• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Viet wife abandoned single father of 3 kids for unable to work after getting cancer

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Viet wife abandoned single father of 3 kids for unable to work after getting canc

If you want to be happily married, you either be one of the two kinds of guys:

1) marry a woman while you are a nobody and who is willing to stand by your side through thick and thin. But beware! Such women are rare, and are often not physically attractive.

2) woo a woman using your wealth or ability to be someone great in future. She most likely will be loyal to you as long as the money and power are still there. You know, "no money, no honey".

I don't blame the Viet bitch for running. She volunteered for the arranged marriage to get out of poverty back home, not to be trapped in poverty in a foreign land to a loser. A person born and trapped in poverty can recognize when her spouse is equally trapped in the same financial shithole she left behind. Most gold diggers, no matter how stupid, have the superior ability to know when to abandon a sinking ship.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Viet wife abandoned single father of 3 kids for unable to work after getting canc

If you want to be happily married, you either be one of the two kinds of guys:

1) marry a woman while you are a nobody and who is willing to stand by your side through thick and thin. But beware! Such women are rare, and are often not physically attractive.

2) woo a woman using your wealth or ability to be someone great in future. She most likely will be loyal to you as long as the money and power are still there. You know, "no money, no honey".

I don't blame the Viet bitch for running. She volunteered for the arranged marriage to get out of poverty back home, not to be trapped in poverty in a foreign land to a loser. A person born and trapped in poverty can recognize when her spouse is equally trapped in the same financial shithole she left behind. Most gold diggers, no matter how stupid, have the superior ability to know when to abandon a sinking ship.

Did she run to you? With your recent promotion, your harem must have grown.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Did she run to you? With your recent promotion, your harem must have grown.

My wife belong to the Type 1, except that she is pretty. Not the model type of chio, but definitely more chio and attractive than the average sinkie woman.

On the night of PAP's landslide victory, we had sex in the 69 position to commemorate the event.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cancer no need to be treated one.. Just do juicing of organic veggies and fruits. And do detox.. So much cheaper.

thats..maybe first stage..

any advance stage..juicng help?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My wife belong to the Type 1, except that she is pretty. Not the model type of chio, but definitely more chio and attractive than the average sinkie woman.

On the night of PAP's landslide victory, we had sex in the 69 position to commemorate the event.

Added 69 foreigners to your haram ...wow. Ah Tiongs, Ah Nehs and Pinoys, of course. I am sure you get a good discount with your PAP connections when you need hospitalization for AIDS. PAP serves your needs well.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Added 69 foreigners to your haram ...wow. Ah Tiongs, Ah Nehs and Pinoys, of course. I am sure you get a good discount with your PAP connections when you need hospitalization for AIDS. PAP serves your needs well.

Why AIDS?, that is too easy way out for these type, must have something that punishes them for life, like chlamydia or Genital warts, better still both. That is enough to suffer a whole life time, would not go away, until the body is dead....:biggrin:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

We don't know the true story, the man may have deceived the woman into thinking he was a big time garment businessman but turned out to be typical loser uncle.

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am organising a special lunch at a boutique hotel in town to raise funds for the poor father. This Sunday 27 Sept at 12.30pm.

Hotel charges $ 15 per head for the buffet lunch. All payments for the lunch will be treated as a donation to him.

PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal

We don't know the true story, the man may have deceived the woman into thinking he was a big time garment businessman but turned out to be typical loser uncle.

Whatever it is, the poor man is now having terminal cancer. Who will help his three children after he is gone? This sinkie needs our help NOW!

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

Try marrying an indomee. She will ensure you confirmed dead before leaving you. The whole kampung will enjoy your wealth.