• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Views on Tonychat - Spamming or Not

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>anyway that tonychat is still a sporean (he dun dare to give up red passport, and thailand dun accept him as citizen cos he no talent)..<<

I tot Tonychat's talent lies in PIMPING? Isn't that a talent in Thailand? :confused:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would never have thought such a thread would solicit so many posts, so obviously I am glad I chanced upon it.

Firstly, I would say that Leongsam has immense wisdom but the interesting part about him is that he is able to mix sarcasm, wit, candor, humor, logic, reasoning, parable, acerbity into his wisdom.

So, I always enjoy what he has to say but I do not actively seek his posts out. I am a fan but not fanatic.

Alright, enough of the sucking up. So, here is the crunch stuff.

For Scroobal, I would like to see him having a political dialogue with Thinkall
For Tony Chat, I would like to see him get into a chatroom with Kassem Saleh
For Leongsam, I would like to see him having a cordial discussion with Robox about gay rights.

LOL.

NB: I am so unSinkiefied that I turned into a float.

Yeah, come to think of it, I had wondered why Thinkall did not see it fit to opine his thoughts and views in this forum. His prose is heavy yet easily digested.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>anyway that tonychat is still a sporean (he dun dare to give up red passport, and thailand dun accept him as citizen cos he no talent)..<<

I tot Tonychat's talent lies in PIMPING? Isn't that a talent in Thailand? :confused:

that CB kia tonychat too paiseh to post here liao..

now he talking cock at other threads..:biggrin:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Is it the new year and after the holiday period effect or the moderation of LTB works wonder. Suddenly, forumers seems to flock here en-mass.

Coffeeshop talk - 712 viewing
Politics - 30 viewing

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
See? The Pig Hunters have been trying to stop LeeTahBar from destroying the forum for years but Sam was "protecting free speech"

I hate to be right all the time!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Is it the new year and after the holiday period effect or the moderation of LTB works wonder. Suddenly, forumers seems to flock here en-mass.

Coffeeshop talk - 712 viewing
Politics - 30 viewing

It would be great if internet traffic behaved in the way you describe but I'm afraid reality isn't that simple. :wink: Search engines drive forum traffic and threads like this one are diverting traffic from the other forum to this url.

Sex always sells.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal bro,
Since we are at the topic of spams/Trolls/Forum abuse etc. I have to ask what is your view on handling the resident Troll in the emigration folder, aka Aussie Prick, Redbull, Shockshit. In a way, I think the regulars in the emigration folder are more "matured" and shows more restraints in spamming after these trolls, which doesn't exacerbate the problem as much versus the political or coffee shop folder. On the other hand, it does disrupt discussions and people contributing to the folder with them around. Any ideas on how this can be handled?

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Back to the topic -- Tonychat

After some discourse, tonychat announced he will stay away, but I suspect he will be back either in his present nick or in a new nick.

Thus far tony has refused to answer my question on whether he is gainfully employed since he sounds like a youngish chap, late 20s, 30s maybe.

And despite declaring his loathing for "sinkees" and refusal to share ideas and information with them (with us, actually), he does feel slighted if not somewhat insulted when sinkees don't hold him in high regard.

Advice to tony: You might want to think about bettering your own life first, so you won't have to transfer your insecurities and grievances onto the other people. It's obvious sinkees are just a convenient target for you. The real problem lies elsewhere, yes no?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

After some discourse, tonychat announced he will stay away, but I suspect he will be back either in his present nick or in a new nick.

Thus far tony has refused to answer my question on whether he is gainfully employed since he sounds like a youngish chap, late 20s, 30s maybe.

And despite declaring his loathing for "sinkees" and refusal to share ideas and information with them (with us, actually), he does feel slighted if not somewhat insulted when sinkees don't hold him in high regard.

Advice to tony: You might want to think about bettering your own life first, so you won't have to transfer your insecurities and grievances onto the other people. It's obvious sinkees are just a convenient target for you. The real problem lies elsewhere, yes no?

