• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who used to cheong these retro discos

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you also recall those days of Mechinta & Queen Bee clubs in JB ?
Mechinta on top of hill nearby where straits view hotel is now. Seafood restaurant at the foot of hill always changing owners last was named jaws5.
Famous for its shows which regularly featured Angmo charbors. They also private rooms next door for private parties.

Queen Bee at the old Komtar building. Mechinta was the more famous of the two joints.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mechinta on top of hill nearby where straits view hotel is now. Seafood restaurant at the foot of hill always changing owners last was named jaws5.
Famous for its shows which regularly featured Angmo charbors. They also private rooms next door for private parties.

Queen Bee at the old Komtar building. Mechinta was the more famous of the two joints.

During my NS days, my friends and I drove in once during a bookout night to have a drink at Mechinta. The performers there were mostly ugly old hags, with saggy boobs. Total rip off! After that, we went to a cheena nightclub nearby where the ah lian chicks there were so much better and fun to be with.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone remembers Ego's KTV at Belilios Lane at Little India? It was a favourite discussion thread on Sammyboy back then I think.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my NS days, my friends and I drove in once during a bookout night to have a drink at Mechinta. The performers there were mostly ugly old hags, with saggy boobs. Total rip off! After that, we went to a cheena nightclub nearby where the ah lian chicks there were so much better and fun to be with.

lol, u boh ask for refund

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone remembers Ego's KTV at Belilios Lane at Little India? It was a favourite discussion thread on Sammyboy back then I think.
Mummy Jackie and her stable of girls. Theme nights were the most fun and happening. her private love life was like a soap opera.
Wondered what happened to her?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mummy Jackie and her stable of girls. Theme nights were the most fun and happening. her private love life was like a soap opera.
Wondered what happened to her?

I love the Nurse and Secretary nights. After 1am, can see panties and bras lying all over the sofa and table.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wandered into the dressing room while finding the toilet in Mechinta .. The scene in the dressing room is better than the strip show stage :biggrin:

On stage u can only see mountains and hills. In the dressing room, u can also see bushes and forests.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Interestingly, Robert Kuok’s half brother ran Mechinta. Property was theirs. I believe it was sold years ago. That half bro was a bachelor. Tia Kong gay. Was very ill 8-10 yrs ago. Wonder if still alive.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interestingly, Robert Kuok’s half brother ran Mechinta. Property was theirs. I believe it was sold years ago. That half bro was a bachelor. Tia Kong gay. Was very ill 8-10 yrs ago. Wonder if still alive.

sugar king also got related bizness sugar mama