• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Dollar is worthless Once Brunei Bankrupt

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am asking the fucktards again.. What is the conclusion of cpf illusion retirement vs having your own land to grow food..?

Smart people has done it to save themselves years ago.. I respect such smart people.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oz is an island-continent, Thailand, Malaysia are countries with land. Singapore is a small island. Land is limited. (Haven't you noticed?) Land allocation has to be prioritised with consideration for different uses. You want land here for people to plant kang-kong? Use your brains will you?

I am on E (Employment) Pass here. Because of my "Foreigner" status, my employer does not need to make CPF contributions for me. Hence I do not have CPF. I have medical insurance for hospital needs, if needed. You wish to call this BULL, that's up to you, but it is the truth.

Cheers!

True or not is not what you say but how it is perceived.. Everyone here is on E pass too.. There.. That is the level of your understanding.. Pathetic.