• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today's Scripture Reading

REVELATION

Alfrescian
Loyal
why should i care , since i dont believe in religion . :biggrin::rolleyes: by the way , did you see a pile of shit in the religion forum ? what does it means ? :rolleyes::biggrin:

again ..i fuck all god ,including yours . :rolleyes::wink:

Hey you,Go wash your foul mouth with my Jeypine and also your asshole too,i can see worms crawling,wash properly ok.:rolleyes:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
No la, i am not a clone but no foul langauge in religion folder ok.:biggrin:

Revelation,

I know you too have good intention to discuss religion in more civlized manner. But it's really a shame. We see frequent use of foul language here - 'fortunately', it was used by a small number of people. By and large, we still got people who are civilzed enough to ask questions and disagree without the use of foul language.

It's really a shame because there are many video clips in the Youtube of debates between Christian leaders and Muslim leaders and they were debated in a very cordial manner. No abusive language had ever been used. We can also see the audience comprising Christians and Muslims who were equally civilized.

There is no need to use foul language - whether we are discussing religion, politics, or any subject.

Somehow I expect this to happen. When I started my thread under the Today's Scripture Reading folder, I have already made a humble request that readers can disagree but no abusive language should be used, and if they find my messages about Jesus 'offensive' they can always skip or ignore them. It didn't work. It's a shame because based on their writing, I think they are quite mature people and frankly teenagers and those who are in the youth don't really bother much about this topic - my personal opinion only. So for mature person, those in their 40s, 50s, or 60s, the minimum we can do is to show some good examples by not using foul language. The use of foul language just simply a reflection of what they are. We just hope that they use this foul language in the thread here and not at their children or grandchildren. I will really pity their children or grandchildren if they too using this foul language at home.

So, don't bother to convince them anymore. I had done that I have given up.

God Bless

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Revelation,

I know you too have good intention to discuss religion in more civlized manner. But it's really a shame. We see frequent use of foul language here - 'fortunately', it was used by a small number of people. By and large, we still got people who are civilzed enough to ask questions and disagree without the use of foul language.

It's really a shame because there are many video clips in the Youtube of debates between Christian leaders and Muslim leaders and they were debated in a very cordial manner. No abusive language had ever been used. We can also see the audience comprising Christians and Muslims who were equally civilized.

There is no need to use foul language - whether we are discussing religion, politics, or any subject.

Somehow I expect this to happen. When I started my thread under the Today's Scripture Reading folder, I have already made a humble request that readers can disagree but no abusive language should be used, and if they find my messages about Jesus 'offensive' they can always skip or ignore them. It didn't work. It's a shame because based on their writing, I think they are quite mature people and frankly teenagers and those who are in the youth don't really bother much about this topic - my personal opinion only. So for mature person, those in their 40s, 50s, or 60s, the minimum we can do is to show some good examples by not using foul language. The use of foul language just simply a reflection of what they are. We just hope that they use this foul language in the thread here and not at their children or grandchildren. I will really pity their children or grandchildren if they too using this foul language at home.

So, don't bother to convince them anymore. I had done that I have given up.

God Bless

agreed ..older people are delusion ...theres nothing wrong with being expressive in languages ...dont act as if you dont know forum people . fuck you understand ? :oIo::biggrin::wink:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
agreed ..older people are delusion ...theres nothing wrong with being expressive in languages ...dont act as if you dont know forum people . fuck you understand ? :oIo::biggrin::wink:

This small tribe of Judea people had caused the Romans so much problems during their occupation of Jeruselum. The Book of Bible was written by the Romans to mock back at the Jews and uses Jesus as example of a failure of a messiah King of the Jews (presumably from line of King David not because King to reign over the Romans) to come to fulfill the holy scriptures according to the prophecies of thier prophets. Unfortunately God is God and God don't follow men scriptures and prophecies and God don't have to save Jesus. Jesus lan lan die for nothing.

Scriptures are written by men, not discovered. If scriptures were written by God it should be found and discovered, not simply written by men.

