• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Type of girls uncle will fall in lup

KingFook Sr

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worries, bro. It is a privilege to be allowed upon your thread.

The insignificant nobody me had came across many ladies that look like the ones you posted, & many, so many more that bore resemblances to even movies actresses from Hong Kong & Korea, some at offices which I would not touch as they are young & would have boyfriends or husbands, but sadly most of others worked in KTVs....the last place that one would find true love...

I understand loneliness & regrets, as which Human had not gone thru such emotions?

Perhaps you can go out to pubs or KTVs ( those with rooms or with halls) to meet others, in hope to rekindle recognition of long lost faces, strike up a conservation & then see what happens next?

Biologically speaking, while each Human is unique, there are only few changes in the genetic makeup, thus resemblances are normal. It is only the heart/mind that differs, thus a need to know a person well before making commitments, even for a next date.

BUT a PRECAUTION, at such places most can never find true love. It can only be a moment of fantasy than to face 4 walls at home, merely transactional, & a fleeting moment before the sun rises for one to face the real challenges of a new day.
To have lup and lost it
Better than never have lup at all.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worries, bro. It is a privilege to be allowed upon your thread.

The insignificant nobody me had came across many ladies that look like the ones you posted, & many, so many more that bore resemblances to even movies actresses from Hong Kong & Korea, some at offices which I would not touch as they are young & would have boyfriends or husbands, but sadly most of others worked in KTVs....the last place that one would find true love...

I understand loneliness & regrets, as which Human had not gone thru such emotions?

Perhaps you can go out to pubs or KTVs ( those with rooms or with halls) to meet others, in hope to rekindle recognition of long lost faces, strike up a conservation & then see what happens next?

Biologically speaking, while each Human is unique, there are only few changes in the genetic makeup, thus resemblances are normal. It is only the heart/mind that differs, thus a need to know a person well before making commitments, even for a next date.

BUT a PRECAUTION, at such places most can never find true love. It can only be a moment of fantasy than to face 4 walls at home, merely transactional, & a fleeting moment before the sun rises for one to face the real challenges of a new day.
This sounds like a good advice KNN

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got money have girl..

Just for discussion sake, I would agree with you. Even a young adult male who wish to take a girl out on a date is expected to foot the bill for transport such as taxi or even MRT rides, & meals, or any other expenses such as cinemas, etc... By tradition, males are of the hunter class, to provide, even today in our male dominated World.

But HOW MUCH money is enough to impress others which sadly only draws the wrong kind of impression from the kind of females one desires for long relationships?

Buy a $500,000 car, drive & park at a lot a distance from KTV or pub, enjoy wine, women & songs, but became too intoxicated with alcohol, far far beyond the legal limits to drive safely, & THEN leave the car in carpark but only to take a cab to send the ladies to supper or dinner, which they would never even know what kind of car one is driving?

While hi end KTV would set one back at least $5k a night for the usual same wine, women & songs, but there are affordable options for all, such as those found along Joo Chiat or Geylang pubs, to meet a far wider diverse group of ladies whom will accept a few red notes as tips just to sit & chat, mainly from overseas, to earn at least a chance to help out the families back home.

Without money, everything is nothing, BUT money is NOT everything. It lays upon how much one is willing to spend RATIONALLY to make nothing becomes everything, while following the Golden Rule to never take advantage of others if one does not want to be taken advantage of by others....

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
u peeping tom here men talk about women must be today got urge to have sex is it? Tsk tsk ... so 犯贱 one...
犯贱is you self admitted 小三ADULTERER with cheap dao tao strategy and your self admitted CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT MOTHER whereas obviously it’s you or rather your clone @NanoSpeed that keep upping this thread around me talking about woman having sex and use words like consummation before or after marriage to lure me here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is gentlemen talk.
Old Sluts are irrelevant :roflmao:
Old slut is you Jeremy Quek and your Cantonese slut chicken mother and damn disgusting to call yourself a gentleman after smearing raping murdering woman. You are exactly like one true crime story 野蛮人usa immigrant that murdered a fellow immigrant for a few dollars and then act sheepishly talking about her love. No conscience 野蛮人is like that can rape can kill people and act like nothing happened eat and sleep well and talk about love. Pui!

48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peeping tom. This is really most funniest of the day :roflmao:
Don’t think too highly of yourself I didn’t read the rubbish you sprouting here just your posts that your fellow 野蛮人replied to is enough to see how disgusting you serial liar bully are to smear rape and murder woman and then act and call yourself a gentleman. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t think too highly of yourself I didn’t read the rubbish you sprouting here just your posts that your fellow 野蛮人replied to is enough to see how disgusting you serial liar bully are to smear rape and murder woman and then act and call yourself a gentleman. Yikes!
Oh ya obviously the woman see through you and dumped you @sbfuncle. Very wise!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old slut is you Jeremy Quek and your Cantonese slut chicken mother and damn disgusting to call yourself a gentleman after smearing raping murdering woman. You are exactly like one true crime story 野蛮人usa immigrant that murdered a fellow immigrant for a few dollars and then act sheepishly talking about her love. No conscience 野蛮人is like that can rape can kill people and act like nothing happened eat and sleep well and talk about love. Pui!

View attachment 205773
Uncle gentlemen behaviour is reserved for sweet angels not for old slut chicken whore :redface:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Caught lying again.
Old liar chicken whore.
If you never peepingTom and read how you know uncle was jilted?
You are a stupid old chicken besides being a old slut. Tell lie also doesn't know how to tell and always exposed by uncle :roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle gentlemen behaviour is reserved for sweet angels not for old slut chicken whore :redface:
When are you self claimed gentleman going to swear if I am a virgin not old slut chicken whore you die a violent death? Real gentlemen will swear AND will not abuse woman as slut chicken whore virgin or non virgin Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Caught lying again.
Old liar chicken whore.
If you never peepingTom and read how you know uncle was jilted?
You are a stupid old chicken besides being an old slut. Tell lie also doesn't know how to tell and always exposed by uncle :roflmao:
Nope I didn’t know. Now I know hahahaha serial liar is you that dare not swear. I swear if I read that I die a violent death. Not like you Cantonese dog son of prostitute tell lies dare not swear Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope I didn’t know. Now I know hahahaha serial liar is you that dare not swear. I swear if I read that I die a violent death. Not like you Cantonese dog son of prostitute tell lies dare not swear Pui!
No need to read also know lah @sbfuncle true character is no gentleman and a smart woman would dump him like a hot potato hahahaha

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just have this kind of not very common behaviour of not linking sex with a sweet girl. But if the girl is not those sweet kind then I will link it and want sex.
So if you asked me to think deep what they can offer to cause happiness in me, I think it would be having a sweet pet that is a human that can share thoughts, and I admit I do feel proud having her by my side whenever we go. And whenever she returned a gesture of care towards me, everything I did for her will deem worthwhile.
At the same time, even when the r/s was started and ongoing, I just felt unreal and like living in a dream, becos I personally do not feel I'm worthy of those sweet girls. My instinct was right, it didn't last long and they were just a passing cloud in my life.
You have a strong desire for the demureness in a woman. This is common among 大男人, which means even if you are bewitched by her demureness, if you are pushed to the limit your 大男人 character will override your desire for the demureness in the woman. That is to say, deep down in your character you are proud of your manhood.

The problem with being proud of one's manhood is if the woman is able to make you the envy of your peers you will find her irresistible. It's not because you love her; it's because you love the envy of your peers; and their collective envy feeds your ego. The pretty demure woman is just a means of achieving the end.