer females they can still stop having gay sex. If animals can make a conscious choice based on their sexual preference, there is a higher chance for humans to do so as well.
As you have mentioned earlier, the lions are probably bisexual. Non of them is gay so they're not attracted to male but do it to each other simply because of sexual urge and the absence of a lioness. Once there is female around, they were change their orientation back to the opposite sex since by nature their preference is female

For the case of a human gay and a bisexual, the preference of the gay is forever male regardless of the situation. Since male target is scarce, they usually go for young kids who are still naive. The gay will go all out to win him so the pleasure that this gay can provide will be way beyond what the guy can derive from the opposite sex. Hence, even if the bisexual guy happens to meet a girl he will find it less satisfying because usually he needs to do the chasing and pleasing to hook the girl. On the other hand, his gay pattern is pro-active, ever ready to please him Soon the bisexual guy will lose interest in having to do all the chasing and woofing for a girl as he has someone waiting to give him the pleasure he needs

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said, "1) Maybe it is because they are bisexual and they experienced feelings for males and females, so instead of recognizing they themselves are bisexuals they think that they were influenced to become gay."

I said I would not dislike people for being bisexual. But if they are stupid then I will dislike them. Your comprehension is not working.
read that with the thread title

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your challenge has nothing to do with this thread. I don't have to deal with your retarded nonsense. The topic is why do low IQ stupid people think that straight people can turn gay? Contribute to the topic or fuck off.

You tried to win but end up like a retarded loser.

I already said,
"2) people like you restrict babies from even thinking about curry."
you started with food taste as eg so i challenge you with curry eating. what's the problem?