Why was the Bible wrriten based on Jesus? Perphas it was to mock at the Jews as there was another Jewish revolt lead by Simon ben Kosiba in AD 132 where this tribe really defeated the Romans and free Jerusalem for 3 years.

The Romans lost 2/3 of their army resources to gain back and occupy Jeruselum. Probably tu lan with this incidence the Roman came up with a Bible to shame the Jews using Jesus as the loser and tu lan make Jesus a God also and put him same level as the God Yehweh (to piss the Jews). So God Yehweh is also God Jesus and Jesus is also Lord, Elijah, Elohim and finally put them in a bowl they have Rojak God. Then they, the Romans, beat up God Jesus and as such they beat up God Yehweh and make the Jews lagi fucking tu lan.

Probably until now the Italians still tu lan the Jews and are at odd with the Jews and still fighting with them and start WWII. This Italian-Romans neber forigve this small Judea tribe for causing so many problems during their Roman occupation of Jerusalem and will continue to quarrel with the Jews till today.

Why don't the Roman uses Simon, recognised by the Jews as the real Messiah, and hail Simon a hero? Well if use Simon the Romans only make a mockery of themselves. The Romans cleverly combined the Bible with Jews OT and mixed it with a NT using their Greco-Roman believe in their Gods which includes holy spirits, make Jesus a God (to make the Jews tu lan), Kingdom of God/ heaven as place above the sky with many levels of heavens which has the different meaning to the Jews, and use Paul and Jesus as their storyline and lastly to show the prophecy from the holy scriptures in the OT was not fulfilled (malu lah, si bey lau kwee).

As I said, just pray to your first ancestor and you will be doing fine.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the rising and setting of the sun was once attributed t helios and a flaming chariot . earthquakes and tidal waves were the wrath of poseidon. if religions countinued to promote pious myth as absolute fact , scientific progress would halt, and mankind would be doomed to an agnorant future of senseless holy wars, much lke what we see today. holy wars were still making headlines " my god is better then your god " . luckly, science has now proven those gods to be false idols. soon all god will be proven to be false idols . science has provided answers to almost every question , man can ask . they are only a few questions left ,and they are the esoteric ones , what are we doing here ? what is the meaning of life ?which man has been askng since the begining of time .
religions has stood by while science picked away at religion bit by bit , debunking so-called miracles . modern miracles belongs to science ....computers , ipad , iphone ,vaccines,space station, genetic manipulation....even the divine miracles of creation . matter from nothing ...in a lab . these are the science we tell our children . these are the miracles we herald as proof that science will bring us the answers. headlines in newspaper carried science's miracles everyday . who need god ? science is god ! faith does not protect you , intelligence protect you . how long has it been since someone walk on water ? " god " is a haullcuination , a delusion cruth for those who are weak . those ancient stories and fairy tales of immaculate conception , walking on water , talkng snake , staying inside a fish stomach alive for 3days , virgin birth and parting seas are no longer relevant in today world . god has become absolete . science has won the battle ! science has won by providing answers.

ask yourself ,why half the school in eroupean countries are not allowed to teach evolution . ask yourself why the US christains coaltion is the most influential lobby against scientific progress in the world , for example " cloning " . the battle between science and religions is still raging . science have left religions with little room to debate . if cloning human have been successful , religions have use " moral " as an excuse to stop scientific research for cloning .

christianity is just some kind of repackage " sun worship " ! december 25th is not even jesus birthday . it is the ancient pagan holiday of sol invictus -uncouquered sun-coinding with the winter solstice. its the time of the year when the sun returns , and the day start getting longer .conquered religions , often adopt existing holiday to make conversion less shocking . its called transmutation . it helps people acclimatize to the new faith . christianity did not only borrow only from the "sun worship " , the ritual of christainity is taken from the " god making " rite of euhemerus . the practice of " god eating " that is , holy communtion was borrow from the aztecs . even the concept of christ dying for you sins is arguably not exclusively christian. the self-sacrifice of a young man to absolve the sins of his people appears in the earliest tradition of the quetzalcoat . very little in any organizes faith is truly original . every religion have heaven as a reward and hell as punishment . religion are not born from scratch . they grow from one another ...so drop your religion now !!!!!!

neilgoose

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drifter, think you better stop your rational discussions here.

