• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
crjmw.png

The original sulker king looks like wearing big ear rings, LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Torres tried a bicycle kick but failed miserably. Chelsea have more possession, their passing is good, while Man U play a very fast pace when they have the ball.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I've said before, this is the strongest Man Utd side ever. :smile:

Technically, the strongest Man U side ever should be that in early 80s with Robson, Wilkins, Coppell, McQueen, Albiston, Stapleton, Hughes but they had the weakest link in manager Atkinson. And they were in the wrong timezone with Liverpool peaking like hell over them.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Technically, the strongest Man U side ever should be that in early 80s with Robson, Wilkins, Coppell, McQueen, Albiston, Stapleton, Hughes but they had the weakest link in manager Atkinson. And they were in the wrong timezone with Liverpool peaking like hell over them.
Where's Norman Whiteside, Kevin Moran, and Gordan Strachan? LOL

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Where's Norman Whiteside, Kevin Moran, and Gordan Strachan? LOL

Yeah, yeah, yeah, all those in that squad too, sorry no breath to name the whole squad in one breath.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 -0 to Man U.. Man U really playing champagne football... They really look very very hot.. Game over for Chelsea.. F*ckin hell, my dog toppled my Guinness when he playing with my cat... Now Guinness all over my carpet..:mad: :mad:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 -0 to Man U.. Man U really playing champagne football... They really look very very hot.. Game over for Chelsea.. F*ckin hell, my dog toppled my Guinness when he playing with my cat... Now Guinness all over my carpet..:mad: :mad:
Ehh zeddy, you are late!!, you commentor better than mine, whahaha. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: