• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Strange PAP Minister K Shanmugam Bio

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Friend, according to Leong Sam, you can call any Minister STUPID without consequence:

Why you listen to Sam? Many people here have called the various ministers much worse names than stupid. One day if you see all the regulars disappeared from here and lim kopi at ISD, than u can say there is consequence lah.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you listen to Sam? Many people here have called the various ministers much worse names than stupid. One day if you see all the regulars disappeared from here and lim kopi at ISD, than u can say there is consequence lah.

No, I don't always listen to Sam. BTW, we are talking here about the law of defamation, albeit twisted in a Sinkie environment. ISD is a separate issue.

I don't like to work unless it is for $$$$$$. So, here is someone else explaining the law of defamation in a UK/Oz context, which is what SG started out with. Please take note @4:22 - expressions of opinion.

[video=youtube;DCw2BmVFupo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCw2BmVFupo[/video]

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear DR WONGMENGMENG

how about asking question instead of making statement?
If we ask questions and ending the sentences with question mark ???
are we liable for defamation?

please give us free legal consultation here.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Dear DR WONGMENGMENG

how about asking question instead of making statement?
If we ask questions and ending the sentences with question mark ???
are we liable for defamation?

please give us free legal consultation here.

You've been shitting in your pants for the last 24 hours!!! :biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You've been shitting in your pants for the last 24 hours!!! :biggrin:

I sleep soundly and shit only into my toilet bowl because I use TOR
Do the same and shit only into your toilet bowl and sleep soundly

Use TOR
https://www.torproject.org/

You can see me often crossing the line in my postings.
You can bet your balls that PAP and their kangaroos want to get me if they can.

Fact is that they cannot. TOR is very secure.
VPN is not secure enough and I use TOR and run TOR through VPN.

In the taking down of Silk Road , the owner had revealed his edress elsewhere which enabled FBI and others to track him down.
They did not manage to break TOR or they would have caught him long time agao.

Check out TOR and you decide

https://www.torproject.org/

And if they do catch me? I do not give a flying fuck to that.
LKY is going to be a fucking rotting corpse soon soon and they will have other things to worry about such as getting their hands on the fucking billionswhile we have other things to worry as where to book restaurant for celebrations and the yum senging.

And who to bring the piano wire to , or the bastards to the piano wire, one way or other.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam thinks that the NSA will accomodate the request of one insignificant law minister in red dot Singapore to go and track down all the IP address of people who criticize him online. LOL. NSA chiak boa bor min kia chor? So many fucking terrorists, rogue states, drug dealers, etc. out there in the world, and just for Shamu, they will look for people who criticize his marital life. U know, that kind ofinfo will eventually get out, and the next Snowden will publish it to the world, and shamu will look like the petty idiot he is.

Actually, they will accommodate if shamu works for the CIA. But we think shamu works for the Indian government. How else to explain the most lob-sided free trade agreement a sovereign nation has ever signed?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Actually, they will accommodate if shamu works for the CIA. But we think shamu works for the Indian government. How else to explain the most lob-sided free trade agreement a sovereign nation has ever signed?

Singapore does not need to be working for the CIA. All that is needed is ONE security cleared subcontractor on the Singapore government payroll.

Take this website for example. If the government wanted some info and if they knew that I am above board and cannot be bribed or threatened, the next step would be for them to offer a big enough bribe to my database admin. If he needed the money badly, he might just bite.

It is for the same reason that I have never had more than ONE person with root access to the sammyboy.com website at any one time and I try my best to keep the identity of this person as low profile as possible and pay him very well.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore does not need to be working for the CIA. All that is needed is ONE security cleared subcontractor on the Singapore government payroll.

Take this website for example. If the government wanted some info and if they knew that I am above board and cannot be bribed or threatened, the next step would be for them to offer a big enough bribe to my database admin. If he needed the money badly, he might just bite.

It is for the same reason that I have never had more than ONE person with root access to the sammyboy.com website at any one time and I try my best to keep the identity of this person as low profile as possible and pay him very well.
Really strange situation, cannot find crossover point between the truth and a veiled threat?????

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Really strange situation, cannot find crossover point between the truth and veiled threat?????

Life is rather complex nowadays simply because everyone is just a mouse click away and money transfers can done in the same manner.

I'm definitely not threatening anyone. All I'm doing is cautioning against unnecessary bravado in this forum or anywhere else for that matter.

Cyber security is constantly evolving and what is secure today may no longer be secure tomorrow. I do my best best to protect the privacy of the users here but I am no security expert. I can only do what is within my expertise using common sense measures.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who could that be? Bob Sim Kheng Hwee?.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could be but I'm not telling.

Well don't forget his dead father left him $70,000 and his mother whom Bob called a.....)0oops! I have to keep my promise...ROTL...have "bequeath" the flat to him. In this day and age you are talking about a millionaire if Bob can steal another $100 from the temple donation box to make up the difference. Waaahahahahaahah........

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Russians can offer women, big bucks and a big piece of land to disappear. What can sinkapore offer?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The Russians can offer women, big bucks and a big piece of land to disappear. What can sinkapore offer?

bitcoin-logo-3d.jpg

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
But if Shanmugam's lawyer sent a letter to leongsam, this means that PAP knows exactly who Leongsam is and has been monitoring him all this while.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
But if Shanmugam's lawyer sent a letter to leongsam, this means that PAP knows exactly who Leongsam is and has been monitoring him all this while.

They emailed it to me in pdf format. It was sent to the owner of the sammyboy.com domain.