• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

Kagawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
金龙大哥 is right. Spain will have a real problem on their hands when dealing with England's set-pieces. Just look at how Spain struggled against a defensive Italy. I really can't see how Spain can beat England. :biggrin:

Hodgson the mid table manager will be a failure as when he was with Liverfool. Next round England bye bye but if they can somehow replicate Chelsea with disgrace, England fans here will be delighted with me "praising" them. :biggrin:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clone said:
Ya man! tikum tikum sucks!

Carroll playing later confirm? Nothing beats watching a good old centre forward nodding home the winning header! :biggrin:

He has only been nodding his head to sleep recently.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pattern now latest mutation is favorite give ball all the way.
Shown in last 4 games over 2 days.
Believe pattern will repeat itself for at least another day or two before next mutation.
Tonight take favourite give ball!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sweden 1 England 4

andy-cato.jpg

Congratulations! England did scored 4 goals and Sweden scored 1 only. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As usual, Glen Johnson is the weakest link in the England team.

Against a stronger team with a good left winger, England is going to get raped.

Kagawa

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't wish to see overly defensive teams reach the finals. Namely the Azzurri and you should know who. Italy under Prandelli immediately converted to defensive 3-5-2 formation after their shock friendly 0-3 loss to Russia. Watching Italy play is like watching Juventus. :eek:

181233_thumb.jpg

Capello: Italy's 3-5-2 is a defensive formation
The former England boss believes that the Azzurri are more defensive than ever, before revealing that he successfully utilised the same formation in the past

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As usual, Glen Johnson is the weakest link in the England team.

Against a stronger team with a good left winger, England is going to get raped.

Milner and Young were atrocious. Their defending was terrible and Hodgson should drop them for Oxlade-Chamberlin and Walcott for the Ukraine match.

Walcott turned the game for England.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its goin to be a tricky game for England against home team Ukraine..

Ukraine will be boosted by their partisan home crowd.. They'll be raring to go all out for a win against England since they need the win to qualify for the group stages.. England will be under relentless pressure by them.. Will be interesting to see what tactics Hodgson would implement next week.. England only needs a draw.. But 3 Lions will choke it in their final game..:biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ukraine will be boosted by their partisan home crowd.. They'll be raring to go all out for a win against England since they need the win to qualify for the group stages.. England will be under relentless pressure by them.. Will be interesting to see what tactics Hodgson would implement next week.. England only needs a draw.. But 3 Lions will choke it in their final game..:biggrin:

Now that Rooney is back on the final game, i start to worry for the 3 Lions. They have so far overcomed all the handicaps given for the past previous 2 games. My take will be England -0.25. Risk of losing half or winning full. I hope they don't win with emphatic fashion against the Ukraine. The more they struggle, the further they will progess in this tournament. A draw will ensure them progressing and continue to be the "dark horse" which will be the best result for them to meet their next opponent if they want to progress further. :wink::biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I agree it will be a tough match but only needing a draw should see them through (probably to face Spain :biggrin:). Hodgson should keep Carroll as a striker but unfortunately he will most likely bring back Rooney after suspension.:mad:

"Red Card" Rooney is a very over-rated player when he puts on an England shirt and under-performs. Also, his temperament is poor.
Honestly don't know why Hodgson included him the squad in the first place!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now that Rooney is back on the final game, i start to worry for the 3 Lions. They have so far overcomed all the handicaps given for the past previous 2 games. My take will be England -0.25. Risk of losing half or winning full. I hope they don't win with emphatic fashion against the Ukraine. The more they struggle, the further they will progess in this tournament. A draw will ensure them progressing and continue to be the "dark horse" which will be the best result for them to meet their next opponent if they want to progress further. :wink::biggrin:

I agree it will be a tough match but only needing a draw should see them through (probably to face Spain :biggrin:). Hodgson should keep Carroll as a striker but unfortunately he will most likely bring back Rooney after suspension.:mad:

"Red Card" Rooney is a very over-rated player when he puts on an England shirt and under-performs. Also, his temperament is poor.
Honestly don't know why Hodgson included him the squad in the first place!

England just seems to be unable to hold on to their lead.. The Swedes were bit unlucky.. Better opponents would make mincemeat out of the English..

Good thing about England is that now they have a very good steady goalie in Joe Hart.. No more jokers like James and Robert Green guarding their net.. Hodgson should start Walcott in the starting line up next week against Ukraine.. I think Carroll would be sacrificed and Rooney to take his place..

Time for Rooney to perform.. Many people mentioned that Stevie G has yet to replicate his Lpool exploits for England.. Same goes for Rooney.. Euro 2004 was the only tournament that he ever sparkled to light for England.. World Cups of 06, 10, he really non existent..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I smell deja vu for England against Ukraine next week..

Suddenly I remembered England's choking badly in Euro 2000..

Back in 2000, they only needed a draw in their last group game against Romania to qualify for the Qurater Finals.. Romania meanwhile had to win against England.. England choked badly under pressure when they lost 3-2 to the Romanians..

Same story again next week?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
England just seems to be unable to hold on to their lead.. The Swedes were bit unlucky.. Better opponents would make mincemeat out of the English..

Good thing about England is that now they have a very good steady goalie in Joe Hart.. No more jokers like James and Robert Green guarding their net.. Hodgson should start Walcott in the starting line up next week against Ukraine.. I think Carroll would be sacrificed and Rooney to take his place..

Time for Rooney to perform.. Many people mentioned that Stevie G has yet to replicate his Lpool exploits for England.. Same goes for Rooney.. Euro 2004 was the only tournament that he ever sparkled to light for England.. World Cups of 06, 10, he really non existent..

Bro, trust me. The end result of soccer matches have got nothing to do with formations, strategies or players most of the time. It's the team that win and thus benefits the bankers, matters the most. That's why we have ASIA Handicaps.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I smell deja vu for England against Ukraine next week..

Suddenly I remembered England's choking badly in Euro 2000..

Back in 2000, they only needed a draw in their last group game against Romania to qualify for the Qurater Finals.. Romania meanwhile had to win against England.. England choked badly under pressure when they lost 3-2 to the Romanians..

Same story again next week?

Back then they are hot favorites with weak handicaps.:wink:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, trust me. The end result of soccer matches have got nothing to do with formations, strategies or players most of the time. It's the team that win and thus benefits the bankers, matters the most. That's why we have ASIA Handicaps.

Another clone. Make groundless assertions without evidence. No proof no talk. :smile: