• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Dollar is worthless Once Brunei Bankrupt

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie CPF for retirement vs a family having their own land to grow their own food and produce...

which one can last time at least a lifetime without worry and feel good living till old age.

and the conclusion is... any guess????

[video=youtube;SoHvKe9r4QM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoHvKe9r4QM[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies who always think we're so damn great for example our passport is so powerful, our spoken and written language English is so great, our education is superb etc etc and that the whole world need us especial our neighbors are dumbfucks. Our neighbors don't owe us nothing and least of all don't need us its we who need them, their markets, their resources so Singaporeans please fucking wake up and don't be so full of yourself.

That is why i stay away from sinkies and mixed with real sensible human beings such as Thais, Australian, Malaysians, Koreans Etc.. basically people who live in huge land mass.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey,, i am still waiting for some self-acting smart sinkie to come up with the conclusion of my conscious understanding of

the lasting period of CPF retired money
Vs
having a land to grow produce and having a stress free life.

You bunch of losers like to talk a lot but no balls to come up with the conclusion????

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey,, i am still waiting for some self-acting smart sinkie to come up with the conclusion of my conscious understanding of

Vs

You bunch of losers like to talk a lot but no balls to come up with the conclusion????

u can always join one of those uncle at kallang or geylang river or macritchie reservior dressed in dirty old torn shirts and slippers that looked like its been rejected by salvation army,with a pole and a bucket of muddy water and lokang fish and fish guts all over the floor,they look unemployed and happy and carefree.

go on tonychat,show us u have the balls to follow ur conscious understanding of the universe.

tonychat have u even planted a tomato in ur life?u might want to hang on to ur cpf before u try being a retarded farmer in thailand.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What is the conclusion.. No balls to say it? Once again sinkie low life talk so much unrelated craps but dare not determine the conclusion.. I am so right about sinkie shit losers..

BMSKE44

Alfrescian
Loyal
After so many replies/posting , I still don't see why Singapore dollars will be worthless when Brunei goes bankrupt? No focus value in thread name.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After so many replies/posting , I still don't see why Singapore dollars will be worthless when Brunei goes bankrupt? No focus value in thread name.

my focus is only the viability of the CPF retirement vs people having real land who can grow their own food.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello.. still no conclusion????

no balls to make any???

i am still waiting leh..

The conclusion of this:

Vs

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said there is no conclusion, and gave the reasons why I said so. If you know what the conclusion is, why don't you say it?

So, you know a couple of Singaporeans, and you make a statement that you know how Singaporeans are like? I see Singapore as a nation of people, the good, the bad, the ugly and much more. A mish-mash of different personalities, varied peoples, with different characters. I do not think it is accurate or correct to make specific statements of people in ANY society. People are people, each with a different outlook and perspective. The only experience you appear to have from your presence in this forum is the resolute persistence of belligerence and idiocy. Have fun!

Cheers!

Because you don't know what the conclusion is.. And no balls to make it in case you make a fucking fool of yourself.

Pls.. I am very experience in knowing sinkie behaviour when I spotted one.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
everytime I look at the self-sufficient thai famer working in the muddy fields filled with lots of sweat and praying the weather goes his way, I am fill of envy :(

for me I can only go to supermarkets to get my groceries and sometimes when they are closed for whatever reasons, I can only blame myself for not being self-sufficient. if only I grew my own vegetables and rear my own pigs/poultry.

I am damn sure the thai famer when he looks at how hard he needs to toil to be self-sustain will never ever want to exchange his life with a city-dweller.

just don't ask why the thai farmer sends his kids to school instead of asking them to work in his farm. education is NOT a way out of poverty in the thai farmers' eyes but they still send their kids to school don't know for what.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
everytime I look at the self-sufficient thai famer working in the muddy fields filled with lots of sweat and praying the weather goes his way, I am fill of envy :(

for me I can only go to supermarkets to get my groceries and sometimes when they are closed for whatever reasons, I can only blame myself for not being self-sufficient. if only I grew my own vegetables and rear my own pigs/poultry.

I am damn sure the thai famer when he looks at how hard he needs to toil to be self-sustain will never ever want to exchange his life with a city-dweller.

just don't ask why the thai farmer sends his kids to school instead of asking them to work in his farm. education is NOT a way out of poverty in the thai farmers' eyes but they still send their kids to school don't know for what.

what u mean poverty?its self sufficient ok?u dunno how blissful and stress free a thai's life is....

thailand does not run on money ok?what is the thai baht?thai baht is funn pieces of paper for foreigner when they come to thailand and they want to buy something.otherwise they dunno how to get what they want.foreigners are not self sufficient ok?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe each individual will have their own opinion of the term "self-sufficiency." Myself, I think many here have gotten used to having a variety and choices in life, and are not willing to live without choices. Others may accept a more Spartan lifestyle. It's one own prerogative.

Cheers!

According to some retards, selling one's cheebye/backside is also considered as self-sufficient ok.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think this paragraph sum up nicely of the sinkie fucktards here..especially those who suck PAP's dick to earn their salary.

