• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Type of girls uncle will fall in lup

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cb uncle was living in cloud nine during those r/s although it was short termed.
Cb uncle knew it must only be a dream. Where got such good things that could possibly come to me that is better than striking big money.
Were you driving a car then?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Were you driving a car then?
Haven't, was during the wheely days and haven't fa fen tu qiang to chuo ren.
But those love thieves also wasn't any successful business man or rich man de woh.
Aiya sometime is just for no particular reason and simply they just find the thieves better only lor what to do.
The love thieves pickup cow balls lor.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haven't, was during the wheely days and haven't fa fen tu qiang to chuo ren.
But those love thieves also wasn't any successful business man or rich man de woh.
Aiya sometime is just for no particular reason and simply they just find the thieves better only lor what to do.
The love thieves pickup cow balls lor.
There is always a reason.

If you know the truth, the truth will set you free.

No more arm mey lao bak sai.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is always a reason.

If you know the truth, the truth will set you free.

No more arm mey lao bak sai.
This is true. I shall carry the doubts to my grave
I wasn't able to get a answer even I asked for the reason indicating is for my own reference and not to put pressure.

One of them at least got the courtesy to tell me - can I don't come to your house anymore (at the time when I was home bound after an accident). I just paused and hung up and went to my bed lao bark sai KNN
The other one just Mia without a word or msg. I then found out from her friend that she was seeing another guy. Then the friend told me this xxx very bad to behave this way. KNN at that time I got sudden urge to woo this friend of hers to get over it but I didn't execute it as I knew she got a bf KNN

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wasn't able to get a answer even I asked for the reason indicating is for my own reference and not to put pressure.

One of them at least got the courtesy to tell me - can I don't come to your house anymore (at the time when I was home bound after an accident). I just paused and hung up and went to my bed lao bark sai KNN
The other one just Mia without a word or msg. I then found out from her friend that she was seeing another guy. Then the friend told me this xxx very bad to behave this way. KNN at that time I got sudden urge to woo this friend of hers to get over it but I didn't execute it as I knew she got a bf KNN
How old were you then? Any sexual relationship?

Can give me examples of your tlc?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
How old were you then? Any sexual relationship?

Can give me examples of your tlc?
At 25 for first one and 26 for the 2nd.
As I mentioned before, whenever I got sweet gf I never think of sex. I just felt great enough to be able to share my life with them, and holding hands, letting the world envy me. Everything I did in life was of so much purpose. I went to work happily everyday looking forward for the sweet reunion.
My tlc was the ideal kind, in my perspective. I read about how not to piss a gf off eg being possessive, talk too much, stingy, and I find it was already a top tlc that any bf can offer.

For the 2nd one I suspect the reason could be quite a absurd one that she ever sounded to me - your piku no meat. And you always like to wear very casual + she ever hinted about me not having a degree. So this could very possibly be the killer. After a few mths I met her with her new bf in some gatherings and I saw the new bf has a qiao piku like gay kind. But his face look like shit, but he was a nus undergrad and my ex was also his 师妹

For the first one I will never find the answer, as it just come and go without any sign other than the heart stabbings sentence - can I don't come to your house anymore :notworthy:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
i really wonder how many tons of Tongkat Ali Pinky Lee took before he farked wHOre Jinx.................or maybe artificial insemination to get the kids................so wHOre is still a virgin............. :laugh: :biggrin:
I think pinky consummate was purely for reproduction and not about sex.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cb uncle got 2 ex that belongs to this category. Mai siao siao.
Uncle never get to know the answer to why would they ran away without showing signs and the r/s was just a very short one although uncle had given them the best tlc ...

uncle used wrong strategy la ...

wat dey wan is a 渣男 ... ze mor 渣 u r, ze stickier dey bcum ...

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 25 for first one and 26 for the 2nd.
As I mentioned before, whenever I got sweet gf I never think of sex. I just felt great enough to be able to share my life with them, and holding hands, letting the world envy me. Everything I did in life was of so much purpose. I went to work happily everyday looking forward for the sweet reunion.
My tlc was the ideal kind, in my perspective. I read about how not to piss a gf off eg being possessive, talk too much, stingy, and I find it was already a top tlc that any bf can offer.

For the 2nd one I suspect the reason could be quite a absurd one that she ever sounded to me - your piku no meat. And you always like to wear very casual + she ever hinted about me not having a degree. So this could very possibly be the killer. After a few mths I met her with her new bf in some gatherings and I saw the new bf has a qiao piku like gay kind. But his face look like shit, but he was a nus undergrad and my ex was also his 师妹

For the first one I will never find the answer, as it just come and go without any sign other than the heart stabbings sentence - can I don't come to your house anymore :notworthy:
You still haven't enlightened me on your tender loving care. :smile:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You still haven't enlightened me on your tender loving care. :smile:
Orh OK paiseh didn't touched on that in more details.
Eg I would greet her whenever we meet, asking how she is. Very polite. And once she sneeze or what I will ask you OK etc. constantly showing that anything someone would be there for her. First class service that didn't showed any form of chee Hongness yet gentlemen.
I didn't showed any form of being a ser lang and respected her body too. I knew most gal wouldn't like stingy man so I was very generous with her as well.

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
Orh OK paiseh didn't touched on that in more details.
Eg I would greet her whenever we meet, asking how she is. Very polite. And once she sneeze or what I will ask you OK etc. constantly showing that anything someone would be there for her. First class service that didn't showed any form of chee Hongness yet gentlemen.
I didn't showed any form of being a ser lang and respected her body too. I knew most gal wouldn't like stingy man so I was very generous with her as well.
very gentleman

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, when it comes to women, never ever get too emotional. The consequences can be very devastating. Like the saying goes: .

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It means outwardly you act gentleman, but inwardly you want to up her.
Oic. Actually this is what most people will think.
But I highlighted something to you before I think.
I also doesn't know why when I'm in lup with someone, my mind doesn't think of sex. Probably becos I separate sex with sweet love bah.
I just feel shiok being with them and holding hands. Something like when you have a pet dog, you wouldn't have sex with it right. :o-o: