• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkaporeans are Selfish, Stupid and Short-Sighted (NS-related topic)

AndroAsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkaporeans are Selfish, Stupid and Short-Sighted. This is quite evident from the NS-related attitudes I see, even on this anti-PAP forum.

First, it is very common to see the remarks "fucking PR didn't serve NS, not fair". Yes, it is a good comment, I agree with it 100%. However, it implicitly assumes that serving NS is "normal".

Are Sinkaporeans that Stupid? YES they are. If this were citizens of any free country, they would be saying "NS is unconstitutional", "Abolish NS", "NS violates human rights", "NS is Slavery", etc.... Instead, on the red dot, the citizens here complain that PRs are not suffering with them in NS, and expect that PRs and Sinkies should all suffer in NS? Why? Because you went through and suffered? FUCKING HELL... I wasted 2.5 FUCKING YEARS of my life in that FUCKED up organization. That's 2.5 YEARS of my life that I will never see again, and I am reminded of it whenever I interact with my foreign colleagues who are always 2 years "ahead" of me. I am bitter, I am resentful, I hate the PAP, I hate NS to the core, and I will personally shoot the fucker who came up with the idea for NS for Sinkaporeans... but I would never curse anyone to go through National Slavery again! Definitely not fellow Sinkaporeans, and even not the PRs.

Bunch of selfish people. Just because you suffer, you expect everyone else (your kids, your fellow countrymen and foreigners living in your country) to suffer with you. Will it not make sense to END the suffering? Now I understand why Sinkies get fucked the PAP everyday. Partly is because Sinkies are so short-sighted. Even the mentality among you anti-PAP people while commendable is screwed up in this aspect. For your own sake, please WAKE THE FUCK UP.

I suppose there are even worse people than you guys. 60% of Sinkies think that NS is a good thing, "right of passage", "defending the nation" and those utter bullshit. Those bunch are just fucking retards.

Fuck PAP! FUCK NS!!!

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have been saying and posting this for many years.. sinkies are not just stupid , they are a fucking coward.. Cowardice takes first place.. stupidity takes 2nd..

The thing is if they developed their balls, their intelligence will increase too.. but too bad, they can't do it. That is why i look down on them... miggle with them will be an insult to human beings.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have been saying and posting this for many years.. I'm not just stupid , I'm a fucking coward.. Cowardice takes first place.. stupidity takes 2nd..

The thing is if I developed my balls, my intelligence will increase too.. but too bad, I can't do it. That is why i look down on myself... minggle with me will be an insult to human beings.

I cannot disagree. Good post ! Up your points.:wink:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Human values: Because I have suffered, others must not suffer.

Asian values: Because I have suffered, others must suffer.

It is the society that is crappy. There is no such thing as one for all and all for one. It is either you or me. And you will even notice this in the most privilege class of society - the students.

NS for Singaporeans is bad - what has it done for the betterment of society? Go to the malls (eg. White Sands) and look at the NS men - how many of them return their trays after their McDonald's meal? They all leave a mess on the tables they ate at.

Yes. Sinkies are selfish, stupid and myopic. Despite their high education.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. Sinkies are selfish, stupid and myopic. Despite their high education.

When I look at the current generation, I actually feel sorry for them. Their parents slave & suffered to support them but with the system we have in Spore many of them are not going to do any better than their parents.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I look at the current generation, I actually feel sorry for them. Their parents slave & suffered to support them but with the system we have in Spore many of them are not going to do any better than their parents.

Blame the parents for voting them in every elections.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, fuck PAP for the cheebye NS.
btw did any opposition parties said they want to abolish NS or reduce ICT during election period? SDP got, right?

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm a woman, no need to do NS, but I support abolish NS too. It's silly. Those who want to be soldiers can be soldiers, whether men or women.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS is political control (brainwashing) of Singapore citizens to become conformist ,to become slaves to the MIW masters.U think this is your father's camp ! No Sir ! Drop 20 ! 1 Sir ! 2 Sir !........ Permission to get up Sir ! MIW is the most talented party on earth Sir !Now fark off !!! KNNCCB !!!!!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think people have thought about why NS is unpopular.

Volunteer for NS? Good luck finding warm bodies to play Lance Corporals and Corporals.

Why is NS necessary? Now tell us you have a better plan.

I support more privileges to be extended to citizens soldiers, especially if full time 'regular' service pay is not feasible. That could include housing subsidies, medical insurance and right to a fair trial and appeal to the military tribunal. Currently the privilege vs obligation equation is overly skewed against the citizen soldier.

