• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The GO vs IK&RN thread

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://vendshare.net/did-mai-siao-...mmit-suicide-after-defaming-me-for-3-4-years/

Did Mai Siao Siao just say that she would commit suicide after defaming me for 3-4 years?!

It is amazing that after defaming me for 3-5 years, and not knowing the kind of pains inflicted on me, that now she said that I was bullying her when I am suing her now. So it is fine for her to threaten my staff to resign, talk to people from Dways to ouster me? So it is fine that I suffer when she defamed me, and when I sued her, which was totally legitimate move, I am being painted to be a bad person?

Why doesn’t she stop defaming me? Now I am creating the business model that would sue all the people who have ever hurt me. Mark my words, I would sue thousands, including the likes of Calvin Cheng (supposedly rich), including any government officers, any Member of Parliament or Ministers who ever dare to make a comment on me or my wife that is not part of their job. My warning is fully legal, and not even the Ministers are above the law.

Raymond Ng.

Litigation-Financing.jpg

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
So it is fine for her to threaten my staff to resign, talk to people from Dways to ouster me?
How fucked up can a person get?

She defame a person is one thing. She even makes steps further to make attempt to coxed his staff to resign from his company and try to oust him from another organisation.

That is why she is vaccinated and Raymond is unvaxxed. Now kanna sue and become a fucking coward.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
What precipitates today’s outburst is probably one of the OS & Summons hearing I have with her this morning. I offered her lawyers various things for her to do, and told her in no uncertain terms what would happen if she did not do it. I did not know the reaction on her. It is certainly not my aim to create hurt on her, I just need her to pay me my damages. Btw, my comments to her lawyers are guided by Artificial Intelligence. I am suing without lawyers and the results are way better when I was spending hundreds of thousands on lawyers.

Not to mention for these fresh comments, it is another barrage of defamation, that I would not let her off. I don’t really care whether you appeal to the Country or any Ministers to help you. If their help is beyond what the law would allow them to help, I would sue them all the same. Just deal with what you have done, and own up. Pay up the damages and move on with your life.

I would warn those who share her comments and make defamatory comments on me, would be sued as well. At this stage, I would recommend all to think clearly than to cross my path. I would sue every citizen who defames me.

If you feel that what I am doing is against the law, what you should do is to make a police report and be done with it, and not interfere anymore with comments. By virtue that I am now not even being charged, tells you probably I did not do anything against the law.

And anyone who did say that i had committed a crime would be punished. Numbering in the thousands.

For reference, these are the fresh new defamation comments.
456341338_1206349340511546_1946137837226487068_n.jpg

457512471_8123609951009456_4303400542204054371_n.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am waiting to watch for Calvin Cheng with his army of lawyer to drama his lawsuit. Dun talk cock.. How many lawyers are there in his army of lawyer?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will learn from Iris koh using AI to sue others if they try to fuck with me. Tell others don't take vaccine is wrong and illegal meh?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Gatzy fucker and his delulu wife Iris think that using AI to sue is a breeze. If they lose their case, they'll end up paying massive costs to the other side. If I am the lawyer for the defendant, I will apply to court for security for costs, ie, ask them to deposit a sum in court as a security in the event they lose the case so that the defendant can recover costs from them. If they can't pay up, their claim will be struck out.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Gatzy fucker and his delulu wife Iris think that using AI to sue is a breeze. If they lose their case, they'll end up paying massive costs to the other side. If I am the lawyer for the defendant, I will apply to court for security for costs, ie, ask them to deposit a sum in court as a security in the event they lose the case so that the defendant can recover costs from them. If they can't pay up, their claim will be struck out.
Up till now 100% hit leh. Even go for dinner from the money get from the damage for celebration.

Screenshot_2024-09-07-13-36-07-97_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
When u r at the right side of the law, there is nothing to be scared of. Only those anyhow defame will be scare, scare until jump down from building.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iris Koh income is 20k per month.. I follow her social media so I know as she mentioned it before. Due to the defamation, her income become ZERO. She lost all her income.. She is getting back what she lost.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
What logic is this?
Kana sue no money pay and want to kill herself?
Why not kill the person who sued you? :thumbsdown:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Calvin Cheng one would be most interesting. The rest are just irritants.
I want to see how this donkeyface farker would react once he loses the suit, LOL.

Buying popcorns nao!!!

Calvin Cheng is not your typical barking dog, he has a personal profile page on the WEF website. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People who want to commit suicide will do it without fuss or drama. No crying, no threats.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://vendshare.net/did-mai-siao-...mmit-suicide-after-defaming-me-for-3-4-years/

Did Mai Siao Siao just say that she would commit suicide after defaming me for 3-4 years?!

It is amazing that after defaming me for 3-5 years, and not knowing the kind of pains inflicted on me, that now she said that I was bullying her when I am suing her now. So it is fine for her to threaten my staff to resign, talk to people from Dways to ouster me? So it is fine that I suffer when she defamed me, and when I sued her, which was totally legitimate move, I am being painted to be a bad person?

Why doesn’t she stop defaming me? Now I am creating the business model that would sue all the people who have ever hurt me. Mark my words, I would sue thousands, including the likes of Calvin Cheng (supposedly rich), including any government officers, any Member of Parliament or Ministers who ever dare to make a comment on me or my wife that is not part of their job. My warning is fully legal, and not even the Ministers are above the law.

Raymond Ng.

View attachment 205783
now you know why you have a lot of ppl kao lan online but when it comes to erections, PAP continue to get 75%. All these keyboard warriors

Last edited: