• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Tangki tangki.... do u believe them???

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok. I will tell u my personal experience.

Becos I hv had been a follower of this tengki girl for long time, learn something about 3rd dimension.

I went to a friend place often and his dotter had this who was a smart normal girl.

Then she started to change and behaved oddly... she cannot contained he behaviour and took her to see a mental health doktor. They intoxicate her with tablets qhich made her put on weight. She has this strange way of laughing not normal people will do.

I went to her room and noticed one photo of her in a animal crawl like manner. She puts her hands in front looks like in a cat crawl position...

I was shock to see the photo of her face looks like a face of an animal.

I told the father can I take this photo away.... and explained to him...

I drove 10 km away and burn the photo and chanted some spiritual phrases as I burn the photo....

A week later she dont make that strange laugh anymore. The father noticed it too. He asked what I did and I say nothing. Not neccessary to know, it will hv to die with me...

Why? Spirit being spirit can cross over to anothet body. I feared that it may enter my body too if it wanted too.

So be careful bro.... 3rd dimension we dont understand how it works and formed...

I AM 3rd dimension itself ! i am also spirit and i am all that i am lol........ But true don't play play because if you believe then it exist.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yours I can explain. Its static electrical charge. In certain season if u wear certain clothes made of polyurethane or wool the static charge build up in yr clothes. Especially when u wear amgmoh suits.

When u walk yr arms rubbed with the clothes created electrical static charges. When u touch metal it will discharge to ground and start building back again.

When I was in Japan, everytime I touch the lift buttom I got shocked and unbelievable blue long stripe of electrical charge can be seem clearly.

Finally, change different type of material, cotton, problem solved....

But be careful, too much static charge may harm your health or burn yr finger.

I learnt Chi-Gong at 6 yrs old. I can touch them with my Chi. Sometimes the tap spark or 'shock' me when i tries to turn on the tap. Bulbs blow more often etc etc But i'm nobody i just share knowledge i learn or read that's all. Maybe my energy is more 'disturbant' that's all lol.....

I don't believe in what God, Ghost etc etc I believe IT exist but it's just energy and nothing can touch the real you unless you believe, for it's all same core or Consciousness is it not ?

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I learnt Chi-Gong at 6 yrs old. I can touch them with my Chi. Sometimes the tap spark or 'shock' me when i tries to turn on the tap. Bulbs blow more often etc etc But i'm nobody i just share knowledge i learn or read that's all. Maybe my energy is more 'disturbant' that's all lol.....

I don't believe in what God, Ghost etc etc I believe IT exist but it's just energy and nothing can touch the real you unless you believe, for it's all same core or Consciousness is it not ?

Nothing wrong with this, but unfortunately some practitioners or 'masters' are so full of hubris that they challenge MMA fighters to a duel... and that's when reality struck. :wink:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its their 3rd dimensions where many CAM dont understand and took them in the pathway as autism, mental health problem.

What does this school text books medical students know about 3rd dimensions....
KNN my uncle think when die xian can exist anything could be possible KNN nowadays people dare not play die xian anymore becas my uncle has proven it really exist KNN but take note die xian only can tell the passed but not future KNN

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey ,ah tiu ,can't help jumping into this thread, to talk cock

never believed in any of this crap ...the only time I saw a tangki was forcefully taken before my flight to Iran at the time of first Ayothullah ..my colleagues wanted to insure me ,to come back alive ...told to burn some paper on landing ...actually I had one of my most pleasant and fruitful trip ...simply put fear breeds fear, and such tangki capitalise on fear for a living

here is another ..Indonesia as you should know is 1 country that lives on this shit ...there is a place called Tanah Torojah ,tribals basically who never bury their dead but keep bodies in home for yesrs until a ceremonial hanging

many stories, native must die in a circle in their village, any native who dies, even with a chopped head is said to walked to that grave ,headless ..even japanese as occupiers were terrified and let them alone...such stories

was among them and wanted actually see such a miracle ..guess what they told me ,you are fire in personality such thing will not appear to you

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think when die xian can exist anything could be possible KNN nowadays people dare not play die xian anymore becas my uncle has proven it really exist KNN but take note die xian only can tell the passed but not future KNN
KNN although there are some scientific explanation for this but what my uncle had experienced a test that has proven shockening that after that you won't want to play it anymore KNN

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...AxAB&usg=AOvVaw2T3egTQ41wt57v9Y3JpK9W&ampcf=1

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U r welcome to share yr experiences in 3rd dimension.

Taiwan is the top place for tangki experiences, Singapore also..

Looks like Hokkien people hv 3rd dimension spirit in them.

Taiwanese is good at electronic and technology, cld be the 3rd dimension that make them a deep thinker....

hey ,ah tiu ,can't help jumping into this thread, to talk cock

never believed in any of this crap ...the only time I saw a tangki was forcefully taken before my flight to Iran at the time of first Ayothullah ..my colleagues wanted to insure me ,to come back alive ...told to burn some paper on landing ...actually I had one of my most pleasant and fruitful trip ...simply put fear breeds fear, and such tangki capitalise on fear for a living

here is another ..Indonesia as you should know is 1 country that lives on this shit ...there is a place called Tanah Torojah ,tribals basically who never bury their dead but keep bodies in home for yesrs until a ceremonial hanging

many stories, native must die in a circle in their village, any native who dies, even with a chopped head is said to walked to that grave ,headless ..even japanese as occupiers were terrified and let them alone...such stories

was among them and wanted actually see such a miracle ..guess what they told me ,you are fire in personality such thing will not appear to you

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do u believe u need to be in 3rd dimension to learn some courses....

It is the spirit that work out the answer for you, or create the theory for you....

I AM 3rd dimension itself ! i am also spirit and i am all that i am lol........ But true don't play play because if you believe then it exist.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Try this it explain in details dimension/densities, it explain everything actually very detail x 100 times deeper than any scriptures ever written. Many of my graduated friends couldn't understand not because the words are deep but the way the sentences were weaved.

https://www.lawofone.info/

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is your surname lau/liu? Practice your form of qi gong is quite old school and in sg not many...

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
U r welcome to share yr experiences in 3rd dimension.

Taiwan is the top place for tangki experiences, Singapore also..

Looks like Hokkien people hv 3rd dimension spirit in them.

Taiwanese is good at electronic and technology, cld be the 3rd dimension that make them a deep thinker....
U the @kopiuncle