• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!

jw5

Loyal
It's clear that Gan Siokbin is mentally unsound and beyond reason, there's no need to treat her like human.
Of course there are deviants like @jw5 who is eyeing her hymen obviously.

If I see her in person and she starts babbling, I will slap her so hard her jaw will dislocate, I will grab her fucking hair and slam her against the wall. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Of course there are deviants like Mark Yeo who is eyeing the backside of Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE. :roflmao:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's clear that Gan Siokbin is mentally unsound and beyond reason, there's no need to treat her like human.
Of course there are deviants like @jw5 who is eyeing her hymen obviously.

If I see her in person and she starts babbling, I will slap her so hard her jaw will dislocate, I will grab her fucking hair and slam her against the wall. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

When she's dead, @jw5 can go over and lick her cunt slowly while it's still warm. :poop:
About jw5 my uncle did ever leeceived some tip-off that jw5 is ginfreely :eek: :biggrin: KNN KNN KNN

jw5

Loyal
About jw5 my uncle did ever leeceived some tip-off that jw5 is ginfreely :eek: :biggrin: KNN KNN KNN

My sources tell me that Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE who has mummy issues, secretly loves ginfreely. :roflmao:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20220328-005716_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220328-005531_Facebook.jpg

jw5

Loyal
The police would have taken action if they hadn't conclude that she's a nutter.

The police would have taken action on Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE if they hadn't conclude that you are a nutter. :cool:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely gansiokbin take note of what my uncle said - suck cock in orfid and leefusal to admit it when people discover it has no good ending one . See signora wong and yourself :laugh: :whistling:

jw5

Loyal
@ginfreely gansiokbin take note of what my uncle said - suck cock in orfid and leefusal to admit it when people discover it has no good ending one . See signora wong and yourself :laugh: :whistling:

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE, suck cock in orfid and leefusal to admit it when people discover it has no good ending one. :laugh: :whistling: