• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What SuperPower Would You Like To Possess?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I could be invisible, I would be going to banks and the homes of chiobus and movie stars to look at them naked.
Why on earth would u want to go to the homes of those assholes? :biggrin:

Agree with you. The last place to go to will be the homes of these assholes. The only exception being the time these assholes 'steal eat' at home when their spouses are not around. Wonder if they know how to 'jilat'.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same for me.. I'll choose to be invisible too.. When I obtained the invisible power, I'll go to Oxley Rd and go and see what LKY will be doin every nite.. I'll secretly take few photos of him changing his undies and post it online..

I'll do it too to the rest of the PAP Ministers who won't know my secret presence in their homes..

hahaha ... can do it to HC too...:biggrin:

i choose to teleport... woosh !!! tele to old man's room, pull his pants down, woosh !!!

Hahaha bro, I have to admit I'm laughing at you this time........................ :o

If I could be invisible, I would be going to banks and the homes of chiobus and movie stars to look at them naked.
Why on earth would u want to go to the homes of those assholes? :biggrin:

invisible how to rob bank ? carry money bags people can see leh...

best is, i have ability to teleport ... :biggrin:
like the movie Jumper ... :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha ... can do it to HC too...:biggrin:

i choose to teleport... woosh !!! tele to old man's room, pull his pants down, woosh !!!

I worry if LKY wear this kind of boxers during night time.

mickey%20mouse%20L_01.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I wish that I could turn back the clock
Bring the wheels of time to stop
Back to the days when life was so much better

Lying here in silence picture in my hand
Of a boy I still resemble but I no longer understand
And as the tears run freely, how I realise
They were the best years of my life

(Johnny Hates Jazz)

B

Baluku

why do i still need super powers?

i already have access to God! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ability to fly is a very attractive option for me. Unfortunately, you said nothing about the speed.

It's important that I can fly as fast as airplane, if not, faster. The speed of a F16 would be ideal.

Forget about the perversion that comes with being invisible. With the ability to fly, I no longer have to worry about dual citizenship etc. I can get out of Singapore without having to queue @ immigration. I don't have to worry about Tiger Air not taking off on time. I think I can save a lot of money just by "jetting" around myself.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People used to say want fast sit rocket....

If speed is important then can chose to teleport or even travel at speed of light....then not restricted to earth liao....can even travel out of the galaxy....
But then need other super powers to facilitate this....like ability to survive in outer speed for example.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ability to read and control people's mind, like Martian Manhunter. He's my favourite superhero from the Justice League after Batman!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ability to read and control people's mind, like Martian Manhunter. He's my favourite superhero from the Justice League after Batman!

Batman got no super power, as with robin...
Ironman also....
Any more super heroes without natural super power?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironman also....

I never said Batman has superpowers. I only said he was one of my favourites from JLA. I like his intellect and power of analysis. Another team member without super powers - Green Arrow

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read people mind is most powerful. Even if some one want to kill u . U will escape because knowing happen next.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
To predict the future inorder to win lotteries, stocks and currencies market. When you are super super rich, don't have to care what other ppl thinking with their minds, instead they will be more interested in what you are thinking.

Read people mind is most powerful. Even if some one want to kill u . U will escape because knowing happen next.

jw5

Loyal
Ironman also....

The only one with real natural super power is Superman.
Even Wonder Woman depends on her bracelets, belt, lasso and womanly charms. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I never said Batman has superpowers. I only said he was one of my favourites from JLA. I like his intellect and power of analysis. Another team member without super powers - Green Arrow

Green Lantern lah, what Green Arrow. :biggrin:

Yes, and he only has a ring for his powers. No ring, no power.

jw5

Loyal
To predict the future inorder to win lotteries, stocks and currencies market. When you are super super rich, don't have to care what other ppl thinking with their minds, instead they will be more interested in what you are thinking.

If u could really predict the future, u would just go straight for the lotteries.
U wouldn't want to be bothered with stock and currency markets, takes too long............ :biggrin: