• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Type of girls uncle will fall in lup

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking serial liar.
Serial liar is you Cantonese dog son of prostitute that dare not swear. Nothing wrong with my sentence obviously the woman dumped you is what I said based on your character. I no need to read to know that. Pui!

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calm down bro, Mr Sbfuncle.

Criticisms are only inevitable. There is no need to respond to such. Let them have their say till their tongues not only roll out from the mouth but to even the floor, & they are the ones whom cause harm & suicides to happen by their insensitivity......

The insignificant nobody believed that it took COURAGE from you to reveal a sensitive side of you that most shared but would not do the same. You have my respects.

Just keep calm, & focus on your needs. You had NOT hurt or harm those whom you loved. No mortal is perfect, & we all makes mistakes in life, but we do have to acknowlege & correct them in order to progress, for oneself & loved ones...

Critics dont matter, as they do not live the lives of others or are even responsible for those whom they criticize. Only you can live your own life, Chill bro...

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have a strong desire for the demureness in a woman. This is common among 大男人, which means even if you are bewitched by her demureness, if you are pushed to the limit your 大男人 character will override your desire for the demureness in the woman. That is to say, deep down in your character you are proud of your manhood.

The problem with being proud of one's manhood is if the woman is able to make you the envy of your peers you will find her irresistible. It's not because you love her; it's because you love the envy of your peers; and their collective envy feeds your ego. The pretty demure woman is just a means of achieving the end.
Sounds legit analysis . As I do not know why I'm like this so you could be right., or at least to a certain % of extent.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds legit analysis . As I do not know why I'm like this so you could be right., or at least to a certain % if extent.
Some men only want sex and nothing else. However, for you there is something deeper. You want to "feel" like a man, and a demure woman gives you that strong feeling. If she is pretty, she not only makes you feel like man or enjoy being a man; she makes you proud, and that gives you an immense sense of achievement.

It's the loss of that sense of achievement that makes you feel sad. :cry:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calm down bro, Mr Sbfuncle.

Criticisms are only inevitable. There is no need to respond to such. Let them have their say till their tongues not only roll out from the mouth but to even the floor, & they are the ones whom cause harm & suicides to happen by their insensitivity......

The insignificant nobody believed that it took COURAGE from you to reveal a sensitive side of you that most shared but would not do the same. You have my respects.

Just keep calm, & focus on your needs. You had NOT hurt or harm those whom you loved. No mortal is perfect, & we all makes mistakes in life, but we do have to acknowlege & correct them in order to progress, for oneself & loved ones...

Critics dont matter, as they do not live the lives of others or are even responsible for those whom they criticize. Only you can live your own life, Chill bro...
It took me alot of courage to let them go at that point of time, without any interrogation or whatsoever despite having a knife stabbed deep in my heart.

And this was my 2 representative songs during the period of mourning. :notworthy:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some men only want sex and nothing else. However, for you there is something deeper. You want to "feel" like a man, and a demure woman gives you that strong feeling. If she is pretty, she not only makes you feel like man or enjoy being a man; she makes you proud, and that gives you an immense sense of achievement.

It's the loss of that sense of achievement that makes you feel sad. :cry:
:notworthy::frown::cry:

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
It took me alot of courage to let them go at that point of time, without any interrogation or whatsoever despite having a knife stabbed deep in my heart.

And this was my 2 representative songs during the period of mourning. :notworthy:

Thanks for responding, & for that beautiful meaningful song...

No mortal is made of stone, despite public appearances...

Have a last glass of beer, end the tears after mourning. It is good to let it out than to lash it out upon others.

Have a good sleep.

Tomorrow will be a new day to face with the courage you had proven deep within you. When dawn arrives after the darkness of night, the new sunrise is yet an unwritten page, that can only be written by you alone...to live in the past, or to confront challenges bravely & intelligently as you had done in your past, to choose the choices or battlegrounds of your own choosing & let not others set limits within the grounds which you wish to ascend to....

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just now, i went to buy my weekly treat from the alcohol section of a supermarket. I like to look at the shelves, see which are the cheapest options to get myself drunk, except those china and indian liquors. Also to experience new options.

For the first time, there was an auntie with me. Like me, she was browsing through the shelves for a pretty long time. Picking up so cans or bottles, then putting them back.

Sad, I could feel that she was like me, trying to find a small reward, to cheaply drown her sorrows. If I wasn't so smelly after work, wasn't so fat, I would probably pick up some courage and start a conversation.

Last edited:

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just now, i went to buy my weekly treat from the alcohol section of a supermarket. I like to look at the shelves, see which are the cheapest options to get myself drunk, except those china and indian liquors. Also to experience new options.

For the first time, there was an auntie with me. Like me, she was browsing through the shelves for a pretty long time. Picking up so cans or bottles, then putting them back.

Sad, I could feel that she was like me, trying to find a small reward, to cheaply drown her sorrows. If I wasn't so smelly after work, wasn't so fat, I would probably pick up some courage and start a conversation.

Seems like my own last glass of beer is taking a long time to finish....so here goes...

NEVER, EVER look down on yourself. You are born equal like ALL Humans. What TRUELY matters is your heart/mind, & not your physique - fat, bald or ugly or whatever....

There is NO harm in striking up a conversation with a stranger. That's how Platonic FRIENDSHIP develops...

It is sadly true how some Humans would turn to alcohol to drown sorrows & pain...as alcohol do assist the Dopamine cells within the Human Body to create the euphoria effort harmlessly in small dosages, but NEVER for long.,,& comes with a headache when morning comes, with a hangover when taken in huge quantities....

Have a smile & small talk. If she responds negatively, then back off & let her have her own space to resolve her issues.

If she responds positively, then invite her to a lighted public space, such as parks or HDB void decks, to just enjoy the drinks, & have conversations, to talk about issues.

Should she be married or engaged, then ENCOURAGE her to keep up with her vows, thru finding solutions to sustain her vows. That's what TRUE friends are for...as none promised that life would be a bed of roses daily....

If not, & for other issues, then share life experiences, with ONLY the intention to lift lives, or just simply be a listening ear to her woes, for her to let it out. We Singaporeans are a team & would leave none behind. We may never know how we each may had saved a life unknowingly, as each life is precious & means something special to another...

But only do such if one has no ulterior motives, other than at times, wine is best shared with others with conversations than drinking alone......

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like my own last glass of beer is taking a long time to finish....so here goes...

NEVER, EVER look down on yourself. You are born equal like ALL Humans. What TRUELY matters is your heart/mind, & not your physique - fat, bald or ugly or whatever....

There is NO harm in striking up a conversation with a stranger. That's how Platonic FRIENDSHIP develops...

It is sadly true how some Humans would turn to alcohol to drown sorrows & pain...as alcohol do assist the Dopamine cells within the Human Body to create the euphoria effort harmlessly in small dosages, but NEVER for long.,,& comes with a headache when morning comes, with a hangover when taken in huge quantities....

Have a smile & small talk. If she responds negatively, then back off & let her have her own space to resolve her issues.

If she responds positively, then invite her to a lighted public space, such as parks or HDB void decks, to just enjoy the drinks, & have conversations, to talk about issues.

Should she be married or engaged, then ENCOURAGE her to keep up with her vows, thru finding solutions to sustain her vows. That's what TRUE friends are for...as none promised that life would be a bed of roses daily....

If not, & for other issues, then share life experiences, with ONLY the intention to lift lives, or just simply be a listening ear to her woes, for her to let it out. We Singaporeans are a team & would leave none behind. We may never know how we each may had saved a life unknowingly, as each life is precious & means something special to another...

But only do such if one has no ulterior motives, other than at times, wine is best shared with others with conversations than drinking alone......

“我曾经爱过,也曾经错过你...."

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you have a face backside qiao piku aka bin karchng to compensate for your obesity? Take note I'm not referring to karchng bin aka backside face
Why I ask this silly question is that one of my ex that resemble above video chosen someone with a qiao piku with a face like shit, and it goes to shows that some gals are attracted to man with a backside that look like face :roflmao: :eek::biggrin:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
1726029665015.png

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you have a face backside qiao piku aka bin karchng to compensate for your obesity? Take note I'm not referring to karchng bin aka backside face
Why I ask this silly question is that one of my ex that resemble above video chosen someone with a qiao piku with a face like shit, and it goes to shows that some gals are attracted to man with a backside that look like face :roflmao: :eek::biggrin:

i don't look like him

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you also not bothered by someone who repeatedly cursing you for no reason. Very steady KNN :biggrin:
KNN. You are uncle, but I tell you ah, no use wasting emotion on emotional vacuum. Just sucking all your emotional responses to keep herself alive. KNN

KNN No one will bother with her so anyhow make someone bother is better KNN

KNN actually you can consider yourself and whoever fuck her online even @lostvirgin doing good deed because literally if you guys don't, she will probably end her own life KNN

KNN Have a nice day KNN