• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely the problem lies with you and it ends when you die.
YOU ARE A PEICE OF FUCKING CHAO CHEEBYE, whether online or offline.
You will continue to be fucked in your new location, mark my words!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The troublemaker nuisance slut will have to move again! lol.
Her neighbours will be so glad that @ginfreely Gan Siokbin fucks off.
The noise will haunt her wherever she goes unless she kills herself and cut off her own cheebye.
When gansiokbin walked out of the condo in style the security guards and neighbours will be verlee leelieved.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
When gansiokbin walked out of the condo in style the security guards and neighbours will be verlee leelieved.

Since she's not a resident anymore, the security guard should push her down and kick her cheebye hard.
If he got baton, insert into her filthy hole horizontally.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc I am at coffee shop now, one of my few visits per month. And for this coffee shop the last time I ate here was more than a month ago and prior to that visit was in September last year. Again like in September - which I reported police for the whistling then but received zero response - non stop whistling from far behind me as I ate and when I turned around to check a few times the whistling stopped. This is a busy coffee shop with many people and I am sitting far inside near to stalls while the seating capacity extends to outside. I need police to check cctv to find out the culprit harassing me.

I think he wants to lick your chao cheebye. @ginfreely.
You walk past and he can smell your CCB, that's why whistle.
You smell like WHORE.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc I read in today’s paper that there is an advisory panel to be set up on noise complaints by end of this year. Why advisory and not a law like the law to clear table at hawker centre and coffee shop? I would say the impact on people’s life for noise harassment is a million times more than hawker centre uncleared plates. I don’t even go to hawker centre once a month and go to coffee shop maybe a few times a month.
Now is 9 March Wednesday 5.11 pm. There was stomping at 4.45 pm from above unit occupied by unmarried Malay or indian Muslim boyfriend girlfriend young couple. Not to mention the usual harassment from 6 plus am to 8 plus am to around 10 am. Advisory letter has been given by the management office to above unit before to no avail. The problem is without law and just advisory is as good as nothing. What’s so difficult to implement law to fine people for consistent stomping, dropping objects onto floor and throwing things to hit people’s windows? This is obviously a loophole exploited by bad people hiding in their unit to harass neighbors that they don’t like for whatever reason and it becomes neighbour noise dispute when it is evil persecution of targeted individuals I.e a crime.
9 March (as at 5.11 pm)
1.50 am loud hit on bedroom windows
2.05 am ditto
5.29 am stomping above living room
6.25 am loud hit on windows audio 2401
6.27 am ditto when calling security to update record
6.33 am ditto audio 2403
6.43 am loud knock from above audio 2404
6.47 am loud hit from above audio 2405
8.26 am multiple stomping more than four times audio 2406
8.27 am stomping
8.30 am stomping
8.39 am loud dragging of furniture audio 2407
8.42 am loud knock from above just after I called security
8.48 am multiple consecutive knocks from above audio 2408
9.27 am loud knock from audio 2409
9.36 am loud hit from above audio 2410
9.51 am loud knock from above audio 2411
10.05 am stomping
4.45 pm stomping

Does he even entertain your smelly cunt? lol @ginfreely.
You are a lunatic to him, just a piece of fucking mad cunt!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whore Bin, you better cover up your cheebye well. I have reliable news that a lot of Indians are looking for you. Once they find you, they will whistle, throw firecracker, take photo and dig your cheebye very hard.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whore Bin, you better cover up your cheebye well. I have reliable news that a lot of Indians are looking for you. Once they find you, they will whistle, throw firecracker, take photo and dig your cheebye very hard.
There's always Sammyboy to say whatever you want.
You mean for you Jeremy Quek aka glockman aka ginmother aka semaj2357 aka bonds etc etc etc to say whatever you want but not for others that you don’t like to say whatever others want. No need to deny just look at the number of my good threads that you have defaced as well as my good name. Just because you don’t like me you have no qualms to viciously attack me a virgin a whore while dare not even swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death. Pui your evil filthy Cantonese whore mother phua cb number one whore number one slut open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean for you Jeremy Quek aka glockman aka ginmother aka semaj2357 aka bonds etc etc etc to say whatever you want but not for others that you don’t like to say whatever others want. No need to deny just look at the number of my good threads that you have defaced as well as my good name. Just because you don’t like me you have no qualms to viciously attack me a virgin a whore while dare not even swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death. Pui your evil filthy Cantonese whore mother phua cb number one whore number one slut open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard. Pui!

You deserve to die painfully after your cheebye is cut off and a lemon shoved into your stinky hole!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely I want to cane your cheebye very very hard, I will be using a metal rule that's heated up.

25D3FB5.gif