• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Hacker is potentially going for ANY WEBSITE ....

hope it does not come to SBF.....

Then The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse will explode with mindless and relentless LEAKS of all the forummers here...hallelujah!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Nahbeh why so quiet here in SBF. Everyone is sleeping or what? Or just waiting for the SBFWikileaks ....I tell you why everyone is so quiet, only saying very mundane stuff and petty things like Bruce Lee lah and Hawaii lah. Nobody is interested to know why it is so quiet???

Don't you have anything better to do with your life? :eek:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't you have anything better to do with your life? :eek:

Dear Boss,

My life is here - right here in SBF. Thank You a million times.

Those powerful mafia bosses here are turning me into a ghost . They want to ignore me simply because they have lost the battle.They have lost their vocal and vulval power. They have given up. BKT is in Melbourne ,recuperating. Many have gone overseas. They are burnt out -lost in this gigiantic battlestar. BUT, they are coming and they are arming themselves to exterminate me soon.

SU8ZER0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Boss,

My life is here - right here in SBF. Thank You a million times.

Those powerful mafia bosses here are turning me into a ghost . They want to ignore me simply because they have lost the battle.They have lost their vocal and vulval power. They have given up. BKT is in Melbourne ,recuperating. Many have gone overseas. They are burnt out -lost in this gigiantic battlestar. BUT, they are coming and they are arming themselves to exterminate me soon.

Which means u have no life. :eek:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The Hacker is potentially going for ANY WEBSITE ....

hope it does not come to SBF.....

In order for hackers to gain entry, they have to exploit a weakness in the system. With so many websites nowadays being database driven, the weakest link is usually poorly coded sql statements.

This website is only as secure as the vbulletin software that drives it and even if vbulletin did an an excellent job, the addition of poorly written plug ins can open the site up to attacks which otherwise could not have occurred.

The internet is full of mods for vbulletin, phpBB, wordpress, joomla etc and many are installed by unsuspecting webmasters to enhance the functionality or appearance of their sites without realising the potential security implications.

No website is 100% secure. There are ALWAYS errors that create vulnerabilities. Some are well know in the hacker world and there are scripts written so that just about anyone can hack using the script to attack a website with a known vulnerability. Other security holes are have yet to be discovered but probing for weaknesses has become a whole lot easier as that process can be automated too.

The bottom line is that if a skilled hacker is persistent and devotes time and energy to his mission, he can get into any site.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Which means u have no life. :eek:

There is so much life here Boss.
SBF is a microcosm of our society.
You meet up with all sorts of shitheads and fartheads.
But you also meet up with good people and wonderful friends.:smile:
And that's LIFE! Thank You for providing this life buoy for Kopi...thank you once again.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now back to serious stuff in this FINAL SHOWDOWN....

Eh Kotek. You know what u have done so u better start heaping points on your PhuaCheeBye, SuayCheeBye, TuaCheeBye gang of clones. Don't tell that they are not yours because it so obvious they are. Your mass zaps are always standard and the same. 6-7 clones and -162. :biggrin:

I will give u another chance since my clones have zapped your clones before InfP was introduced into this forum. If i find any more mass zappings after SU8ZER0, i will return favor to your clones.

Now you know who are the CCCCb Gang and ShitHead too...more revelations coming to this thread....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And more revelations....and more to come...surprise surprise surprise!!!!!!

Eh already revealed by InfP and (S) before.. :biggrin:

Clones that u have mass zapped and always using the same 6-7 InfP accounts and the points deduction range is always -16X

AntiPAPunk
CuttingItFine
CaoPi
Neven Subotic
HereIsTheNews
Wishing
WithoutYou

The BIG GUNS are NOT SLEEPING. They are damned active !!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now the storm is gathering
the dark clouds at the horizon
you see the clones and armies coming forward
kopisai will be exterminated soon.....