• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just got back to Shanghai hotel after a whole day of meetings and travel from Shanghai to Hangzhou to Jiaxing. Afternoon got an sms from wife that Bukom is on fire, shit I've got many comrades there, spent 4 youthful years working my guts out in that dangerous place and this is one of the happiest period of my like. Damn sad. Then went into internet not many things said. Why not much news? Really sad.

Bukom small matter. I haven't been to China before, you sound so exciting in China I zzz...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I don't think small matter because it appeared that the fire started since Wednesday 1pm and gettign worst today.

Sound exciting yes but damn tired from all the bloody travelling and fucking tiongs so rude cutting queues, talking loudly in high speed trains, sitting on the floor in 1st class cabins, picking their: ears; nose; teeth etc etc. really fuckup la but what to do got to make a living.

Bukom small matter. I haven't been to China before, you sound so exciting in China I zzz...

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think small matter because it appeared that the fire started since Wednesday 1pm and gettign worst today.

Sound exciting yes but damn tired from all the bloody travelling and fucking tiongs so rude cutting queues, talking loudly in high speed trains, sitting on the floor in 1st class cabins, picking their: ears; nose; teeth etc etc. really fuckup la but what to do got to make a living.

So sian tonight here. All run road already. Talk about picking ear. I like it in Thailand. After hairwash and haircut add about 50bht the girl pick the ear until clean clean shiok shiok wah!

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where my chiobu pics? wah lau ehh..... whahhahaa

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok, i just woke up, free consultation is open, LOL

Wah tok cok doktor open free consultation again. Thot you went chasing after Ram LOL

Where's that burger? Run until no sound no picture. Something to do with Thai woman, army woman officer and Vamjok LOL Pity Vamjok LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah tok cok doktor open free consultation again. Thot you went chasing after Ram LOL

Where's that burger? Run until no sound no picture. Something to do with Thai woman, army woman officer and Vamjok LOL Pity Vamjok LOL
Dunno leh, last heard tried to swim the other side of Bedok reservoir, he thought the other side is Johor, LOL

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'm back, decided to go supper so pop into taxi across 4 blocks and now in Hong Kong 茶餐厅. Its raining here now and pretty cold outside I think about 20deg. Surprised this place got free wifi.

Hahaha, come back BKK please give a full report :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jr3frr.jpg

As promised to Red Amoeba, this is the picture of the waitress, confirmed not PRC, very fair, kick-assed face and very good figure, her butt woohoo!!!

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm back, decided to go supper so pop into taxi across 4 blocks and now in Hong Kong 茶餐厅. Its raining here now and pretty cold outside I think about 20deg. Surprised this place got free wifi.

Look out for any man with ponytail with a fat man. I suspect Ram runroad to HK with GMS LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm going to HK in Nov, knn cannot chiong, going with 3 women friends, sianz....