• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!

jw5

Loyal
That means gansiokbin has sucked Jeremy quek cock before. No wonder day in day out Jeremy quek Jeremy quek.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE kenna suck cock and also kenna fuck backside. :eek::biggrin::roflmao:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Ginfreely challenge.

preview.jpg

jw5

Loyal
She's a public toilet, everyone fucked her dirty hole before.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE fuck dirty holes but also kenna fucked in his errrr....... your dirty hole. :eek::biggrin::roflmao:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siokbin that dirty slut is more used to ah nehs slowly sucking her nipples and licking her cheebye.
My kind of sudden flog will send her cheebye into shock.

jw5

Loyal
Siokbin that dirty slut is more used to ah nehs slowly sucking her nipples and licking her cheebye.
My kind of sudden flog will send her cheebye into shock.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE likes shocking cheebyes! :roflmao:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The troublemaker nuisance slut will have to move again! lol.
Her neighbours will be so glad that @ginfreely Gan Siokbin fucks off.
The noise will haunt her wherever she goes unless she kills herself and cut off her own cheebye.

K Shanmugam Sc Now is 8 March 3.40 am. Just now at 3.30 am there was an extremely loud knock from above unit occupied by unmarried Malay or indian Muslim young couple, which I have audio recording on my iphone and it’s loud and clear. Unfortunately such audio is of no use according to the police previously and not sufficient proof. That’s why criminal bullies are so emboldened to persecute me by same attacks of loud knocks, stomping and hits on windows to abuse everywhere I moved and they simply denied and act innocent to get away scot free, even when like this unit occupied by unmarried Malay or indian Muslim couple was the only unit near me on this stack that can make these knocks and that was occupied for most of last year.
Obviously this Malay or indian Muslim couple is hell bent to chase me out of this place by making not one but two such extremely loud knocks from above within 24 hours. Well they have succeeded. Again I have to move out of my own home or rental home due to such incessant attacks and they are two people (or more with friends’ help) on rotation 24x7 torturing and abusing me one person. My one year lease is coming to an end in May 22 and I won’t be renewing. I am homeless again not due to my own fault - I pay high rent for my rental condo - but due to evil conspiracy to attack and chase me out no matter where I moved and I have received zero help from police. In fact, as I was typing this message, another loud knock from above at 4.03 am.
8 March
3.02 am loud stomping from above living room
3.04 am ditto
3.30 am extremely loud knock from above audio 417 followed by stomping
4.03 am loud low frequency knock from above

Fuck off you pariah dog! You should leave your number on the door so that your customers know where to find you or they can follow your dirty pussy stench.:laugh:

518-5189301_celebration-png-picture-balloons-free-clipart-transparent-png.png

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The troublemaker nuisance slut will have to move again! lol.
Her neighbours will be so glad that @ginfreely Gan Siokbin fucks off.
The noise will haunt her wherever she goes unless she kills herself and cut off her own cheebye.

Fuck off you pariah dog! You should leave your number on the door so that your customers know where to find you or they can follow your dirty pussy stench.:laugh:

518-5189301_celebration-png-picture-balloons-free-clipart-transparent-png.png
200.gif