• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What SuperPower Would You Like To Possess?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
would like the ability to make every woman like my cock when they see it....call me Penisman ....then i can choose whomever i want.....

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to make every woman like my cock when they see it....

so you are going to walk around town like this

l.jpg

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
would like the ability to make every woman like my cock when they see it....call me Penisman ....then i can choose whomever i want.....

hi there

1. bro, unless your prick is some 12" and as thick as some coke bottle mah!
2. hahaha!
3. not only gals go after you.
4. sammy will too!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yes lor bro.....at the moment everone knows my penis is 1 inch long with 972 wrinkles....thats why i wish for that superpower lor.

Then i will have more bargaining power with BosSam

hi there

1. bro, unless your prick is some 12" and as thick as some coke bottle mah!
2. hahaha!
3. not only gals go after you.
4. sammy will too!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U guys all lack imagination. Should just ask for the ability to alter reality. Basically all the power U need. Need to fly, change reality so that U can fly. Wanna change history, distort reality so the important event never happened.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about the ability to make multiple clones of yourself?

Oh wait, all of us have this superpower on the forum.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
super-genius level intellect like 达文西

can combine ten of the deadliest weapons into one and a shine in the day torch, brillant!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2Zfoveqlnbw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
super-genius level intellect like 达文西

can combine ten of the deadliest weapons into one and a shine in the day torch, brillant!
hahaha.

达文西 most solid one is the solar torch light. Must use another torch light to shine at the solar torch light in order to work.