I have received a PM from s bro who knows that CB kia tonychat personally. I will not post it here since i do not have his permission..

anyway to summarise, that CB kia tonychat cannot make it in real life.. borrowed $ from people never return.. cannot find proper job in spore so gotta run road to thailand.. after finding job as OKT in thailand, mock his fren (the one that lend him $) saying he no balls to migrate...

this kind of lan cheow lan..:mad::oIo:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have received a PM from s bro who knows that CB kia tonychat personally. I will not post it here since i do not have his permission..

anyway to summarise, that CB kia tonychat cannot make it in real life.. borrowed $ from people never return.. cannot find proper job in spore so gotta run road to thailand.. after finding job as OKT in thailand, mock his fren (the one that lend him $) saying he no balls to migrate...

Really an ungrateful CB kia! Even dogs will wag their tails in appreciation after u feed it.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

hmmm, i wonder if it is the same guy who bragged about his agogo dancer gf who never sleeps with customer, and claim his gf sponser his expenses, and that his gf is studying in some prestigious college of some kind....:confused: :wink:... then later kenna fuck by the real BKK laujiaos for talking cock..cant remember his nick but i know he got a cute puppy as his avatar

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
It would be great if internet traffic behaved in the way you describe but I'm afraid reality isn't that simple. :wink: Search engines drive forum traffic and threads like this one are diverting traffic from the other forum to this url.

Sex always sells.

As if "Cheongster" is a key tag word!:rolleyes:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wao a lot of colorful characters here. Most of them hiding overseas but still visiting this forum. In delphi, there is also a "Brandon Tong" or "Cheapjustice" that people bring up time to time.
All got trouble with the law or creditors.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

HAhahahaha.. you are very funny.

First off... Why should i be answering your question. Who the fuck do you think you are?

And in one of my previous post in this thread, i have already said that i do not take advice from anyone because i didn't ask for it at first.

SInkies love to give an education and advices to people who didn't seek for it in the first place. I dunno why, maybe in real life nobody give a shit about them but come here to show their "wisdom", which in fact is ignorance.

Anyway, i am very touched with the moderator's effort for paying tribute to me, i am deeply honored but actually, it is totally unnecessary..

Whether i will come in or not or if i wanna post or not, it is up to my mood and it has not change at all.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAhahahaha.. you are very funny.

First off... Why should i be answering your question. Who the fuck do you think you are?

And in one of my previous post in this thread, i have already said that i do not take advice from anyone because i didn't ask for it at first.

SInkies love to give an education and advices to people who didn't seek for it in the first place. I dunno why, maybe in real life nobody give a shit about them but come here to show their "wisdom", which in fact is ignorance.

Anyway, i am very touched with the moderator's effort for paying tribute to me, i am deeply honored but actually, it is totally unnecessary..

Whether i will come in or not or if i wanna post or not, it is up to my mood and it has not change at all.

CB Kia Tonychat, it is obvious u are dying for attention like a whore. But sorry, we won't pay u per hour or per shot. lol

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Holy sheet, It's not the fact that he cheated his fren of money and then run rd to thailand etc since there are rogues aplenty but the fact that he's gotten a lady boy as a "gf" and is pimping shim out as a prostitute.

Jesus chris.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmmm, i wonder if it is the same guy who bragged about his agogo dancer gf who never sleeps with customer, and claim his gf sponser his expenses, and that his gf is studying in some prestigious college of some kind....:confused: :wink:... then later kenna fuck by the real BKK laujiaos for talking cock..cant remember his nick but i know he got a cute puppy as his avatar

Can u share this story with us?

The sex forum does have a few nice stories but unfortunately it's mostly full of adverts of whores.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holy sheet, It's not the fact that he cheated his fren of money and then run rd to thailand etc since there are rogues aplenty but the fact that he's gotten a lady boy as a "gf" and is pimping shim out as a prostitute.

Jesus chris.

see...

that CB kia tonychat is a saddist..

he knows he come here and get 'fucked' by so many ppl, he still cannot take it and needs to come here to get his daily dosage of arseing...:biggrin:

maybe thats what he called 'sinkie mentality'??:biggrin: