• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean bullied at Work Place by new FT bosses !

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow! You are sharp.

Where got negative?
I just want to promote the good cause.

Buddhism does not encourage negative view, but emphasis on causes and effects.
A good Buddhist avoids causing others suffered.

i found that many buddhist tend to hold negative views in things and trained to see setback as passing over.. personally i do not think that is healthy.

You say nothing is permanent .. ok.. But why not see it as give it out your best to benefit the world while it last so that many will benefit from your work.

No one is indispensable... yup.. we can see it as emptiness or selfless so as to give without any expectation of reward or return.

Everything is in temporary existence... no need to attached to situation or position but need to have wisdom to prevent others to abuse you as the others have self-centered attachment which might cause harm to others to achieve what they want.

All are relative to time.. so dun waste time and work hard to serve for the benefit to others.

We are valuable at present, but in next second we would become zero... i would like to put it as we might be nothing at the moment but can be a useful and valuable human being in the next second.

Last edited:

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you... You have explained them well.

They do things right not to harm others.
But they are not the fighters, fighting for their own benefits.
They don't climb the corporate hierarchy by pulling someone down.

i found that many buddhist tend to hold negative views in things and trained to see setback as passing over.. personally i do not think that is healthy.

You say nothing is permanent .. ok.. But why not see it as give it out your best to benefit the world while it last so that many will benefit from your work.

No one is indispensable... yup.. we can see it as emptiness or selfless so as to give without any expectation of reward or return.

Everything is in temporary existence... no need to attached to situation or position but need to have wisdom to prevent others to abuse you as the others have self-centered attachment which might cause harm to others to achieve what they want.

All are relative to time.. so dun waste time and work hard to serve for the benefit to others.

We are valuable at present, but in next second we would become zero... i would like to put it as we might be nothing at the moment but can be a useful and valuable human being in the next second.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
The writer signs off as anonymous but we know his name is Jerard Lee and he worked in VRL Singapore Timetric?

My personal experience with Indians have never been pleasant. I've interviewed and hired 3 senior managers and fired all 3 within 6 months. They all have glowing CV and talks about experiences you wished you have but when it comes down to work, I'm surprised to find out that they do not even have basic knowledge and cannot deliver at all.

Back more than 10 years ago, I was in India doing a seminar and they assigned a instructor to help me setup my presentation. The guy claims to be Solaris II administrator and 5 years as a trainer but he does not know basic FTP commands.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jerald should pretend to be nice to this Keling..

Buy a Latte, piss inside the Latte and give it to him..

Smile at him when giving him the Latte and tell him its your treat..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans really are pathetic nowadays. They just roll over and surrender at the slightest hint of adversity.

The shit we had to put up with when my generation of sinkies first joined NMCs was 10 times worse. We all hung in and thrived and came out of it stronger.

They will just go down to Queen Elizabeth walk & spray "Democracy" on the ________.

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jerald should pretend to be nice to this Keling..

Buy a Latte, piss inside the Latte and give it to him..

Smile at him when giving him the Latte and tell him its your treat..

That's being too nice to the keling. He should just shit and piss in it and give it to him, smiling, saying its a treat!

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember last night my boss gave it to a staff who wrote a long complaint letter.

If he had time to write the letter, he should have time to do his work. Haha

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is not new.As earLy as 06', my Main-con empLoyed a brash young FT as Project Engineer to oversee our site works.His pay was a paLtry $2K+ max.WhiLe knowing how much we sub from them for the proJect; we reaLLy had
HeLL from this young Ah Neh Kia; so jiaLat tiLL i had to intrude & have a personaL taLk with the Big Boss..:cool:
But too bad for us, he won his Boss over; and we were never inVited for their new projects.:(

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... so jiaLat tiLL i had to intrude & have a personaL taLk with the Big Boss..:cool:
But too bad for us, he won his Boss over; and we were never inVited for their new projects.:(
u were totally useless ... ur boss shud haf sacked u! ... :eek:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is just the beginning. Our next generation will be slaves to the FTs. Indians pinoys you name it, we got it.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
The writer signs off as anonymous but we know his name is Jerard Lee and he worked in VRL Singapore Timetric?

My personal experience with Indians have never been pleasant. I've interviewed and hired 3 senior managers and fired all 3 within 6 months. They all have glowing CV and talks about experiences you wished you have but when it comes down to work, I'm surprised to find out that they do not even have basic knowledge and cannot deliver at all.

Back more than 10 years ago, I was in India doing a seminar and they assigned a instructor to help me setup my presentation. The guy claims to be Solaris II administrator and 5 years as a trainer but he does not know basic FTP commands.

this behaviour is not unique to indians. i have experienced such exaggerations too from those with low self-esteem/confidence issues. they are over compensating.

eg another group who likes to exaggerate are the malaysian chinese who work in corporate singapore. they seem to have some hang up about coming from ulu-malaysia.