”If you have a golf ball sized consciousness when you read a book you will have a golf ball sized understanding, when you look out , a golf ball sized awareness and when you wake up in the morning a golf ball sized wakefulness. But if you could expand that consciousness, then you read the book – more understanding. You look out – more awareness. And when you wake up – more wakefulness. Its consciousness, and there’s an ocean of pure vibrant consciousness inside each one of us. And its right at the source and base of mind, right at the source of thought and also at the source of matter.”

~ David Lynch

These losers are not at the level of conscious understanding and shoot of their mouth like they are some wise old man... give me a fucking break lah..

Ask them to guess the conclusion, all no fucking balls to state one... talk so much crap and yet still no conclusion. Keep focusing on Thailand as thailand is the only country with huge landmass... no wonder these losers do not have the capabilities to achieve self-sufficiency and need to suck their master's dick daily to earn a salary.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello.. still no conclusion????

no balls to make any???

i am still waiting leh..

The conclusion of this:

Vs

requote again.. see which fucktards can come up with a conclusion like this or got the balls to form one or too stupid to know how to form one.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I believe each individual will have their own opinion of the term "self-sufficiency." Myself, I think many here have gotten used to having a variety and choices in life, and are not willing to live without choices. Others may accept a more Spartan lifestyle. It's one own prerogative.

Cheers!

There is no personal opinion of self sufficiency.. personal opinion of self-sufficiency is called self -delusional bullshit..

Food , water and energy.. these are the 3 things if you can get unlimited amount to yourself, then you achieve self-sufficiency.

When you have land for yourself, you have food and water..energy can be achieved by telsa technology or any perpetual motion technology..

I am focusing on land only for food and water... and yet losers like you cannot even get it and try to justified your fucktardness with everyone has their own opinion of self sufficiency .. you got your freaking CPF, i wonder how long it can last you compare to land ownership which the land can give you food and water.

CPF is not self-sufficiency, CPF is a political illusion to to make you think you can have that to live forever.. what a fucking joke..

you have no land of your own, how the fuck you can have a good retirement and feed your future generation in your personal life.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Thee are available on this planet. You forgot something, the technology and ability to harness/tap the energy/water!!! You expect some stone age bugger to to able to do this? More likely you will need corporate sized entities with lots of capital resources to be able to!

BTW, I do not have a CPF account. Your farm sounds like a good idea, but there is no way me (or even those with a fat CPF account) is able to acquire one. And good luck to them if they do! I wonder how many Bank Managers and Engineers here are able to manage a farm. Most are unable to even do their own laundry!

Cheers!

Food , water and energy.. these are the 3 things if you can get unlimited amount to yourself, then you achieve self-sufficiency.

When you have land for yourself, you have food and water..energy can be achieved by telsa technology or any perpetual motion technology..

I am focusing on land only for food and water... and yet losers like you cannot even get it and try to justified your fucktardness with everyone has their own opinion of self sufficiency .. you got your freaking CPF, i wonder how long it can last you compare to land ownership which the land can give you food and water.

CPF is not self-sufficiency, CPF is a political illusion to to make you think you can have that to live forever.. what a fucking joke..

you have no land of your own, how the fuck you can have a good retirement and feed your future generation in your personal life.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes. Thee are available on this planet. You forgot something, the technology and ability to harness/tap the energy/water!!! You expect some stone age bugger to to able to do this? More likely you will need corporate sized entities with lots of capital resources to be able to!

BTW, I do not have a CPF account. Your farm sounds like a good idea, but there is no way me (or even those with a fat CPF account) is able to acquire one. And good luck to them if they do! I wonder how many Bank Managers and Engineers here are able to manage a farm. Most are unable to even do their own laundry!

Cheers!

i am talking about having a land.. in aussieland and thailand even in malaysia, these managers and engineers have their own land to grow their own food..

In sinkieland, it is all about CPF.. how long can CPF last you... it is a political illusion by the PAP to fool you into CPF = retirement life.. this is a total BULL..

Pls do not tell me if you have CPF or not.. you are a piece of phony sinkie shit.. you do not even deserve to reply in my question, you know nothing and Bullshit your way. give me a fucking break.

i am still waiting for losers like you to state a conclusion out of this.. i believe losers got no balls to state anything or just being too stupid to understand anything.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oz is an island-continent, Thailand, Malaysia are countries with land. Singapore is a small island. Land is limited. (Haven't you noticed?) Land allocation has to be prioritised with consideration for different uses. You want land here for people to plant kang-kong? Use your brains will you?

I am on E (Employment) Pass here. Because of my "Foreigner" status, my employer does not need to make CPF contributions for me. Hence I do not have CPF. I have medical insurance for hospital needs, if needed. You wish to call this BULL, that's up to you, but it is the truth.

Cheers!

i am talking about having a land.. in aussieland and thailand even in malaysia, these managers and engineers have their own land to grow their own food..

In sinkieland, it is all about CPF.. how long can CPF last you... it is a political illusion by the PAP to fool you into CPF = retirement life.. this is a total BULL..

Pls do not tell me if you have CPF or not.. you are a piece of phony sinkie shit.. you do not even deserve to reply in my question, you know nothing and Bullshit your way. give me a fucking break.

i am still waiting for losers like you to state a conclusion out of this.. i believe losers got no balls to state anything or just being too stupid to understand anything.