• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SYT Tampines minah Executed By Chiongster

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
1505 bad omen number

20240423_215712.jpg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some grassroots leaders and myself have gone down to offer our condolences and support for their families.
If I we're the family, I'd spit and curse at these glasslooters.
Their reticence at coming down hard on drink driving and reckless driving is causing multiple road accidents.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I we're the family, I'd spit and curse at these glasslooters.
Their reticence at coming down hard on drink driving and reckless driving is causing multiple road accidents.

Oppies only show up during election time while grassroots advisers and grassroots leaders do community work for four years.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dangerous driving causing death is only 2-8 years in jail. Besides, the culprit is treated like a VIP with identity withheld.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nonsense. I see the Saab blocked by the motorbike and merc merely trying to Block Saab from coming into merc lane. But Saab was already travelling at the speed of light with no intention of slowing. Maybe drivers foot got stuck pressing the accelerator.
The fucking Saab driver stepped on full throttle only after he was ahead of the Merc. If that bastard had been travelling at the speed of light before cutting into the Merc's lane, how could he have the time to avoid the motorcycle, which was way way much slower. Go and view the video again 10 more times to see for yourself.

Those old COEd Saabs could be using the soup-up Subaru WRX turbo boxer engines and are mischievously called: Saabarus.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
P
Oppies only show up during election time while grassroots advisers and grassroots leaders do community work for four years.
PAP MPs only show up during election time while opposition grassroots advisers and grassroots leaders do community work for four years.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nonsense. I see the Saab blocked by the motorbike and merc merely trying to Block Saab from coming into merc lane. But Saab was already travelling at the speed of light with no intention of slowing. Maybe drivers foot got stuck pressing the accelerator.
White Merc will get something la
Already on social media the asshole is no angel and a road bully