These are things some people do not like to hear and squirm at thinking about what you wrote. In fact, I suspect most believers are avoiding this thread.

But, bro... pls be careful. Don't you know that the Christians here can turn around, look at you, and called down a curse on you in the name of the LORD. Then two bears can come out of the woods or escape from the zoo to maul you and forty-two of the non-believers here?

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Psalm23,

I sincerely hope Revelation is not you. Not because it is wrong to have clones but because a jekyll-mr hyde style is not you.

Anyway, no need to get so angry. For all we know, they may need understanding instead of 'thou shalts'.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drifter, think you better stop your rational discussions here.

These are things some people do not like to hear and squirm at thinking about what you wrote. In fact, I suspect most believers are avoiding this thread.

But, bro... pls be careful. Don't you know that the Christians here can turn around, look at you, and called down a curse on you in the name of the LORD. Then two bears can come out of the woods or escape from the zoo to maul you and forty-two of the non-believers here?

thank you . but i dont believe in curse :rolleyes: . im just here to share my thoughts . i want to make those delusional people wake up . same as those christains who try to preach their delusion idea ....im trying to save mankind .

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Psalm23,

I sincerely hope Revelation is not you. Not because it is wrong to have clones but because a jekyll-mr hyde style is not you.

Anyway, no need to get so angry. For all we know, they may need understanding instead of 'thou shalts'.

Hi IR123,

No...that's not me.

I did once and I have explained the reason why I did...simply to expose people who claim to have high wisdom. Since I have achieved that objective, there is no need to this - regrettably, shouldn't have done in the first place because it's really a waste of time and energy to engage in such conversation.

God Bless

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one is real. No need scriptures and prophecies from prophets.

watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yPgeAPAKM0

Hi IR123,

No...that's not me.

I did once and I have explained the reason why I did...simply to expose people who claim to have high wisdom. Since I have achieved that objective, there is no need to this - regrettably, shouldn't have done in the first place because it's really a waste of time and energy to engage in such conversation.

God Bless

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi IR123,

No...that's not me.

God Bless

Says well Psalm23. It was us, IR123, me oand others, who have to entertain and deal with 2 clones, Goodnews and Psalm23 and it is you that think it was funny. Using hor and lah in your messages sound funny to you eh! dickhead!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi IR123,

No...that's not me.

God Bless

anyone who believe in a talking snake , parting sea , walking on water , virgin birth , rise from the dead , staying alive in fish stomach for 3 days ...ect got any wisdom ? those things only happens in fairy tales book . so , do you believe in jack and the magical beanstalk story ?:biggrin::wink:

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi IR123,

No...that's not me.

God Bless

Hi Psalm23,

Glad for your clarification. Glad because you are keeping up with the good work you are doing. And the work you are doing demands the highest integrity, even more than for the average man.

Try not to be angry with them because i really feel that in their own ways, they are searching for a better life than the one they currently have. In many ways, that is the human condition.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Psalm23,

Glad for your clarification. Glad because you are keeping up with the good work you are doing. And the work you are doing demands the highest integrity, even more than for the average man.

Try not to be angry with them because i really feel that in their own ways, they are searching for a better life than the one they currently have. In many ways, that is the human condition.

LOL, again mocking at himself, IR123 cloned by Psalm23. Same number 23 used, lokk fishy?????? hahahaha

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, again mocking at himself, IR123 cloned by Psalm23. Same number 23 used, lokk fishy?????? hahahaha

I was wondering how to reply to you since you can see patterns where none exist. Best if i laugh along with you :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Laughter is such a wonderful thing! :smile::smile:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Psalm23,

Thank you for your words of wisdom and encouragement. As expected, every word from you is worth listening.

