• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SMRT's EVP Ms Teo Chew Hoon ( Monthly Salary S$50,000 ++ ) " There Are Lessons

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SMRT's EVP Ms Teo Chew Hoon ( Monthly Salary S$50,000 ++ ) " There Are Lesso

After the generous infusion of taxpayer money and resources, SMRT is in pretty good shape. Almost all of the SMRT senior management should have hit their KPIs. They are therefore eagerly looking forward to large juicy year end bonuses.
Just like temasick and GIC. Endless infusion from the blood bank called MOF. That's why GDP growth is so important, otherwise the blood bank will dry up.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SMRT's EVP Ms Teo Chew Hoon ( Monthly Salary S$50,000 ++ ) " There Are Lesso

try leaving your family and children

and loved ones in China and stay in

a bugs infected Domitory ?

i had to leave my family
and loved ones behind and stay in
mosquito infested jungle.

they only paid me $380/mth.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

From Store manager to EVP of SMRT.
If she disappear right now, do you think there's any impact to SMRT?
The only Impact I see is an improved bottom line.

Cronyism? Lesbian buddy?

M

Mdm Tang

Seems like an average store mgr made good because she kaki with Saw.

What has this Saga exposed ???

M

Mdm Tang

i had to leave my family

$380 Sgp dollars or Euros ?

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

What has this Saga exposed ???

it exposed: LeongSam is a sabo king. He even find it funny when someone got sacked when for his mistake.
shows how heartless this dickhead is. :mad::mad::mad:

Tai Chi skills are essential in order to thrive in the corporate world.

I was very good at it. During my stint in an MNC, I used taichi to deflect the blame of all my screw ups onto poor innocent sods
who had done no wrong.

One of them even ended up getting fired for something that was 100% my fault. It was hilarious.
KNN

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

i had to leave my family

you did it occasionaly for a 10 days at most.
those china men have to endure it for a few years.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm not heartless. All I'm doing is taking care of my own interests. It's called survival of the fittest.

Don't you see what LS is trying to do? Wake you guys up! If you want an inclusive society you need to really take action and rid Leegime.

JosephineHSLim

Ms Teo reali @ fault? I feel she's innocent. SMRT hired her to wk not create chaos. Did yr bosses hire u to create chaos? Temasek Holdings owns 54% of SMRT. 政治是黑暗的. Govt owning up to their mistakes? No. They find scapegoats. Give her a break. If she's yr wife/sis, how u feel? My heart goes out to her 2 kids. Bottom line-find out the truth b4 pting fingers @ others (bcos when u pt 1 finger @ another person, yr other 3 fingers r pointing back @ u) & don't b a sour grape (if u cant earn S$50k/mth).

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is a prime example of corporate greed at work.

What do think she uses the nearly 0.5 million a year for?

How many properties do you think she owns?

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal

More of the traveling public who uses SMRT services should own shares in this corporation. And then be present at the AGM when the question of Directors' remunerations arises.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ms Teo reali @ fault? I feel she's innocent. SMRT hired her to wk not create chaos. Did yr bosses hire u to create chaos? Temasek Holdings owns 54% of SMRT. 政治是黑暗的. Govt owning up to their mistakes? No. They find scapegoats. Give her a break. If she's yr wife/sis, how u feel? My heart goes out to her 2 kids. Bottom line-find out the truth b4 pting fingers @ others (bcos when u pt 1 finger @ another person, yr other 3 fingers r pointing back @ u) & don't b a sour grape (if u cant earn S$50k/mth).

you sound like you are related to her. is she your wife or sister?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is Teo a Malaysian? If she is, then fuck the pap for allowing this to happen.

I am firm believer that when the SG govt can hire a Singaporean, that is the right thing to do, rather than hire all those FT.

I am confident that there are Singaporeans who are able, willing and ready to do the work of Saw and Teo.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal

She should start drafting her resignation letter. It is obvious her new boss DK holds her responsible. He would want someone he can trust as his EVP.

IamTiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Always nice to put a face to people you read about

Teo%20Chew%20Hoon.jpg

One tiong has to work 45 yrs to earn her 1 year compensation.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What will be the S$ amount of Her next Monthly salary Adjustment ?

Surely more than S$75 per month .

Can someone post her picture? I recall she was some auntie-looking like and could not enunciate basic words clearly during a short appearance on TV.
The legacy of the Malaysian Saw lives on!