• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Happened to This Forum

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
So much hate in this forum lately - it never used to be like that. Why can't we all be friendly to one another?

I was taught growing up that if people have issues or problems with one another, meet up and discuss it, if still can't be resolved, just put on boxing gloves and square up... then just leave it alone again.

I guess this is one of the downfalls of the ability for people to post anonymously on the internet - for people to continue with hate mongering.

Let's all be happy, have a beer and enjoy life!! :biggrin:

PEACE ALL!!

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was taught in SAF for 2.5 years to kill FT who invade sg. You better know where to put the blame on. We NS slaves are killers.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
So much hate in this forum lately - it never used to be like that. Why can't we all be friendly to one another?

I was taught growing up that if people have issues or problems with one another, meet up and discuss it, if still can't be resolved, just put on boxing gloves and square up... then just leave it alone again.

I guess this is one of the downfalls of the ability for people to post anonymously on the internet - for people to continue with hate mongering.

PEACE ALL!!

What beer you drink ?? VB ??

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

PEACE ALL!!

Are you sure you are not new to this forum. The 2 biggest spammers in this forum are retard madmansg who is hell bent on killing all foreigners who haven'tt serve a day of NS and spastic Makapaa who thinks all Singaporean women are SPGs, including his sisters, mum, daughters and your wife.

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
welcome back =)

how was the trip? :smile:
Gidday mate - pretty good actually... except for the changeable Chicago weather. Achieved what we needed to...

Just a day to try and recover from jetlag, then off to Chennai for a couple of days... after that, can come back and spend a few weeks at home.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you sure you are not new to this forum. The 2 biggest spammers in this forum are retard madmansg who is hell bent on killing all foreigners who haven'tt serve a day of NS and spastic Makapaa who thinks all Singaporean women are SPGs, including his sisters, mum, daughters and your wife.

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why be a cheapskate papaya running dog
GOTTA LOVE PAPAYA...

The papaya is believed to be native to southern Mexico and neighboring Central America. It is now present in every tropical and subtropical country.

Papayas have exacting climate requirements for vigorous growth and fruit production. They must have warmth throughout the year and will be damaged by light frosts. Brief exposure to 32° F is damaging and prolonged cold without overhead sprinkling will kill the plants. Cold, wet soil is almost always lethal. Cool temperatures will also alter fruit flavor. Papayas make excellent container and greenhouse specimens where soil moisture and temperature can be moderated.

Also, great bikini dance party....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y-_Lc-lIaFo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y-_Lc-lIaFo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
GOTTA LOVE PAPAYA...
The papaya is believed to be native to southern Mexico and neighboring Central America. It is now present in every tropical and subtropical country.

Thanks pal for the video!

I was translating Makapaaa's post for those who may not have got the message in the first read.

I love papaya, both the literal and figurative types.:wink:

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take it easy, dun be so seriously over the web. Remember, this is a virtual place, we have all sorts of characters here.

The guy that hates National Service - Madmansg, and of course, there is a particular dropout from Gardens School - Clinton666, he loves to poke his eyes to see stars in the broad daylight !!

Cheers.....

PEACE ALL!!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take it easy, dun be so seriously over the web. Remember, this is a virtual place, we have all sorts of characters here.

The guy that hates National Service - Madmansg, and of course, there is a particular dropout from Gardens School - Clinton666, he loves to poke his eyes to see stars in the broad daylight !!

Cheers.....

You forget one person that might change Singapore history that is Uncleyap but the chances very unlikely.