• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

That day I walked past my opposite neighbours and someone whistled behind me

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

That day I walked past my opposite neighbours WITH DOOR HALF OPENED and someone whistled behind me from the opposite unit​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They always keep their door half opened and for once I looked inside and asked them is someone whistling? And the young woman said no one whistling but after that lots of Ccb pattern making noises at the door to harass me. Ccb Malaysians and/or Ccb sinkies just won’t let me live in peace.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you look like their dog?
They don’t have a dog but strangely the next day after the whistling and banging noises at their door, when I come out from my door I heard dog growling noises. Lots of Ccb pattern from you sia suay Ccb Malaysians and/or Ccb sinkies indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

That day I walked past my opposite neighbours WITH DOOR HALF OPENED and someone whistled behind me from the opposite unit​

malaysians that have harassed me from nusa duta to here always like to open their main door. I bet they are Malaysians.

kt latha

Alfrescian
Loyal
e845c7930f86514c705a04ab3b4f18b1.jpeg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
They always keep their door half opened and for once I looked inside and asked them is someone whistling? And the young woman said no one whistling but after that lots of Ccb pattern making noises at the door to harass me. Ccb Malaysians and/or Ccb sinkies just won’t let me live in peace.
They were whistling at your karchng kang as you didn't wear panties