I want to add, I am not angry. Often our excitement to share the Gospel of Jesus turns into something very unexpected. There are many times I faced the same situation and when those whom we shared and finally came to accept our Lord Jesus, we find all the efforts are worth it. We are told very clearly to go and preach and share the Word of God, encourage one another to walk in His way. Jesus has never tell us that we must go to convert people because that is the work of the Holy Spirit. Our job is share God's Word and His redeeming work because God has put a burden in our heart to share His redeedming work with the lost sinners. Below is a timely message from Today's Daily Encounter - Lost and Found - that I have just come across. This too remind me of one the greatest hymns, Amazing Grace: "I once was lost but now am found; Was blind but now I see." God is calling all sinners to come to Him.

Lost and Found​

"When the Son of Man [Jesus Christ] comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. Then the King [Jesus] will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father [God]; take your inheritance, the kingdom [of Heaven] prepared for you since the creation of the
world." (Matthew 25:31-34)

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Years ago, soon after my first son was born, my mother came to help with the new baby. On one occasion I left her to "baby-sit" with him in a beautiful downtown park in Adelaide, South Australia (where we were living at the time), while I did some shopping.

When I returned, mother and baby were missing. I panicked! My heart pounded. Minutes seemed like hours.
I asked strangers passing by if they had seen an older woman with a baby. I searched for a policeman. I prayed furiously.

Imagine the relief when I found them. Actually, the problem was mine. I went back to the wrong part of the park!

I've read about others, too, who lost a child and how they panicked, and never rested until their child was found. I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like for parents whose child is lost--and never found.
It would be unthinkable--a never-ending nightmare.

Would to God that we Christians were just as concerned about people who don't know the Savior and are lost without hope for all eternity.

As Jesus said in today's Bible passage, he is coming again and will be taking his true followers to be with him forever in Heaven. What a wonderful hope for his true followers. But think of the tragedy of those who are still lost and don't know that their Heavenly Father is looking for them.

=============================================​

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Psalm23,

Lost and Found and lost again

"When the Son of Man [Jesus Christ] comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. Then the King [Jesus] will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father [God]; take your inheritance, the kingdom [of Heaven] prepared for you since the creation of the
world." (Matthew 25:31-34)

This was the Davidic Messianic movement that failed and got John the Baptist and Jesus killed. According to the scriptures and prophecies of the prophets AD 26-27 was suppposed to be the 'time of the end or end of the age' and God Yahweh will come to establish the kingdom of God and heaven in Jerusalem. What Jesus says promises his diciples does not come through and Jesus died for nothing. The King is dead, in this case a priestly King.

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Unless the propheices come through as according to the scriptures, then Mat 25:41 stand, if not what Jesus preach can be thrown into the waste bin. What Jesus preached and promised to his disciples at that time was believing the prophecies in the scriptures is coming and he is establishing the kingdom of God and heaven and reign as King of the Jews.

If God Yahweh will come destroy his enemies and establish a new kingdom of God in Israel then Jesus will be the new King of Israel, according to the scriptures. But unfortunately God Yahweh did not come.

The prophecies from the prophets in the holy scriptures did not come through for Jesus and John the Baptist, and therefore it will not come through for you Psalm23 and all the Christians of today.

The Bible remains a history book about the holy scriptures and Jesus/John the Baptist Davidic messianic movement that failed, and the holy scriptures and prophecies of those prophets have nothing to do with today's future or events.

Fat hope to you Psalm23, move on and find your own Gods or tang kee. The King of Jews was dead in AD 27 so was the Jesus prophecies of his kingdom of God and heaven in Israel.

Perhaps to the Jews they still stick to their OT but to the gentiles move on and find your own Gods. I recommend to you Guan Kong, tua pek kong to guard you house, and tang kees to revitalise your spirit and they don't need to wait (propheizing) and can call on God for you to solve your problem 18hr/7 a day.

Last edited: