• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heaven will strike her pussy and her nipples.

als_tabitha3_s2_240s.jpg

Gan Siokbin's therapy in Permai. How come she kpkb on her facebook and not here? lol

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should have sent her cheebye to me.
I will frame it up in Little India, all the ah neh walk past will lick her chaocheebye. :biggrin:

@jw5 can join in and queue with the shitskins, no priority.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely this caojibye only know how to act innocent and victim, go everywhere also got people bully her. Knnbccb like she's some angel. Fuck her mother's cheebye.

If she wants to be bullied, come to me, I will bully her cheebye with a sharp knife and give her minced meat.

She can cook bakchor mee for her daotao @jw5. After eating can kum lanjiao and la cheebye.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely this caojibye only know how to act innocent and victim, go everywhere also got people bully her. Knnbccb like she's some angel. Fuck her mother's cheebye.

If she wants to be bullied, come to me, I will bully her cheebye with a sharp knife and give her minced meat.

She can cook bakchor mee for her daotao @jw5. After eating can kum lanjiao and la cheebye.
Imuho it's all started with ginfreely being treated like princess at home by daddy and even got jealous of own mum :eek: (bloodlee hell is ginfreely ownself said this) then at sg flying college ginfreely wanted to suck some pilot cock and boss Cock kana exposed by kt latha and from there she started to think everybody wanted to bully her. Good riddance heaven got eyes and she kana kicked out by boss :laugh:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho it's all started with ginfreely being treated like princess at home by daddy and even got jealous of own mum :eek: (bloodlee hell is ginfreely ownself said this) then at sg flying college ginfreely wanted to suck some pilot cock and boss Cock kana exposed by kt latha and from there she started to think everybody wanted to bully her. Good riddance heaven got eyes and she kana kicked out by boss :laugh:
Fuck her father.
He should have ejaculated into a cup.
Siokbin is such a dirty slut, want to suck pilot cock. Is @jw5 a pilot? :eek:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a heat of moment gansiokbin made a stupid leecision to buy a jb whore house overnight (she ownself said one ho) and the rest is history :roflmao:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a heat of moment gansiokbin made a stupid leecision to buy a jb whore house overnight (she ownself said one ho) and the rest is history :roflmao:
I'm sure she had intentions to prostitute herself in JB. She only regret when they paid her in ringgit and she realised she's a cheap whore. She can at least receive SGD from @jw5 each round. Her ah nehs only give her RM5, sometimes steal her tekor some more.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck her father.
He should have ejaculated into a cup.
Siokbin is such a dirty slut, want to suck pilot cock. Is @jw5 a pilot? :eek:
Siokbin ownself said during company function she went to talk to a group of males, my uncle would presume they were likelee pilot from sfc and siokbin also did mentioned some other things about sfc pilots and kana eyed by kt latha by saying "someone is acting like a slut today" so My uncle also will presume kt latha were also kind of jealous . My uncle then asked siokbin why you need to chat alone with a group of males? Is it you wanted to suck their cock ? Siokbin leeplied she doesn't have other male colleagues wor :biggrin: KNN obviouslee siokbin was very hungry at that opportunity to suck cock :roflmao:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siokbin ownself said during company function she went to talk to a group of males, my uncle would presume they were likelee pilot from sfc and siokbin also did mentioned some other things about sfc pilots and kana eyed by kt latha by saying "someone is acting like a slut today" so My uncle also will presume kt latha were also kind of jealous . My uncle then asked siokbin why you need to chat alone with a group of males? Is it you wanted to suck their cock ? Siokbin leeplied she doesn't have other male colleagues wor :biggrin: KNN obviouslee siokbin was very hungry at that opportunity to suck cock :roflmao:
Becos of pilot cock slut siokbin kana boycott by other female colleagues hahahaha KNN leeserve it KNN