• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who used to cheong these retro discos

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think 97 moved to Cairnhill Place thereafter. Lots of incidents involving the police. Even more went unreported.

Dont remember Cairnhill Place but I remember I went to the "97" at International Building, next to the Thai embassy. It was in the basement too. Entrance at the side of the building.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I knew someone from NS who chiong'ed Blue Heaven everytime after booking out.

BlueHeaven011.jpg

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
correct! haha his penthouse office at forum galleria same as rumours, he likes to drive around in a white convertible rolls with a bunch of models
yeah! what happened to him in the end ah? heard something about fraud or somesuch...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah! what happened to him in the end ah? heard something about fraud or somesuch...
He was a conman plain and simple
He fucked the banks and his business partners over and some heads rolled at the Govt agencies that fawned over him.
There was a book about him Khameleon : the Elyamani Khamis story

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nana was good.
But i prefer sabai sabai.
Good liveband
I remembered there was another ktv next door.
You must be one of the after hours crowd that came with the bands and crew of the other siamdius.
Geographer shifted to Clarke Quay where a murder happened and ICON shifted to a few locations. Wondered why sebai sebai never moved operations elsewhere.