• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle think gansiokbin was trying to flirt with k shan by asking him - did they steal my photos while i am bathing ? This picture was in gansiokbin mind :cautious:
@ginfreely lu fucking slut of sluts.

Shan likes slutty chinese sluts.
Gan Shiok bin is an old cunt, he no like.
@jw5 love old cunts, that friction in the dry cheebye, force it all the way in. :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

jw5

Loyal
Shan likes slutty chinese sluts.
Gan Shiok bin is an old cunt, he no like.
@jw5 love old cunts, that friction in the dry cheebye, force it all the way in. :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE's backside loves old cocks, that friction in the dry asshole, force it all the way in. :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
17.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shut your mouth, Gan Siokbin!! Did your father do this to you?
You can ask your ah lao @jw5 to pinch your lips, remember to wash first. :poop: :FU:

1648525136289.png

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are too many possibilities. Jw5 could be luring her to meet up and have a good time with her or cut off her jibye or con her money etc we never know. 1 thing my uncle think for sure is @ginfreely will offer her hai for free :geek:

Maybe @jw5 just want to wash her hai. :eek:
59eab2bb409a99c5b4c7007c43818a06.jpg

I will be the one who will pull her labia tight and slice them off.
@ginfreely GAN SIOKBIN. cut off your fucking cheebye.
@jw5 can go lick her wounds

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people like chow doufu, @jw5 can appreciate chow hai.

Stinkender_Tofu_1.JPG

@ginfreely's chow hai is the blue cheese of CCB, only a seasoned cunt eater like @jw5 with no taste can appreciate.

foto_742871_908x560.jpg

@jw5 don't you want to dive your face right in and lick that clean?
That's @ginfreely's fermented cunt cheese left over by the men she fucked, that hole size is just right.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
BREAKING!!!
@ginfreely GANSIOKBIN ARRESTED BY ORDERS OF SHAN.

c8eb468f81f1aa3_5.jpg

Gin whore refuse to comply and her CB received a bullet, her corpse will be raped.

Brutal_Pussy_Payback.mp4.00002_l.jpg

Last edited: