• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The GO vs IK&RN thread

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Cost of Misinformation: How falsehoods led to Geno Ong's tragic end

I first came across Geno Ong’s suicide note on the morning of Saturday, 7th September. Initially, I assumed it was yet another one of her many lies. Afterall her official address was not in Boon Lay. It wasn’t until later that evening, around 9 p.m., when I visited the police station, that I confirmed her death.I was shocked and saddened by the news.

Despite the legal conflict between her and Raymond, it’s deeply unfortunate that she chose to end her life in this way. I never met her, and we never spoke, so it’s heartbreaking that things escalated to such an extreme.I want to be very clear: We did not cause her death. Geno’s decision to take her life was her own, driven by circumstances we may never fully understand.

Over the past few years, she spread damaging lies and misinformation about Raymond and myself. These falsehoods caused significant harm to us both personally and professionally. However, our legal actions were never intended to harm anyone but rather to seek justice and clear our names.

One of the most serious falsehoods Geno spread involved claims about government officers. Raymond sued her because the accusations were too severe to ignore. Yet, despite being sued, she remained relentless in her attacks.

Read more:
https://healingthedivide.cc/2024/09/07/genoong/

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Cost of Misinformation: How falsehoods led to Geno Ong's tragic end

I first came across Geno Ong’s suicide note on the morning of Saturday, 7th September. Initially, I assumed it was yet another one of her many lies. Afterall her official address was not in Boon Lay. It wasn’t until later that evening, around 9 p.m., when I visited the police station, that I confirmed her death.I was shocked and saddened by the news.

Despite the legal conflict between her and Raymond, it’s deeply unfortunate that she chose to end her life in this way. I never met her, and we never spoke, so it’s heartbreaking that things escalated to such an extreme.I want to be very clear: We did not cause her death. Geno’s decision to take her life was her own, driven by circumstances we may never fully understand.

Over the past few years, she spread damaging lies and misinformation about Raymond and myself. These falsehoods caused significant harm to us both personally and professionally. However, our legal actions were never intended to harm anyone but rather to seek justice and clear our names.

One of the most serious falsehoods Geno spread involved claims about government officers. Raymond sued her because the accusations were too severe to ignore. Yet, despite being sued, she remained relentless in her attacks.

Read more:
https://healingthedivide.cc/2024/09/07/genoong/
She wants to haunt them for life.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2024-09-08-09-38-57-25_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Screenshot_2024-09-08-09-39-13-32_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Anyone here, pls defame me, I want to have holiday for the next 2 years.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will live their rest of life in guilt, regardless of the reason behind.
There is nothing to be guilty about. This Sinkie siao do a lot of harm towards Iris and her hubby until it affect their personal life and income. They use legal means to get back what they have lost unfairly.

Talking her own life is her own decision just like defaming others is her own decision too.. I call this karma.

People will stand up for themselves when they lose a lot and there is nothing wrong in this.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If cannot afford a lawyer, you can still defend yourself. All you needed is appear in court and say cannot afford a lawyer.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing to be guilty about. This Sinkie siao do a lot of harm towards Iris and her hubby until it affect their personal life and income. They use legal means to get back what they have lost unfairly.

Talking her own life is her own decision just like defaming others is her own decision too.. I call this karma.

People will stand up for themselves when they lose a lot and there is nothing wrong in this.
To me, what you said is true only if she had attempted to assassinate them unsuccessfully before jumping.
Else, regardless of any reason, they should feel guilty, becos they had indirectly caused her death.

Well, everyone will have a different view on this.
The critical point for myself to feel guilty is becos she can kill me first yet she didn't. Based on this I will not be able to live properly for the rest of my life becos I have caused a death of someone, even if is indirectly.

Sidenote-
If gansiokbin were to jump for people accusing her as a slut , I will feel guilty for the rest of my life too, even I know and double confirm with chop that she is a true slut whore.
I will only not feel guilty if she had attempted to kill me before she jump to her death.:eek: :o-o:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vaxtard logic: Blame the ones who discourages the vaccination but let the ones who coerced them scot-free

IMG_5343.jpeg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suicide Due to Fear of Criminal Prosecution – Geno Ong Took Her Own Life (畏罪自杀)
Posted on September 8, 2024 by raymond
Official Statement Regarding the Passing of Mai Siao Siao (Ms Geno Ong Kay Yong)

We have received the tragic news of Mai Siao Siao’s passing, and we are deeply saddened by the turn of events. We first heard the news of her passing from the facebook post she made allegedly before she died or she timed it to post after she passed on. Given that she has always defamed me over the last 3-5 years with nonsense, I thought this was one of her tricks again.

When Calvin Cheng posted on his wall seems to confirm that she had passed on, I still thought although I thought badly about him, I don’t think Calvin Cheng would misrepresent something like that. I started to think that she may have died. I emailed to the lawyer to confirm but law firms operate on 5 day work week, I can’t get any confirmation.

In the end, I went to Rochor Police Station, and I asked the police officers did any of their colleagues process any suicide case anywhere in Singapore. The shocking answer after they checked their computers was a resounding yes, we left the police station knowing that the news of her suicide was real.

On the day she allegedly killed herself, there was a court hearing, in which I offered her via her lawyers if she were to reveal the government officers defaming me I would delay taking action on her and I would redirect my legal actions against the government officers as pleaded in her Defence. In the defamation lawsuit, her comments claim that I have been marked and targeted by government officers from IRAS, MOM, MOH, SPF, MAS etc and that they had a 1 hour zoom meeting with her reporting and discussing with her the crimes I have committed and that I would be soon put into jail.

I told her counsels, tell me all these officers so that I can sue them one by one.

And 1 hour after that hearing, the post was supposedly put up and she passed away. One can only guess, is she trying to hide the identities of all those government officers plotting to jail me illegally, or there were no such government officers to begin with. That means, doing what she claims in the above, she is committing a crime.

Also, because of the subjudice Contempt of Court she has inflicted on me over the years to ensure that DC/DC 1783/2021 would never have any witnesses, she messaged all my staff to leave my employment. She messaged Dways International Pte Ltd’s agents to destroy my name with them when I was hired as a marketing person doing TikTok advertising for them. So now, I have submitted to the AGC to request fiat to initiate contempt of Court proceedings against her.

All the surrounding facts are impending and I think she could not see a way out.

By killing herself she also attempted to blackmail the legal system into her own sense of justice. She can just anyhow defame anyone and when she is naturally sued for defamation, she retaliate by killing herself.

While our legal dispute with her was still ongoing, it is important to remember that the law exists to protect reputations and to resolve issues fairly and justly. We wish to clarify the following points surrounding this situation:

Mai Siao Siao had long-standing personal struggles, including known anxiety issues, which may have compounded the pressures she faced. Throughout this entire process, she firmly stood by her belief that we were irredeemable, refusing to engage in any form of negotiation or mediation. Despite numerous opportunities to resolve the matter amicably, she chose to escalate the situation by continuing to defame us and using her platform to involve the names of judges, government officials, and authorities in a manner that raised serious concerns about the misuse of their positions.

Regrettably, instead of taking responsibility or considering an apology, she ultimately chose the most destructive path by ending her life before even attempting a resolution. This tragic decision, to us, seems like an act designed to cause further damage to our reputation, reinforcing her narrative and casting us as merciless in the eyes of the public.

We are surprised and saddened by the extreme irrationality of her final actions. Committing suicide before mediation, and without engaging in the many opportunities presented for out-of-court negotiations, leaves us and others deeply concerned about the broader implications. The act of taking one’s own life in response to a legal challenge, particularly a defamation suit, sets a dangerous precedent. It raises questions about how such drastic actions might affect the integrity of the judicial system, where the very act of suing for justice could now be seen as a threat to the emotional wellbeing of defendants.

Mai Siao Siao’s decision to end her life is a reminder of the importance of treasuring life, even when facing adversity. We cannot control the emotional state of others, and it is beyond anyone’s power to predict how an individual might respond to stress. However, using suicide as a response or as a perceived “bargaining chip” in legal matters threatens the very foundations of justice. Allowing such acts to influence the pursuit of truth and accountability would undermine the rule of law and could blackmail the legal system into submission.

We are in disbelief that she would choose such a destructive way out over the simple solution of apology or reconciliation, especially when she was still so young, with decades of life ahead of her. For three years, we have endured her defamatory attacks, which included using the names of authorities in a way that bordered on criminal misuse of power. As she may have feared, her actions risked further criminal investigation, which might have contributed to her emotional breakdown. However, we cannot and will not allow such a situation to paralyze the pursuit of justice.

We deeply respect life and treasure the lives of all, even those of our opponents. In the name of humanity, we offer our sincere condolences and last respects to Mai Siao Siao, despite the harm she caused us. We hope that she finds peace and reconciliation.

Let this be a reminder that there are always solutions, even in the most difficult of circumstances. Choosing destruction, such as suicide, over resolution is never the right path. We call on society to understand that emotional reactions, no matter how severe, cannot and should not be used to manipulate the course of justice.

Rest in peace, Mai Siao Siao.

Submit to me Your Legal Challenge

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2024-09-08-11-23-18-91_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

That Sinkie siao have conference call with govt officers. Clearly, she has been heavily manipulated by them and she dunno what to do. Her death is a cover up for those officers. Rub shoulders with PAP ur outcome will be like that.

This death is no fault of Raymond Ng but is those govt officers.

Those govt officers didn't help her leh.. So u rub shoulders with people like that and trouble comes, u r on your own. And make sure you cover them up.. In this case, by her death. Fucking evil.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2024-09-08-12-17-55-03_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Huat Har Iris Koh... I thought during this period only funeral servuce huat. Iris Koh is smart enough to use AI to huat by going against those crazy vaxxers.

Really a true Rafflesian. Salute.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
97% vaccinated dumbfucks.. Defame me leh.. I also want to earn money. I like to travel every month.

I don't really care about money, I can make my own. Being a pureblood is worth more than all the treasures combined in the world.

The vaxtards will have to learn the hard way. :cool:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't really care about money, I can make my own. Being a pureblood is worth more than all the treasures combined in the world
Since the vaxtards going to die sooner or later, why not transfer their money to me so as a pureblood with healthy long life, I can go travel with their money.. Those who still hold on to the ego and attack the unvaxxed.. Pls give me the money..

Raymond and Iris are very smart by setting up this biz model. Truly the Made in Sg Rafflesian.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me, what you said is true only if she had attempted to assassinate them unsuccessfully before jumping.
Else, regardless of any reason, they should feel guilty, becos they had indirectly caused her death.

Well, everyone will have a different view on this.
The critical point for myself to feel guilty is becos she can kill me first yet she didn't. Based on this I will not be able to live properly for the rest of my life becos I have caused a death of someone, even if is indirectly.

Sidenote-
If gansiokbin were to jump for people accusing her as a slut , I will feel guilty for the rest of my life too, even I know and double confirm with chop that she is a true slut whore.
I will only not feel guilty if she had attempted to kill me before she jump to her death.:eek: :o-o:

Just because someone chose to end his/her own life does not always mean he/she is the victim.

As many of you know I have been harassed and bullied by a megalomaniac. So if I take legal action against him and he decided to commit suicide, does that mean he has become the victim? If he is innocent he should be defending himself in court. Just like how he fled Singapore to evade police investigation for extortion, does it make him the victim? Should I be vilified for causing him to lose his job and home in Singapore?

People need to ascertain facts before presuming that the deceased is the victim. There was a police who wrote a suicide note blaming various police officers for forcing him to take his own life. Shanmugam investigated the matter and exonerated the officers and in fact the victim was given a lot of leeway and was often absent from work.

Of course it is sad that someone is dead but it is his/her choice to end his/her own life. The victim was probably suffering from depression and nobody can be blamed for causing the suicide.

A truly innocent person will fight for justice and to defend himself/herself in court. Perhaps he/she knew he/she was guilty of the charges and could not win the case.

RIP