• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Type of girls uncle will fall in lup

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, when it comes to women, never ever get too emotional. The consequences can be very devastating. Like the saying goes: .
Deep love is scary.
The stupid one even do suicide.
when I young, my aunt stabbed herself after being jilted :notworthy:
But I don't think old uncle will still do this lah. They will just fight with other uncle in coffeeshop if their lover got potong jalan :biggrin:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deep love is scary.
The stupid one even do suicide.
when I young, my aunt stabbed herself after being jilted :notworthy:
But I don't think old uncle will still do this lah. They will just fight with other uncle in coffeeshop if their lover got potong jalan :biggrin:
In reality, if you got honey money, all the bees will come to you. This world is too materialistic.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You still haven't enlightened me on your tender loving care. :smile:
Ahh. One thing I did, which I think is not common, was to buy her health supplement on my own without any discussion nor topic on this area before and it wasn't cheap.
Thinking back I was such a asshole that I should have bought for parents instead of for charbo

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to think deeply and honestly what she brings to the relationship that is the cause of your happiness.

Obviously not the cheebye because every woman brings a cheebye to the relationship.
Woman give sex, because they need love
Man need sex in order to give love

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to think deeply and honestly what she brings to the relationship that is the cause of your happiness.

Obviously not the cheebye because every woman brings a cheebye to the relationship.
I just have this kind of not very common behaviour of not linking sex with a sweet girl. But if the girl is not those sweet kind then I will link it and want sex.
So if you asked me to think deep what they can offer to cause happiness in me, I think it would be having a sweet pet that is a human that can share thoughts, and I admit I do feel proud having her by my side whenever we go. And whenever she returned a gesture of care towards me, everything I did for her will deem worthwhile.
At the same time, even when the r/s was started and ongoing, I just felt unreal and like living in a dream, becos I personally do not feel I'm worthy of those sweet girls. My instinct was right, it didn't last long and they were just a passing cloud in my life.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have a glass of beer & chill, bro.

Many whom had passed the age of mid 30s will feel the same as you do. No mortal is perfect & mistakes will only have to be made, to correct in order to progress. We can no longer change the past, but tomorrow is still an unwritten page, for both young & old...

All the best to you.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have a glass of beer & chill, bro.

Many whom had passed the age of mid 30s will feel the same as you do. No mortal is perfect & mistakes will only have to be made, to correct in order to progress. We can no longer change the past, but tomorrow is still an unwritten page, for both young & old...

All the best to you.

Thanks bro for gracing this humble thread of mine.
Yes, uncle believe many also had went thru such experience at different magnitude of lup and dedication to a woman they ever lup.

Uncle just stumbled upon this video and thereafter sat on my armchair to do some recollection of the past, still having some minor permanent wounds in the heart. :o-o:

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worries, bro. It is a privilege to be allowed upon your thread.

The insignificant nobody me had came across many ladies that look like the ones you posted, & many, so many more that bore resemblances to even movies actresses from Hong Kong & Korea, some at offices which I would not touch as they are young & would have boyfriends or husbands, but sadly most of others worked in KTVs....the last place that one would find true love...

I understand loneliness & regrets, as which Human had not gone thru such emotions?

Perhaps you can go out to pubs or KTVs ( those with rooms or with halls) to meet others, in hope to rekindle recognition of long lost faces, strike up a conservation & then see what happens next?

Biologically speaking, while each Human is unique, there are only few changes in the genetic makeup, thus resemblances are normal. It is only the heart/mind that differs, thus a need to know a person well before making commitments, even for a next date.

BUT a PRECAUTION, at such places most can never find true love. It can only be a moment of fantasy than to face 4 walls at home, merely transactional, & a fleeting moment before the sun rises for one to face the real challenges of a new day.

Last edited: