• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SMRT's EVP Ms Teo Chew Hoon ( Monthly Salary S$50,000 ++ ) " There Are Lessons

IamTiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SMRT's EVP Ms Teo Chew Hoon ( Monthly Salary S$50,000 ++ ) " There Are Lesso

Ms Teo reali @ fault? I feel she's innocent.QUOTE]

Wah.... what mother goose story you trying to tell. Let me guess.... you are ....

2uswk6e.jpg

M

Mdm Tang

Re: SMRT's EVP Ms Teo Chew Hoon ( Monthly Salary S$50,000 ++ ) " There Are Lesso

Ms Teo reali @ fault? I feel she's innocent. SMRT hired her to wk not create chaos. Did yr bosses hire u to create chaos? Temasek Holdings owns 54% of SMRT. 政治是黑暗的. Govt owning up to their mistakes? No. They find scapegoats. Give her a break. If she's yr wife/sis, how u feel? My heart goes out to her 2 kids. Bottom line-find out the truth b4 pting fingers @ others (bcos when u pt 1 finger @ another person, yr other 3 fingers r pointing back @ u) & don't b a sour grape (if u cant earn S$50k/mth).

hi Josephine . Where are u ?
Can share the Truths ?
many thanks . :(

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ms Teo reali @ fault? I feel she's innocent. SMRT hired her to wk not create chaos. Did yr bosses hire u to create chaos? Temasek Holdings owns 54% of SMRT. 政治是黑暗的. Govt owning up to their mistakes? No. They find scapegoats. Give her a break. If she's yr wife/sis, how u feel? My heart goes out to her 2 kids. Bottom line-find out the truth b4 pting fingers @ others (bcos when u pt 1 finger @ another person, yr other 3 fingers r pointing back @ u) & don't b a sour grape (if u cant earn S$50k/mth).

Rubbish. Singapore follows US style of HR. You are paid no because of your ability but because of the responsibility of the the position. Something screws up you leave. It has nothing to do with mother of how many kids or whether you are a philanderer. Anyone holding the position when it happens is at fault. SMRT created the position to do the work to make SMRT look good and also take the heat. SMRT does not need to give anyone any breaks. It is the bottom line for revenues and profits. BTW, I know the art of pointing my middle finger and the rest of the 4 fingers are still pointed at you. Also, no one here is a sour grape.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is Teo a Malaysian? If she is, then fuck the pap for allowing this to happen.
So .....if Teo is a Sinkie, it is okey? In other words it is okey for a Sinkie to be incompetent? And be overpaid as well?

The issue here is how can a Board member of the SMRT be paid such amount of bonuses in spite of the apparent low level of competence. Who decides on the bonuses?

Gigo88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just saw a company announcement on SGX website on 09/02/13.

Teo Chew Hoon has left SMRT. Maybe to join her good friend and buddy again?