• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Viet wife abandoned single father of 3 kids for unable to work after getting cancer

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Viet wife abandoned single father of 3 kids for unable to work after getting canc

Does that include buying cartier and chopard for the girl ?

If a loser uses that to get the girl, then might as well forget it. The problem is even if he uses that to just only get an overused, expired, dry cunt.. It just tells us how much he is valued as a man.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Viet wife abandoned single father of 3 kids for unable to work after getting canc

My cousin 40++ married a viet wife 20++.
After gave birth a baby girl, viet wife ran away.
My mum Bo bian has to help take care the baby girl.

It is the sin of pappies to allow foreign women to become SPR or shitizen after marrying sinkies. Most foreign women, if not all, only regard sinkies men as the passport to getting SPR or shitizen after marriage.

After getting the SPR, or better still, the shitizenship, they can work in KTVs, health centres and other vice infested outlets to get fantastic income from vice activities which they can never get in their life time back home.

Children and marriage? None of these matter to these foreign women. They are just their passports to a good life and money from vice activities in the island.

Are pappies responsible for all these miseries?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i just cannot understand ... If you know that the viet bitch is to marry to escape poverty and not because of the man he is marrying... for fuck that stupid man wanna choose such a woman..

oh well.. only losers who cannot get woman do that.. that is sad.

It's a transaction.
The loser guy thinks he's getting a maid and a long term fuck.
The girl is getting a long term meal ticket.
Win win situation as long as both parties hold up their end of the deal

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It's a transaction.
The loser guy thinks he's getting a maid and a long term fuck.
The girl is getting a long term meal ticket.
Win win situation as long as both parties hold up their end of the deal

So that loser sinkie man is only good enough for a transaction with a bitch. That is so pathetic and sad.

How did sinkie man end up to such a state? Or why he or people similar to him end up to such a state of existence?

Kamuro

Alfrescian
Loyal

Money talks. No money no honey. Simple as that.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When 1 is poor 1 should never opt for treatment of cancer as the cost is worse than the disease. Should have just let nature takes its course. N I was told b very weary of viet gals in singkie land. As they already exposed to the world. N come on at 44 and have 3 kids for wat? Biz fail n still breed..wat a buffoon.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

why got cancer must stop working?

LKY work until he dropped dead!!!

why Vietnamese char bor dun love their own flesh and blood?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So that loser sinkie man is only good enough for a transaction with a bitch. That is so pathetic and sad.

How did sinkie man end up to such a state? Or why he or people similar to him end up to such a state of existence?

Look who is talking? KNN a big loser calling others loser

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

When 1 is poor 1 should never opt for treatment of cancer as the cost is worse than the disease. Should have just let nature takes its course. N I was told b very weary of viet gals in singkie land. As they already exposed to the world. N come on at 44 and have 3 kids for wat? Biz fail n still breed..wat a buffoon.

Cancer no need to be treated one.. Just do juicing of organic veggies and fruits. And do detox.. So much cheaper.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why got cancer must stop working?

LKY work until he dropped dead!!!

why Vietnamese char bor dun love their own flesh and blood?
1. Becos feel tired daily
2..becos lky is god not human
3. Becos viet treat birth like pangsai

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am still thinking of a term to describe a sinkie male loser who knows that the woman marry to get out of poverty, instead of giving a shit about him.. And still go ahead and marry that bitch..

Here is the term: Stinky MailOrder Buyer

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

See... I got a friend who said that if you got money woman will come to you.. So I waited for more than 10 years to see the outcome of his wonderful and infinite wisdom.. Today his wife left him and he is alone again.. And mind you.. He still has the money.. I guess woman also cannot stand stupid people.

I guess your fren is a stupid jui hu kia like you.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am still thinking of a term to describe a sinkie male loser who knows that the woman marry to get out of poverty, instead of giving a shit about him.. And still go ahead and marry that bitch..

Ignoramus seems to fit the description.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes I only will marry sinkie or most.msian woman. If divorce bochap just let other man takeover. at times still.can kpkb claim some kopi money from.in law. Shiok..

sinkie woman also cannot lah. wait she pull the women's charter all over your ass and you become poor after settling the divorce and alimony. :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sinkie woman also cannot lah. wait she pull the women's charter all over your ass and you become poor after settling the divorce and alimony. :biggrin:

this happened to my sinkie uncle too,got cancer and had to sell his 5 room flat and downgrade to a 3 room flat,wife is a sinkie charbo,a beautiful chiobu,claimed couldnt get along in the relationship,couldnt take hardship,wanted to divorce and take the child and sued him for half his belongings.wife never worked in her life,when the father had to work two jobs even when he was undergoing treatment to pay off the 5 room mortgage and the hospital bills and he was fighting for custody of child.

thank god heaven got eyes,the singapore judiciary court awarded her alimony of $1.he died at 35 a miserable broken man,betrayed by heartless bitch.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this happened to my sinkie uncle too,got cancer and had to sell his 5 room flat and downgrade to a 3 room flat,wife is a sinkie charbo,a beautiful chiobu,claimed couldnt get along in the relationship,couldnt take hardship,wanted to divorce and take the child and sued him for half his belongings.wife never worked in her life,when the father had to work two jobs even when he was undergoing treatment to pay off the 5 room mortgage and the hospital bills and he was fighting for custody of child.

thank god heaven got eyes,the singapore judiciary court awarded her alimony of $1.he died at 35 a miserable broken man,betrayed by heartless bitch.

So what happened to your uncle child, I guess the custody is now reverted to the mom.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So what happened to your uncle child, I guess the custody is now reverted to the mom.

yeah cancer spread from his throat to his lungs and brain,he was in no obvious shape to take custody,just a man living on borrowed time.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow that woman confirm do not believe in karma.
Yr uncle shall be a hero 18 years later don't worry

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is an important lesson for all men.. If you want to get married, pls marry someone who will not shorten your life..

Choose a woman wisely.. If you cannot be a MGTOW... If you want to marry a bitch, ask yourself if that bitch will lengthen your life, give you less stress and more happiness? If so, go for it.. If not, then MGTOW all the way.