• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Dollar is worthless Once Brunei Bankrupt

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Brunei goes bankrupt, can Singapore buyout the Sultan and take over? Singapore is too small and desperately needs more land to grow. Imagine Singapore with more than 1 city and 8 times more land, that would be great.

Can. Cut your foreskin first should be no problem.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Self-sufficiency as defined by you here falls short of being able to supply one's life's needs! Ok, so you have the land to cultivate kang-kong. You and your family going to live on kang-kong three meals a day, seven days a week? You don't need meat? Or egg for protein? Or cooking oil to cook? Detergents to wash your stuff? Electricity to power your appliances?

Bro, self-sufficieny farming is for (very) rich blokes, who have comfortable incomes from investments, land to grow whatever they like, and MONEY to take care of utilities, and other expenses. At the current time, people in the rural areas (all over the world) are migrating to urban cities - because that' where the jobs are! More and more people are moving into apartments to live, uprooting from their village lifestyle, so that they can earn money - to survive. For city folk like us, it is a dream to move to the country, have a hobby farm, raise some chickens, and live on real organic produce, (by our own hands), away from the hustle and maddening crowds of congested cities. But the ticket to this is only likely via a winning lottery ticket! Good luck!

Cheers!

I say again.. I'm talking about personal self sufficiency.. Do you understand that? Or you dun understand English.. Do u know what does personal means?

I think you did not travel much or have any contract with people who live this way.. They are a happy bunch.. And life is good... I think you dun understand that the family farm is only supply to their own family and not to the masses..

Every household have their own little land to grow food.. This is what I mean...

I am comparing this unlimited supply of food to the pathetic cpf a person get in sinkieland.. Your cpf can last you for how long? Compare to forever supply of food that you grow yourself.. On your own land.

You also miss out the bartering of food between families..thisnis what thai people do... Sinkie.. Cpf.. How long can it last? Wahahaha... That is why I say sinkies are stupid..

Your friends who taken up green hobby. Wahahaha.. How the fuck can that compare to Thais who grow food for their life.. Amature vs professional.. Give me a fucking break lah. The Thais already developed a culture on self sufficiency farming and social living...

Pls dun compare 10 eggs for family of 4.. you think people who grow food on their farm has only 10 eggs, it is not like buying eggs from the supermarket.. they have too much eggs until they need to barter out and sell some of it out.. If you do not know, chicken lays egg per day.. if you have 10 chickens, you will have 10 eggs per day..

i would like to add that .. most people who has their own farms live in upcountry, not city.. If you have a problem with food being distributed to city.. as far as i know, the street of Bangkok has tons of food everywhere.. i wonder how did the food get there.. and yet, at this very moment, the people still have their own self-sufficiency farming..

Wah lou.. Now I beginning to really suspect the IQ level in this forum.. It is pathetically low. Why PAP recruit fucktard losers like this to post here???

and let me remind you... having your own land to grow your own food can last you forever, while your CPF can last you only the amount you have, even including sucking PAP's dick, you still can't beat the Thais.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Self-sufficiency as defined by you here falls short of being able to supply one's life's needs! Ok, so you have the land to cultivate kang-kong. You and your family going to live on kang-kong three meals a day, seven days a week? You don't need meat? Or egg for protein? Or cooking oil to cook? Detergents to wash your stuff? Electricity to power your appliances?

Bro, self-sufficieny farming is for (very) rich blokes, who have comfortable incomes from investments, land to grow whatever they like, and MONEY to take care of utilities, and other expenses. At the current time, people in the rural areas (all over the world) are migrating to urban cities - because that' where the jobs are! More and more people are moving into apartments to live, uprooting from their village lifestyle, so that they can earn money - to survive. For city folk like us, it is a dream to move to the country, have a hobby farm, raise some chickens, and live on real organic produce, (by our own hands), away from the hustle and maddening crowds of congested cities. But the ticket to this is only likely via a winning lottery ticket! Good luck!

Cheers!
You are a brainwashed shit.. Pathetic.. You are still attached money to everything.. This is what the establishment wants you to think.. And you go by it... Sad for you.. Go and live within your own pathetic boundaries..

I will go forth this path to have a self sufficient life... By the way, the Thais are not monetary rich but they are rich due to being in harmony with nature and nature give them what they need.

You can keep living in your "I need money so I can survive" primitive thinking.. You are being manipulated by the very own establishment you are living in..

You do not know how to have free will to live a life you want and need to suck the establishment dick to have a life..

Pls dun use your primitive thinking and drag other to be manipulated by the establishment.. It is not a healthy way to live.

Oh.. BTW.. If you don't know.. Bangkok is a city too and there are many smaller cities in Thailand too.. And their city streets is filled with food.. So how the hell did the food get there.. Strange isn't it. And much cheaper too.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers!

as proven by tonychat,u dont need meat or eggs to survive.all you need is soursop juice and a healthy dose of man meat substitute.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If brunei can let loose and follow dubai become so call modern islamic, more investors can enter.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
another low IQ post from sinkie losers..

We are here to compare CPF to a self sufficiency lifestyle by having lots of land.. any country with lots of land can be in this comparison..plus the culture that support this kind of lifestyle..

When the fuck did we talk about the leader of the country.. why people in this forum are so stupid..

for goodness sake, pls go and get some education.. your stupidity amuses the well-informed and the awaken ones.

A fucktard retard like you go anywhere is same. YoU are still that fucktard retard.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a brainwashed shit.. Pathetic.. You are still attached money to everything.. This is what the establishment wants you to think.. And you go by it... Sad for you.. Go and live within your own pathetic boundaries..

I will go forth this path to have a self sufficient life... By the way, the Thais are not monetary rich but they are rich due to being in harmony with nature and nature give them what they need.

You can keep living in your "I need money so I can survive" primitive thinking.. You are being manipulated by the very own establishment you are living in..

You do not know how to have free will to live a life you want and need to suck the establishment dick to have a life..

Pls dun use your primitive thinking and drag other to be manipulated by the establishment.. It is not a healthy way to live.

Oh.. BTW.. If you don't know.. Bangkok is a city too and there are many smaller cities in Thailand too.. And their city streets is filled with food.. So how the hell did the food get there.. Strange isn't it. And much cheaper too.

There you said that. Thailand people are morons. They are happy with being a farmer. That's what worshipping their Thai King can lead to. All Thai peasants become brainless retards like you.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow !~ I'm impressed ... this is post of 2016 stuff ~!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonychat idea reminds me of the rich man and a fisherman in the small island:

Fisherman asked rich man: Why are you working so far? What is the life purpose?
Rich man answered fisherman: I want to accumulate sufficient wealth and money so that I can retire and enjoy summer on the beach and go fishing.
Fisherman said: I am doing exactly what you want in life. I am enjoying summer and go fishing everyday now. I am not yet in my retirement age!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow !~ I'm impressed ... this is post of 2016 stuff ~!!

This is called conscious understanding.. (This is what separate forward, advanced human being from mediocre ones)

Without such understanding, you are easily manipulated by others, especially the govt, elites, media and others in power.

Conscious understanding leads to strong discernment in the situation you are in.

I can say super majority of sinkies totally lack of this conscious understanding. You can see for yourself how mediocre sinkies do posting in this forum.. you dunno how many times i facepalm myself while reading threads and posts in this forum.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

just curious did u study the social economic system of thais?did u go out there read books and research extensively how the economy of thailand and what the people do to live and survive?the reason they are self sufficient is because self sufficiency is the best they can achieve.living in harmony with nature and nature gives them what they need what bullshit are u spouting?poverty is living in harmony with nature?being primitive and uneducated villagers is living in harmony?

economies like singapore or south korea or germany are vastly different from thailand,the reason we cannot have 30 percent of population sitting around being farmers and fishermen and being self sufficient because we have to do far more complicated and advance things,even though it may seem our society is more capitalistic,competitive and cutthroat,we have to strive to better ourselves,to overcome barriers and odds and do the impossible.we are a human society,curiosity,progress and improvement to our state is what drives us forward.many of us have to go out and do jobs that seems unnecessary and bizzare and do not contribute to whats beyond basic survival and self sufficiency.and the rest of the population works to support the system and keep it going.

have u seen the workshops in germany that build those amazing complex gigantic drilling machines that bore tunnels for underground train systems at 12 feet per minute?that drill tunnels underneath the canals and french straits for hundreds of miles and reinforcing the tunnels at the same time without the ocean floor collapsing and water flooding into the tunnel?and digging these tunnels without having to use millions of slave labour like the great wall of china?have u seen the samsung laboratories in south korea that r&d these amazing processors and silicon wafer technology,and solar panels and robotics?do u think u can go to thailand and experience what its like to be a retarded farmer if a advanced society did not build the jumbo jet or high speed rails that increase the connectivity of earth?do u think the retarded thais invented and manufactured gopros and 10 megapixel camera phones so u can watch some ang moh caucasian faggot stuff his face with oyster omelette and norg hiang and tofu and ham in gravy in thailand?being self sufficient and securing basic needs is only the bottom of the maslow hierachy,it is the most basic form of human society and civilisation.....even the fucking romans and greeks and chinese advanced way beyond that thousands of years ago.

why are the streets of bangkok filled with food,because 13 percent of the thais are chinese and not as retarded as u,they know food dont magically appear on the streets by themselves like willy wonka factory,there is still need to maintain logistics,structure and distribution.go look at malaysia,indonesia and thailand,theres one reason why the chinese are the richest and they are mainly found in the richest cities like kuala lumpur,penang and malacca,not some brown monkey living in harmony banging a bunch of coconut shells in some godforsaken village in pontian in a tin roof zinc corrugated metal kampong house with no running water and a concrete

do you want us to go back to the 3rd or 4th century of subsistence economy and living off the land and whatnot?where the population is relatively small,massive famine and starvation everywhere,average lifespan was less than 40 years old,standard of living was stagnant and gdp per capita was non existent?any time a major population grew beyond 3 or 4 million there would be widespread famine and poverty because the gdp was barely able to sustain the population.rome's population at its peak was 1 million,qing dynasty the golden era of china had only a population of 2 million.until society discovered technology and industrialization,overnight the population exploded,overnight the gdp and standard of living skyrocketed.....we advanced beyond subsistence farming and developed industrial cultivation and manufacturing.

Last edited:

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
just curious did u study the social economic system of thais?did u go out there read books and research extensively how the economy of thailand and what the people do to live and survive?the reason they are self sufficient is because self sufficiency is the best they can achieve.living in harmony with nature and nature gives them what they need what bullshit are u spouting?poverty is living in harmony with

do you want us to go back to the 3rd or 4th century of subsistence economy and living off the land and whatnot?where the population is relatively small,massive famine and starvation everywhere,average lifespan was less than 40 years old,standard of living was stagnant and gdp per capita was non existent?any time a major population grew beyond 3 or 4 million there would be widespread famine and poverty because the gdp was barely able to sustain the population.rome's population at its peak was 1 million,qing dynasty the golden era of china had only a population of 2 million.until society discovered technology and industrialization,overnight the population exploded,overnight the gdp and standard of living skyrocketed.....we advanced beyond subsistence farming and developed industrial cultivation and manufacturing.

Social economics? No they don't teach that subject in the special needs school retard tonychat is attending.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just curious did u study the social economic system of thais?did u go out there read books and research extensively how the economy of thailand and what the people do to live and survive?the reason they are self sufficient is because self sufficiency is the best they can achieve.living in harmony with nature and nature gives them what they need what bullshit are u spouting?poverty is living in harmony with nature?being primitive and uneducated villagers is living in harmony?

economies like singapore or south korea or germany are vastly different from thailand,the reason we cannot have 30 percent of population sitting around being farmers and fishermen and being self sufficient because we have to do far more complicated and advance things,even though it may seem our society is more capitalistic,competitive and cutthroat,we have to strive to better ourselves,to overcome barriers and odds and do the impossible.we are a human society,curiosity,progress and improvement to our state is what drives us forward.many of us have to go out and do jobs that seems unnecessary and bizzare and do not contribute to whats beyond basic survival and self sufficiency.and the rest of the population works to support the system and keep it going.

30% of the thais are farmers because their farming methods are grossly inefficient. They also are forced to sell their crops at extremely low prices, ensuring that they will always remain poor regardless how hard they work. White farmers produce way more food per hectare, earn more and they need far less manpower.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

You on crack? Have you seen how many pulis it takes to apprehend a small boy 14 years of age? Very complicate and advance hah.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

have u seen the workshops in germany that build those amazing complex gigantic drilling machines that bore tunnels for underground train systems at 12 feet per minute?that drill tunnels underneath the canals and french straits for hundreds of miles and reinforcing the tunnels at the same time without the ocean floor collapsing and water flooding into the tunnel?and digging these tunnels without having to use millions of slave labour like the great wall of china?have u seen the samsung laboratories in south korea that r&d these amazing processors and silicon wafer technology,and solar panels and robotics?do u think u can go to thailand and experience what its like to be a retarded farmer if a advanced society did not build the jumbo jet or high speed rails that increase the connectivity of earth?do u think the retarded thais invented and manufactured gopros and 10 megapixel camera phones so u can watch some ang moh caucasian faggot stuff his face with oyster omelette and norg hiang and tofu and ham in gravy in thailand?being self sufficient and securing basic needs is only the bottom of the maslow hierachy,it is the most basic form of human society and civilisation.....even the fucking romans and greeks and chinese advanced way beyond that thousands of years ago.

why are the streets of bangkok filled with food,because 13 percent of the thais are chinese and not as retarded as u,they know food dont magically appear on the streets by themselves like willy wonka factory,there is still need to maintain logistics,structure and distribution.go look at malaysia,indonesia and thailand,theres one reason why the chinese are the richest and they are mainly found in the richest cities like kuala lumpur,penang and malacca,not some brown monkey living in harmony banging a bunch of coconut shells in some godforsaken village in pontian in a tin roof zinc corrugated metal kampong house with no running water and a concrete

30% of the thais are farmers because their farming methods are grossly inefficient. They also are forced to sell their crops at extremely low prices, ensuring that they will always remain poor regardless how hard they work. White farmers produce way more food per hectare, earn more and they need far less manpower.

That is why i say that education is useless to these stupid fucktards here.. they are a waste to the educational resources..

I am comparing the retired CPF of a sinkie to a thai family who has a land and grow their own produces... how much can a CPF last for a sinkie loser.. a land can continue to grow food ( with good maintenance) forever and feed many generations..

SInkies born in sinkieland got land to buy?? No Right?

So to have a more fulfilling retirement, CPF is an illusion. Have a real land is the real deal, not only Thais.. aussieland too, Malaysia too.. . there are many countries with lots of lands and their citizen can buy for their self-sufficient needs..

This is what i am talking about .. and what my conscious understanding is writing here.

i talk about land, you talk about farming methods.. why deviate from the topic? i am talking about personal self-sufficiency due to the ownership of real land, and these fucktards here talk about countries building these and that. deviate from topic again.. why so agitated?

so what is the conclusion??? can you guess the proper conclusion out of my conscious understanding post.. i know it will be quite difficult for these 2 fucktards but can try..

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
There isn't going to be any conclusion, because things keep changing, and our lifestyles, ways of thinking will have to evolve with these changes. Your subsistence farming may have been the way of life when our communities just grew out o the hunter-gatherer stage and mankind was endowed with the knowledge of agriculture. Its been millenia since then, and toady we have division of labour. This way, we can be more productive. Money has been developed as a common and legal means of exchange and transactions. I know, living simply, "off the land" sounds romantic and attractive to us city-folk, but many of us are not equipped to live in the rurals, I don't think anyone here is able to make a jar of jam or fruit preservatives from any kind of fruit, let alone have the skill(s) to ensure the survival of a family living in the wild. We have been raised to earn a living as technicians, administrators, bankers, traders, brokers, and maybe medical personnel. No one here (from Singapore) is going to be a farmer, unless employed as an engineer by an agricultural company to work (or operate machinery) on a farm.

Cheers!

so what is the conclusion??? can you guess the proper conclusion out of my conscious understanding post.. i know it will be quite difficult for these 2 fucktards but can try..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There isn't going to be any conclusion, because things keep changing, and our lifestyles, ways of thinking will have to evolve with these changes. Your subsistence farming may have been the way of life when our communities just grew out o the hunter-gatherer stage and mankind was endowed with the knowledge of agriculture. Its been millenia since then, and toady we have division of labour. This way, we can be more productive. Money has been developed as a common and legal means of exchange and transactions. I know, living simply, "off the land" sounds romantic and attractive to us city-folk, but many of us are not equipped to live in the rurals, I don't think anyone here is able to make a jar of jam or fruit preservatives from any kind of fruit, let alone have the skill(s) to ensure the survival of a family living in the wild. We have been raised to earn a living as technicians, administrators, bankers, traders, brokers, and maybe medical personnel. No one here (from Singapore) is going to be a farmer, unless employed as an engineer by an agricultural company to work (or operate machinery) on a farm.

Cheers!

Because you don't know what the conclusion is.. And no balls to make it in case you make a fucking fool of yourself.

Pls.. I am very experience in knowing sinkie behaviour when I spotted one.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because you don't know what the conclusion is.. And no balls to make it in case you make a fucking fool of yourself.

Pls.. I am very experience in knowing sinkie behaviour when I spotted one.

Jiu hu kia. Just shut the fuck up cos Brunei, Spore and Thailand are none of your business.

Tell your fuck UMNO government about all their EPF and worthless ringgit.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie CPF for retirement vs a family having their own land to grow their own food and produce...

which one can last time at least a lifetime without worry and feel good living till old age.

and the conclusion is... any guess????