• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You told whoami that you are ex Malaysian and now you said you are Malaysian. That’s why never can trust any Malaysian claiming to be Singaporean until see the red passport. Now ownself busted your own lies just like Jeremy Quek aka Glockman aka cottonmouth busted own lies of he attacked me because I attacked him. You are a Malaysian liar bastard using evil filthy lies viciously attacking me a virgin as a slut whore mistress for years because you are a Malaysian that dislike me speaking the truth. Pui your filthy Malaysian whore mother phua cb!

View attachment 136691
FUCK YOUR CHEEBYE.
FUCK YOUR CHAO CHEEBYE.
GAN SIOKBIN, YOU ARE A LIAR. A WHORE, A FUCKING SLUT!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc Today 7 March Monday 12.26 pm there was an extremely loud knock from above kitchen when I was cooking. My heart literally jumped out and luckily I didn’t die from heart attack. No I don’t have recording of it as I forgot to on my old iPhone to record. Singapore need laws to stop such horrifying and terrifying abuse of neighbors that can cause death to the targeted victim, besides making the victim homeless and sleepless.
7 March (as at 3.35 pm)
10.30 am loud drilling from defect rectification work at corridor
11.07 am loud knock from above bedroom audio 2394
12.26 pm extremely loud knock from above living room (kitchen cabinet and stove area) due to throw very heavy object onto floor with rollover knock
2.01 pm stomping
2.25 pm loud drilling
2.44 pm loud knock from above audio 411
3.03 pm stomping
3.05 pm stomping
3.07 pm loud knock from above audio 412

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to a reliable source, the authorities said Gan Siokbin has been creating all the noise herself to create recordings.
She's a Liar, they will arrest her, strip her naked and gorge out her cheebye.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc Today 7 March Monday 12.26 pm there was an extremely loud knock from above kitchen when I was cooking. My heart literally jumped out and luckily I didn’t die from heart attack. No I don’t have recording of it as I forgot to on my old iPhone to record. Singapore need laws to stop such horrifying and terrifying abuse of neighbors that can cause death to the targeted victim, besides making the victim homeless and sleepless.
7 March (as at 3.35 pm)
10.30 am loud drilling from defect rectification work at corridor
11.07 am loud knock from above bedroom audio 2394
12.26 pm extremely loud knock from above living room (kitchen cabinet and stove area) due to throw very heavy object onto floor with rollover knock
2.01 pm stomping
2.25 pm loud drilling
2.44 pm loud knock from above audio 411
3.03 pm stomping
3.05 pm stomping
3.07 pm loud knock from above audio 412
GANSIOKBIN lu fucking itchy jibye slut. Don't think my uncle Don't know your drilling means drilling bj :geek:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You told whoami that you are ex Malaysian and now you said you are Malaysian. That’s why never can trust any Malaysian claiming to be Singaporean until see the red passport. Now ownself busted your own lies just like Jeremy Quek aka Glockman aka cottonmouth busted own lies of he attacked me because I attacked him. You are a Malaysian liar bastard using evil filthy lies viciously attacking me a virgin as a slut whore mistress for years because you are a Malaysian that dislike me speaking the truth. Pui your filthy Malaysian whore mother phua cb!

View attachment 136691
Lu fucking dirty bastard slut uploaded air pleasure sex toy audio to sbf :rolleyes: :geek:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely Gan Siokbin, flog your smelly cunt.

YOU FILTHY PROSTITUTE! TOILET BOWL CHEEBYE!

tumblr_mwvlmzo1UG1qg5xa2o1_400.gif