• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What did you do during your NS

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
90% of the time we sit around doing nothing wait for instructions.
When the instructions come, we argue back all the nonsensical things that may go wrong.
Messenger of the instructions go back to clarify with higher ups.
Then we wait again.
Round and round it went.
NS could actually be cut short to 6 months.
Another thing I leemember was area cleaning.
KNN when nothing to do the order come down "all do area cleaning"
lol

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another thing I leemember was area cleaning.
KNN when nothing to do the order come down "all do area cleaning"
lol
I don't remember doing area cleaning. You gotta creative with your Keng excuses.
If all else don't work, just bochap. Your commanders will threaten everybody if job not done.
There are plenty of idiots who will give in to the threats and get the job done while you wait and do nothing.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't remember doing area cleaning. You gotta creative with your Keng excuses.
If all else don't work, just bochap. Your commanders will threaten everybody if job not done.
There are plenty of idiots who will give in to the threats and get the job done while you wait and do nothing.
That time we on course mah.
Have to do area cleaning.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moi was a storeman officially, supposedly 830-530pm. But my Big Boss always tio arrow for Special Projects, end as a Project Clerk in Formation HQ on 996 basis for these classified Projects...

Only good thing ish My Big Boss organise Office Lunch for all Regulars and NSF regularly, so always got good stuff to eat, and get to go site survey and learn the audit procedures.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moi was a storeman officially, supposedly 830-530pm. But my Big Boss always tio arrow for Special Projects, end as a Project Clerk in Formation HQ on 996 basis for these classified Projects...

Only good thing ish My Big Boss organise Office Lunch for all Regulars and NSF regularly, so always got good stuff to eat, and get to go site survey and learn the audit procedures.
Always heard this mantra : Boh keng buay chut peng !!!!!!!!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always say the best test for NS is to make it voluntary and see how many fuckers will sign up for the 2 years conscription for the sake of his cuntry
If u propose to do tbis test for ns,a lot of generals will be jobless.555

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNNB how did you spend your 2 - 2.5 years in NS.
Were you on the ball want to fight and die for Singapore, a spy for the platoon commander or maybe a gangster and kena charge a few times or Chao Beng or a Keng King.

Well, I was a Keng King of the Keng Kings.
lol

i spent................. SIX......................yes............SIX.................years.......................in the Police................ :roflmao: :laugh:

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
i spent................. SIX......................yes............SIX.................years.......................in the Police................ :roflmao: :laugh:
How, Sinkapore then and now got gangsters or not.
they got show number or not.
In my village by Lake Victoria, Uganda there are no gangsters
Only women gangster who are fighting over men
lol

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
NSmen nowadays
All heavyweight champions
And yes my maid does all my work for me.
lol

screenshot_2021-03-15_at_1.22.16_pm.png

maid+NS.jpg

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
to be honest during my time in the 80s, it was funny knowing sinkees from all walks of life, fishmonger's son, labourer's son, hawker's son, all the idiotic ah bengs....
back then spore was mainly for sinkees, you hardly see any amdk in the streets, much less any tiong or ah neh.......those were the good old days

Those idiotic Ah Beng has amazing EQ that even a scholars don't have; must be our educational system screwed us somewhere

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I chow Keng but unit that time sibeh ulu. Every time find excuse go dispatch office talk to chief clerk who is a lau chio. But actual is to beo S3 who is quite chio. I mean trapped in an army camp you find that standard ok. Once get back pink IC you will puke.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
My vocation is a secret, and I was put into a classified unit. :wink:

Why classified? Because the whole point of NS training is to prepare for war (i.e. we attack first, not we wait for them to attack and we defend) against a certain imaginary enemy which I shall not name here. All the military ops and tactics are based on this. :cool:
Hahahhaha. Talk cock lah. U think stinkapore so big shit got imagery secret enemy meh? Only the paranoia of the old fart, driven by the jews, create all these imaginary enemy. BTW, I was in armour, and in the Brigade and Battalion level, got this classified book of all the potential enemy armour we can face as well as their specs. Guess what? All these enemy armour belong to only one imaginary enemy country. No points for guessing that your potential enemy is the same as my unit's. Only later on, after I sign on then I realize this potential enemy not even interested to waste one bullet on us. They can bring us to our knees without firing a single shot.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Those idiotic Ah Beng has amazing EQ that even a scholars don't have; must be our educational system screwed us somewhere
My gunners and drivers were all ah beng. Being armour units, we have no mats. These fuckers could do things with a tank that were not in the manual. They seem to have an innate sense of mechanical things. My gunner could clean the breech block on our main gun without removing it from the breech. Amazing. My driver could do intermediate gassing and shifting the manual transmission so smooth, u couldn't feel the jerk. And this is from a tank with no syncromesh.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahhaha. Talk cock lah. U think stinkapore so big shit got imagery secret enemy meh? Only the paranoia of the old fart, driven by the jews, create all these imaginary enemy. BTW, I was in armour, and in the Brigade and Battalion level, got this classified book of all the potential enemy armour we can face as well as their specs. Guess what? All these enemy armour belong to only one imaginary enemy country. No points for guessing that your potential enemy is the same as my unit's. Only later on, after I sign on then I realize this potential enemy not even interested to waste one bullet on us. They can bring us to our knees without firing a single shot.

Nope. All you chiongsua grunts do not get the full picture. What we do in military exercises isn't like your typical infantry or armour.

My unit literally does not exist on the official records. We were told that if asked by others what you did in NS, just state that you are [this vocation] attached to [this camp].

I believe you know the identity of this 'imaginary enemy country'. But if Sinkieland were to attack this country first, what is the most effective way to do it? Hint: not with your typical infantry and armour. :wink:

NS is still a waste of time. But what I had seen was truly an eye opener. :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Nope. All you chiongsua grunts do not get the full picture. What we do in military exercises isn't like your typical infantry or armour.

My unit literally does not exist on the official records. We were told that if asked by others what you did in NS, just state that you are [this vocation] attached to [this camp].

I believe you know the identity of this 'imaginary enemy country'. But if Sinkieland were to attack this country first, what is the most effective way to do it? Hint: not with your typical infantry and armour. :wink:

NS is still a waste of time. But what I had seen was truly an eye opener. :biggrin:
It's not an eye opener. It's a big joke. We also had detailed plans to attack this country first. Where to stop. What route to take. etc. We have an entire ORBAT for this, and timeline. At that time, it was like big fuck top secret deal, like u are mentioning now. It was just to impress gullible fucks into thinking their job was super secret and important. Just like we all trained on super secret KP tank was like super garang, can whack anything the enemy had. Later I found out that if we had been the aggressors, no matter how justified, we would have been boycotted, sanctioned and embargoed until we become a stone age economy. Plus the entire weight of the muslim world will commit jihad on us, and the retaliation on us will wipe us out. When u realize this, then u know the political leadership will never initiate hostilities. Not to mention the scholar genitals SAFOS high command couldn't march 10km with our army before some major cockup. Even the PMO know this.