If 'dignity' is measured in dollars, as a PAP MP liked to say, then our boys in green have very little indeed.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
50 years under Lee's PAP is a freak, it's going to change once old fart gangster is dead. A proxy PM don't work and he has no passion for politic.

i have been saying and posting this for many years.. sinkies are not just stupid , they are a fucking coward.. Cowardice takes first place.. stupidity takes 2nd..

The thing is if they developed their balls, their intelligence will increase too.. but too bad, they can't do it. That is why i look down on them... miggle with them will be an insult to human beings.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, fuck PAP for the cheebye NS.
btw did any opposition parties said they want to abolish NS or reduce ICT during election period? SDP got, right?

Forget abolishing NS. Any politcal party which advocates the abolition of government would have my fullest support. :smile:

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look around and tell me, where are you going to find an anti-NS party to vote for? OK, rain has stopped. I'm going to Beach Road for my Sunday dinner pinic.

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS is political control (brainwashing) of Singapore citizens to become conformist ,to become slaves to the MIW masters.U think this is your father's camp ! No Sir ! Drop 20 ! 1 Sir ! 2 Sir !........ Permission to get up Sir ! MIW is the most talented party on earth Sir !Now fark off !!! KNNCCB !!!!!

I totally agree.I immigrated overseas 5 years ago when my son was 12 years old but Mindef wants my son to serve NS.I went to meet up with the CMPB staff and asked for a deferment until renouncement of Citizenship for my son , the staff asked us to submit a request , got all our particulars including copies of our foreign citizenship and then send me a letter stating that under the Singapore constitution all citizens must serve NS!When i wrote back for their reasons and why some ex-Singaporean i know were granted deferment until renouncement, they send me a letter stating that they are not obliged to give me a reason and continue to repeat the Singapore Constitution.

I wrote again indicating that even an MP can 'excape' NS , President Tony Tan's son can even get 12 years deferment, sons of PRs can renounce their PR status before turning 18 and get out of Singapore, why as a Singaporean we don't have that right?The staff refused to answer our questions and continued to repeat the Singapore Constitution. When i asked to see the CMPB chief or someone who has authority to review this, the chief refused to see me and refused to give me any person to talk to and asked me to write to Teo Chee Heng indirectly.

Anyway i have decided to forget about Singapore as my son is going to loose 3 years of his life for nothing as the entrance timing to overseas university is different and he will loose out to his peers.Its not important as far as i am concern as Singapore is not the only place on Earth to make a life!

AndroAsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally agree.I immigrated overseas 5 years ago when my son was 12 years old but Mindef wants my son to serve NS.I went to meet up with the CMPB staff and asked for a deferment until renouncement of Citizenship for my son , the staff asked us to submit a request , got all our particulars including copies of our foreign citizenship and then send me a letter stating that under the Singapore constitution all citizens must serve NS!When i wrote back for their reasons and why some ex-Singaporean i know were granted deferment until renouncement, they send me a letter stating that they are not obliged to give me a reason and continue to repeat the Singapore Constitution.

I wrote again indicating that even an MP can 'excape' NS , President Tony Tan's son can even get 12 years deferment, sons of PRs can renounce their PR status before turning 18 and get out of Singapore, why as a Singaporean we don't have that right?The staff refused to answer our questions and continued to repeat the Singapore Constitution. When i asked to see the CMPB chief or someone who has authority to review this, the chief refused to see me and refused to give me any person to talk to and asked me to write to Teo Chee Heng indirectly.

Anyway i have decided to forget about Singapore as my son is going to loose 3 years of his life for nothing as the entrance timing to overseas university is different and he will loose out to his peers.Its not important as far as i am concern as Singapore is not the only place on Earth to make a life!

Your son, one day would be very grateful for what you have done.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

get a lawyer to apply for a judicial review of their decision. i am sure MINEDF will more than cooperate with you after that.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally agree.I immigrated overseas 5 years ago when my son was 12 years old but Mindef wants my son to serve NS.I went to meet up with the CMPB staff and asked for a deferment until renouncement of Citizenship for my son , the staff asked us to submit a request , got all our particulars including copies of our foreign citizenship and then send me a letter stating that under the Singapore constitution all citizens must serve NS!When i wrote back for their reasons and why some ex-Singaporean i know were granted deferment until renouncement, they send me a letter stating that they are not obliged to give me a reason and continue to repeat the Singapore Constitution. (QUOTE)

MINDEF operate on a "case-by-case" basis .When your son, presuming he is still a Singapore Citizen,is called up for NS he has to obey the reporting orders or else he will be charged and thrown into DB.