• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who used to cheong these retro discos

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder how many here in this forum were born already or sucking their mother's nipples when Warehouse first started in 1984.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn why during our time dont have this type of dj?

This can only happen in a non-Muslim country. If she did this in Muslim majority country, she would be raped, stone to death and blame for their Muslim men's horny behaviour even though Muslims believing in Islam suppose to be poised. However, Islam is a cult and only produce retards who are always horny and violent. That is why their women are not allow to show skin and face in order to not attract attack by their horny Muslim men.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember the good old days of Health Centres ?

I remember one Health Centre along Beach Road...I think Merlin Hotel.

After massage, the girls will bath for you and offer you ginseng soup to drink.

I forgot the name of that joint....quite sleazy one and in the basement of the building.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember the good old days of Health Centres ?

I remember one Health Centre along Beach Road...I think Merlin Hotel.

After massage, the girls will bath for you and offer you ginseng soup to drink.

I forgot the name of that joint....quite sleazy one and in the basement of the building.
Wow! I never had that privilege in health centres. Balmoral, Keck Seng and Orchard Boulevard were my favourite joints.