• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SMRT's EVP Ms Teo Chew Hoon ( Monthly Salary S$50,000 ++ ) " There Are Lessons

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: SMRT's EVP Ms Teo Chew Hoon ( Monthly Salary S$50,000 ++ ) " There Are Lesso

Looks like she secured the job through some connections. Maybe through family or friends' connection. Another jiak liao be.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SMRT's EVP Ms Teo Chew Hoon ( Monthly Salary S$50,000 ++ ) " There Are Lesso

SMRT's EVP Ms Teo Chew Hoon ( Monthly Salary S$50,000 ++ ) is a crony of Ms Saw,that is for sure,whether she deserves the
$50K+ is up to PAP bosses value judgement,they said DESERVE!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Always nice to put a face to people you read about

Teo%20Chew%20Hoon.jpg

Ms. Teo Chew Hoon has been an Executive vice President of Commercial & Roads at SMRT Corp. Ltd. since March 1, 2011. Ms. Teo served as Senior Vice President of Commercial Business at SMRT Taxis Pte Ltd and SMRT Corp. Ltd. Ms. Teo served as Vice President at SMRT Taxis Pte Ltd. of SMRT Corp. Ltd. since January 2010. Ms. Teo served as Vice President of Commercial Business at Smrt Investments Pte Ltd. She served as Director of Commercial at Singapore MRT Ltd. Before joining SMRT, Ms. Teo held positions as Group Sales Manager and subsequently General Manager of Airport Operations at DFS Venture Singapore (Pte) Ltd. since 1999. The businesses under her charge included Duty Free Liquor, Wines, Tobacco, Beauty, Fashion Goods, Watches, Souvenirs and Packaged Food. Ms. Teo graduated from the National University of Singapore with a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Economics.

Annual Compensation*
Salary $199,356
Bonus $195,627
Total Annual Compensation $394,983

Stock Options*
Restricted Stock Awards $49,428
All Other Compensation $12,000

Total Compensation*
Total Annual Cash Compensation $406,983
Total Short Term Compensation $394,983
Other Long Term Compensation $61,428
Total Calculated Compensation $456,411

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=7998617&ticker=MRT:SP

With respect, annual compensation in the sum of $456,411 appears very generous.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

One major lesson learnt is that the EVP pay package needs a major upgrade to invigorate this key executive. Quite obviously she was demoralized when she is paid so much lower than her boss, the CEO. As such she was distracted by personal financial hardship and feeling of being under appreciated.

Given the seriousness of this matter, the PM has decided to convene an BOI with a budget of $15 mil. However, in view of urgency of this matter, Ms Teo will be guaranteed a 30 month bonus for this year to be paid out next month.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can Lah . I will write to SMRT Board of Directors to Head Hunter 1 EVP from PRC China.

Many In PRC China are willing to do her job at much less .

Our SingPost has a German COO in charge of all our Postmans !!!

Puzzled?

I am sure, amongst the Singaporeans, there is at least one individual who is able to be the COO for Singpost.

May be, I am eligible, and qualified with sufficient business experience for that job, instead of giving it to a foreigner.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

The company also addressed drivers' complaints on the living conditions at their Woodlands dormitory, such as bed bugs.

The bed bugs most probably followed them here from where they came from.

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal

EVP Teo and Saw are tachi buddies too....

http://www.wustyle.com/en/profile/teo-chew-hoon

"I had no martial arts training or background previously.
Married to John Lim, we have 2 beautiful children - Denise (9 yrs old) and Daniel (8 yrs old). My life centres around church, family, work, tai chi and friends.
I got to know about Wu Style Tai Chi Chuan from Ms Saw Phaik Hwa. Got a chance in 2004 to join the team.......'

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can Lah . I will write to SMRT Board of Directors to Head Hunter 1 EVP from PRC China.

Many In PRC China are willing to do her job at much less .

Our SingPost has a German COO in charge of all our Postmans !!!

With that kind of pay n benefits, I am sure Hu Jintao who recently stepped down won t mind taking up the job.......... maybe as SrEVP of SMRT in charge of PRC affairs.....

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

SMRT's EVP Ms Teo Chew Hoon ( Monthly Salary S$50,000 ++ ) is a crony of Ms Saw,that is for sure,whether she deserves the
$50K+ is up to PAP bosses value judgement,they said DESERVE!

Why isn t she axed along with SPH............ is that why new CEO is staying away?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

The large bonus was probably paid out because she significantly exceeded her corporate KPIs. We of course now know this was achieved via innovative schemes like salary discrimination by nationality.

Exceeded KPI my fuck!
In their World what happens is 'You carry my balls or in this case cunt and I'll rub your back!

Lessons to do these are NOT taught in schools!:biggrin:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

If what they said is true, then the tiongs really have it much better than the jiu hu kias.

M

Mdm Tang

try leaving your family and children

and loved ones in China and stay in

a bugs infected Domitory ?

lee6100

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.wustyle.com/en/profile/teo-chew-hoon

"I had no martial arts training or background previously.
Married to John Lim, we have 2 beautiful children - Denise (9 yrs old) and Daniel (8 yrs old). My life centres around church, family, work, tai chi and friends.
I got to know about Wu Style Tai Chi Chuan from Ms Saw Phaik Hwa. Got a chance in 2004 to join the team.......'

Is he the John Lim from ARA?

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Tai Chi skills are essential in order to thrive in the corporate world.

I was very good at it. During my stint in an MNC, I used taichi to deflect the blame of all my screw ups onto poor innocent sods who had done no wrong.

One of them even ended up getting fired for something that was 100% my fault. It was hilarious.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal

With that kind of pay n benefits, I am sure Hu Jintao who recently stepped down won t mind taking up the job.......... maybe as SrEVP of SMRT in charge of PRC affairs.....

But stone face Chairman Hu's children are all billionaires through Leegalised corruption
The All Seeing Eye (of Lucifer the Devil) is the Eye of the Red Dragon, that Old Serpen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aix6Q5MfM14

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

her base salary ard $17k per month but noticed she received almost one yr wages in bonus. why those bloodsuckers on the top grade always get so many month bonuses wheras ppl at the bottom have to made do with AWS only.

So all ministar level also on the same??? bonus = 01yr annual base salary?

What she received 12 months bonus?????? What the fcuk!!!! This company so screwed up....so many breakdowns....and now this....and she can get so much bonus????? Phui!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

What she received 12 months bonus?????? What the fcuk!!!! This company so screwed up....so many breakdowns....and now this....and she can get so much bonus????? Phui!!

These are talented individuals. They deserve every penny they earn.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal

After the generous infusion of taxpayer money and resources, SMRT is in pretty good shape. Almost all of the SMRT senior management should have hit their KPIs. They are therefore eagerly looking forward to large juicy year end bonuses.

Exceeded KPI my fuck!
In their World what happens is 'You carry my balls or in this case cunt and I'll rub your back!

Lessons to do these are NOT taught in schools!:biggrin: