• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Dollar is worthless Once Brunei Bankrupt

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every country that is self-sufficient is looking to export their produce. From chickens from brazil, pork from Indoland, soy beans and corns from US etc etc. Every agricultural country exports their produce and there is overproduction for nearly all food items. Farmers in belgium had to literally throw away all their milk not so long ago to artificially reduce supply as open trade has led to influx of cheap dairy products which local farmers cant compete with due to their smaller scale. Those starvation stories you read online are not due to food shortage, but rather money shortage as no one will give food away for free, but hey, if you are willing to buy, there is endless supply literally. The key is open trade, which SG embraces with open arms. True that theoretically, Indonesia and Thailand have the land and resources to feed their people, but at the end of the day, farmers and corporations are for-profit and will sell their produce to buyers rather than feed their own poor who have no money to buy.

SG, like all other countries is not unique at all, that is also true. What we can do, others can and will emulate, but so long as we have the money, there is no need to fear others wont sell you stuffs, there is only the fear of not having enough money and it is exactly this fear which is propelling SG forward, hoarding money. Bruneians had no fear the past few decades and till today have 95% of their exports relying on oil and gas. The same goes for all supposedly self-sufficient countries in ASEAN which had no "fear". Of course, what the future holds, no one know....

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP smoked chau sinkies that Singapore is like Swiss because of Lee Kuan Yew.

Fuck your mother eh cheebye :oIo:

Singapore not not swiss because singapore is not self sufficient. Swiss has abundance of natural resources!

Singapore cannot even produce sufficient water. !!!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sultan of Brunei should be taking the country forward! Not backward into the medieval times! He has enjoyed earthly riches and lavished in western-style luxuries all his life, and now in his old age, he chooses to deny his subjects the privileges and luxuries he had been entitled to? In this, he is being a hypocrite! Too bad for his countrymen they are not organised for anything close to a revolt. The Kingdom of Brunei has seen greater days and has shrunk with the coming of the Brits, it will shrink further in the future.

Cheers!

The sultan of Brunei has made Brunei a full-fledge Islamic country with sharia laws. I am confident that within the next few years, Brunei will rise as a model Islamic state and be fucking rich.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thailand is better-off than Peesai economically, they have a large population, resources, and land (lots of it), at the moment, they are the automobile manufacturing hub of South-East Asia. And are making progress in chemicals, IT, etc. Culturally, they have much more to offer than Peesai (which is pathetic in this area). They just have to get pass this period of time that their monarch is aging, and decide what to do next after his passing, this will be a new phase for the Thais.

Again, self-sustaining small holding type farming is old-fashioned and cannot sustain (to feed the enormous populations in megacities) nowadays. Without corporate type farms, how will the agrarian industries be able to cope with supplies to cities such as Bangkok? Tokyo? NYC? London? Shanghai? Millions of eggs, chickens, fish, tons of grain are needed. For farming in Singapore, it is only possible at a hobby level, novelty, eco-ego dudes may dwelve in it, but not on a commercial scale. Simply not possible. I have a few relatives who live on landed property who boast about their green hobbies, like planting and harvesting suga-cane, pandan leaves. I would like to see them raise corn, rice, wheat or even tapioca just to have enough starch to fulfil their own family's carbohydrate needs!!! Or how about aiing chickens to have eggs! No way man! Family of four (small) will require say 10 eggs a day! How? Might need to learn how to make fake eggs from the Ah Tiongs!

Cheers!

I say again.. I'm talking about personal self sufficiency.. Do you understand that? Or you dun understand English.. Do u know what does personal means?

I think you did not travel much or have any contract with people who live this way.. They are a happy bunch.. And life is good... I think you dun understand that the family farm is only supply to their own family and not to the masses..

Every household have their own little land to grow food.. This is what I mean...

I am comparing this unlimited supply of food to the pathetic cpf a person get in sinkieland.. Your cpf can last you for how long? Compare to forever supply of food that you grow yourself.. On your own land.

You also miss out the bartering of food between families..thisnis what thai people do... Sinkie.. Cpf.. How long can it last? Wahahaha... That is why I say sinkies are stupid..

Your friends who taken up green hobby. Wahahaha.. How the fuck can that compare to Thais who grow food for their life.. Amature vs professional.. Give me a fucking break lah. The Thais already developed a culture on self sufficiency farming and social living...

Pls dun compare 10 eggs for family of 4.. you think people who grow food on their farm has only 10 eggs, it is not like buying eggs from the supermarket.. they have too much eggs until they need to barter out and sell some of it out.. If you do not know, chicken lays egg per day.. if you have 10 chickens, you will have 10 eggs per day..

i would like to add that .. most people who has their own farms live in upcountry, not city.. If you have a problem with food being distributed to city.. as far as i know, the street of Bangkok has tons of food everywhere.. i wonder how did the food get there.. and yet, at this very moment, the people still have their own self-sufficiency farming..

Wah lou.. Now I beginning to really suspect the IQ level in this forum.. It is pathetically low. Why PAP recruit fucktard losers like this to post here???

and let me remind you... having your own land to grow your own food can last you forever, while your CPF can last you only the amount you have, even including sucking PAP's dick, you still can't beat the Thais.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We like your jokes but if you're not joking you can go fuck spider

Why am I joking? The crux of the issue behind the rise of religious intolerance, clash of civilizations and terrorism today is because hundreds of millions of Muslims believe that an Islamic caliphate would better than the current system.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brunei is not really a huge piece of land if you ever been there. Yes it has oil and timber as natural resources to sustain the lifestyle of the Royal families and the peasants.
But it also has several white elephant as their landmark which $$$ has been poured down to the drain. For years the Sultant and his cronies are above all laws and they didn't bother
much about exploring other ways to grow the economy and in my opinion they don't have the know how and clueless about managing a country.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
brunei is ten times the size of singapore and the population is ten times smaller than singapore,now let me tell you,THAT IS PARADISE.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I say again.. I'm talking about personal self sufficiency.. Do you understand that? Or you dun understand English.. Do u know what does personal means?

I think you did not travel much or have any contract with people who live this way.. They are a happy bunch.. And life is good... I think you dun understand that the family farm is only supply to their own family and not to the masses..

Every household have their own little land to grow food.. This is what I mean...

I am comparing this unlimited supply of food to the pathetic cpf a person get in sinkieland.. Your cpf can last you for how long? Compare to forever supply of food that you grow yourself.. On your own land.

You also miss out the bartering of food between families..thisnis what thai people do... Sinkie.. Cpf.. How long can it last? Wahahaha... That is why I say sinkies are stupid..

Your friends who taken up green hobby. Wahahaha.. How the fuck can that compare to Thais who grow food for their life.. Amature vs professional.. Give me a fucking break lah. The Thais already developed a culture on self sufficiency farming and social living...

Pls dun compare 10 eggs for family of 4.. you think people who grow food on their farm has only 10 eggs, it is not like buying eggs from the supermarket.. they have too much eggs until they need to barter out and sell some of it out.. If you do not know, chicken lays egg per day.. if you have 10 chickens, you will have 10 eggs per day..

i would like to add that .. most people who has their own farms live in upcountry, not city.. If you have a problem with food being distributed to city.. as far as i know, the street of Bangkok has tons of food everywhere.. i wonder how did the food get there.. and yet, at this very moment, the people still have their own self-sufficiency farming..

Wah lou.. Now I beginning to really suspect the IQ level in this forum.. It is pathetically low. Why PAP recruit fucktard losers like this to post here???

and let me remind you... having your own land to grow your own food can last you forever, while your CPF can last you only the amount you have, even including sucking PAP's dick, you still can't beat the Thais.

for once i agree with you,you are making sense tonyfag.

any country in the world can become wealthier,any country in the world can amass wealth,any country in the world can become rich and build up cpf and national reserves and wealth funds and many digit in their bank accounts over the course of twenty years as long as their population is industrious and hardworking.but one thing u cannot change is the amount of land and living space,that defines the quality of life in the long run.........money and all that is just an illusion,with limited amount of land and resources,being rich just turns into a ponzi scheme with larger and larger supply of currency chasing a limited supply of resources,this in turn causes cost of living to skyrocket and become more unaffordable and harder to obtain for the majority of the population.this type of artificial wealth we do not need.

the basic objective of life is to solve a few essential needs,a adequate shelter or roof over our heads,3 meals a day,clean water supply and electricity and transportation,if living in a first world city like singapore means u have to slog all ur life,and pay hundreds of thousands of dollars just to fulfill these basic needs then whats the point?

if u go to other countries with large land mass like australia or USA,u have the freedom to do whatever u want,u can buy an acre of farmland to grow all your food,u can build ur own hippie house for less than 70k,amazingly beautiful houses that ang mohs build with their own hands,u can put up solar panels and generate free electricity,ur roof acts as a giant reservior for rainwater that u can collect and purify urself,live 100 percent completely free off the land,best of all u can still be a millionaire and own millions of stocks and real estate generating thousands and thousands of passive income even though u dont need money at all!!!

in singapore theres no need to tell u what singapore has.......fucking tiny pigeonholes that cost half a million,trains and buses and shopping malls that is crammed with millions of trashes,cpf is barely enough for retirement,everyday slog to eke out a pathetic peasant existence while million dollar ministers laugh all the way home ho ho ho!!!!!

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Brunei is not really a huge piece of land if you ever been there. Yes it has oil and timber as natural resources to sustain the lifestyle of the Royal families and the peasants.
But it also has several white elephant as their landmark which $$$ has been poured down to the drain. For years the Sultant and his cronies are above all laws and they didn't bother
much about exploring other ways to grow the economy and in my opinion they don't have the know how and clueless about managing a country.

The first few Islamic caliphates were advanced societies with strong economies. I am sure that if the rulers focused more on their sharia laws, everything will fall into place and their economies will boom just like in the good old days of the Islamic Golden Age during the 7th - 9th century AD. That's what hundreds of millions of Muslims are wishing for.

Think_PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://thediplomat.com/2016/02/bruneis-economy-running-on-empty/

ge Credit: Sultan of Brunei via imagemaker / Shutterstock.com
Brunei’s Economy Running on Empty

With oil prices dropping, the sultanate is rapidly approaching a crisis.
By Matthew Prusak
February 17, 2016

8.6k Shares
3 Comments

With the price of oil at record lows, the small Southeast Asian nation of Brunei is quickly becoming the first oil-rich country to fall victim to an economic reliance on the energy industry. The hydrocarbon-dependent sultanate of 420,000 people now stands on the precipice of an economic calamity. At the apex of its 2008-2015 financial crisis, Greece’s budget deficit was equal to 15.7 percent of its GDP. For the 2015-2016 fiscal year, Brunei is currently on track to report a fiscal deficit valued at 16 percent of its GDP. With economic stagnation inevitable, the likelihood that the country will remain one of Asia’s richest states grows increasingly slim.

This fall from the top is all the more astonishing given the country’s current affluence. By GDP (PPP) per capita, Brunei ranks as the 4th wealthiest country in the world, according to the IMF. Due to many years of soaring demand for its vast energy resources, this small sovereign state the size of Delaware has known no end to its oil-fueled largesse, having no income tax or sales tax for locals, offering free education through university, and subsidizing housing.

But the good times are long gone: The global price for a barrel of oil has plummeted 40 percent since January 2015 and 78 percent since its peak value in 2008. Since more than 95 percent of Brunei’s exports are oil- and gas-related, for the past three years in a row Brunei’s GDP has contracted.

This has resulted in acute strain on the country’s finances. Income from hydrocarbons comprises 90 percent of government revenue – as such government earnings have already dropped about 70 percent compared to the 2012/2013 fiscal year. Despite having already trimmed the $6.4 billion 2015/2016 budget by roughly 4 percent compared to last year, further spending cuts are widely expected.

Brunei’s generous social contract greased by oil money is unlikely to last much longer in the face of yawning deficits. Such reductions are likely to anger the public, accustomed as they are to decades of benefits stemming from free-flowing oil revenue. The Sultan, a lavish spender with an estimated net worth of $27 billion, may soon find himself in the uncomfortable position of explaining the need for economic austerity to his citizens. Any resulting instability would only further hinder the country’s ability to attract foreign investment.

While Brunei has announced a development plan – Vision Brunei 2035 – to build other parts of its economy. Thus far there is little to show for it. Rather than focus on efforts to build sectors outside of the oil and gas industry, Brunei has chosen to pump even more oil.

The Sultan recently pointed to several big-ticket infrastructure projects in his New Year’s Eve address, but such construction efforts do little to abate foreign concerns over obstacles to operating within Brunei. The World Bank ranks Brunei 84th in terms of ease of doing business, well below the regional (Asia & Pacific) average of 61. And with an estimated 70-80 percent of the country’s citizens employed by the government or government-linked institutions, according to FT Confidential Research, there is limited hope for an internally-driven economic expansion.

Attempts to double down on Islamic finance have been stymied by neighboring Malaysia, a robust hub of Islamic banking itself, and Indonesia, which is rapidly building up its own financial industry. As for any optimism about developing tourism, the recent imposition of Sharia law might give holidaymakers pause about visiting a country that has banned both alcohol and Christmas.

Moreover, the currency remains pegged one-to-one with the Singaporean dollar, causing Brunei to be one of the region’s most expensive places to live and work – even in the face of its sluggish economy. Maintaining such a costly exchange rate will only further exacerbate development difficulties given the country’s current economic headwinds.

The flight of foreign labor and capital should not be the only concern of policymakers; faced with dismal economic prospects at home, Brunei’s own skilled laborers may consider opportunities in places that are free of moralist government intervention. Unless Brunei can quickly find a way to outperform its “middle-income” neighbors such as Malaysia and Thailand and reassure its own people of its place in Southeast Asia’s firmament, it will find itself in dire straits. Perhaps the recently signed Trans-Pacific Partnership will help provide economic salvation, but as the smallest economy of the twelve nations in talks, the negotiated outcomes are unlikely to be in Brunei’s favor.

The clock is ticking for Brunei to achieve its planned goal of a “dynamic, sustainable economy” by 2035. According to the BP World Energy Outlook, Brunei’s oil reserves are projected to run out in 22 years. The repercussions will be felt far sooner.

Matthew Prusak lives in Southeast Asia, where he consults for various companies and nonprofit organizations.

Think_PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/repo...d-economy-looks-to-diversify/article22750399/

Brunei’s oil-fuelled economy running on empty

Nathan VanderKlippe

BRUNEI — The Globe and Mail

Last updated Monday, Feb. 02, 2015 7:03PM EST

Rozman Junaidi is the deputy general manager of CAE Brunei, another Canadian venture in the country.

Rozman Junaidi has a devil’s grin on his face as he glances over. “You know Top Gun?” he says, holding the control stick that is the closest thing to flying a real Sikorsky S-92 helicopter in all of Asia. “It’s time to buzz the tower.”

He leans the virtual chopper forward, and a razor-sharp digital rendition of the Brunei International Airport tilts up to fill the simulator screen, built by Canada’s CAE Inc., and recently installed in the tiny Asian nation on the northern shore of the island of Borneo. The helicopter charges inches past the control tower, before plunging to the ground. A veil of red suddenly looms over the screen.

“That was fun,” says Mr. Junaidi, CAE’s deputy general manager in Brunei.

There is a metaphor of sorts in the simulated crash: Brunei is fast heading back to earth after a joyride fuelled by fountains of oil. Brunei has no income tax, no sales tax and loopholes big enough that many companies pay no corporate tax. It subsidizes basic foodstuffs and sells gasoline for 47 cents a litre. It is the world’s fourth-richest nation in GDP per capita. Oil brought outrageous riches to the royal family, which has accused one of its own of personally squandering $16-billion (U.S.).

But the bounty in the “abode of peace,” as Brunei Darussalam translates to, is starting to run thin. Oil production is down 40 per cent since 2006, while plummeting prices have robbed a good deal of the value from what remains.

“In some ways it’s one of the luckiest countries on earth, because they’re a small population with lots of oil,” said Todd Wilcox, the chief executive of HSBC Brunei. “But in some ways it’s a bit unlucky, because they have nothing else.”

Now Brunei finds itself struggling to find that something else.

Nearly 96 per cent of Brunei’s exports are oil, gas and related products, more than Saudi Arabia, Kuwait or the United Arab Emirates. At its current pace of extraction, Brunei has enough oil left for just 22 years, according to the BP World Energy Outlook. Saudi Arabia, by comparison, has 63 years left, while Kuwait has 89 (Canada has more than 100). For the past decade, Brunei has found only a half-barrel of new oil for every one it removes from the ground.

A dawning awareness that the good times are at risk has prompted a renewed effort in Brunei to build parts of its economy on something other than oil. It has sought to woo companies from across the world, going so far as to prepare a handful of industrial parks that, for now, stand largely fallow.

But a few companies have come, including Hengyi Industries, a Chinese firm with plans for a new refinery.

And for CAE, Brunei Economic Development paid to construct an entire building custom-designed to house flight simulators. Brunei government agencies also provided long-term contracts to use CAE services and awarded the Saint-Laurent, Que.-headquartered company “pioneer” status, which includes duty-free equipment imports and an exemption from all corporate tax for up to 11 years.

It’s “an enticement for a foreign direct investor. Without that deal, we wouldn’t be here,” Mr. Junaidi says.

Brunei, population 420,000, provoked global consternation in 2014 when it introduced the first phase of sharia law that will, if fully brought into force, include execution for homosexual acts, even for foreigners.

But the country has its virtues. On a map of southeast Asia, it is the bulls-eye, making it geographically central to an increasingly important region. It has an educated population conversant in English and Mandarin. It has been spared the earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis that have plagued other parts of Asia, and is politically stable.

Its largely Muslim population also provides business opportunities, in the creation of halal products, one of the reasons Richmond, B.C.-based Viva Pharmaceutical Inc. set up the country’s first pharmaceutical manufacturing operation. Called Simpor Pharma, it is a joint venture with Viva holding 51 per cent and the remainder split between the Brunei government and a local company.

Viva initially looked to set up a factory in China and Indonesia, which has the world’s largest Muslim population, said Edward Ko, Simpor’s managing director. But corruption is rampant in both of those places. So they came to Brunei instead, happy to accept the state assistance — which has extended to the government chartering a vessel to ensure regular marine cargo service. The Simpor factory is a warren of spotless rooms, each devoted to a different step in making halal herbal products, cosmetics, multi-vitamins and over-the-counter drugs.

“Asia is a booming market right now, especially for supplements,” Mr. Ko said.

But for all the government largesse, Simpor’s experience also underscores the legion pitfalls that confront a nation so accustomed to oil’s good times, Brunei officials are stumped when asked what their country did before the oil was found in 1910 (it was a rubber exporter). Brunei without petroleum seems an unimaginable concept, a reality that colours just about everything.

The virtual complete lack of other industry means Simpor must import the entirety of its raw ingredients. The pharmaceutical maker is unable to hire university graduates, who overwhelmingly take plush government jobs that are nearly impossible to lose. A culture that hasn’t had to do much competing for business – heavily-subsidized Royal Brunei Airlines is one of the region’s least profitable air carriers – can be a frustrating place to work.

In the latest World Bank rankings, Brunei tumbled to 179th spot – out of 189, barely beating out Haiti and Zimbabwe – for ease of starting a business.

“Here everything is slow and very traditional,” said Edward Ko, Simpor’s managing director.

In fact, Brunei’s efforts to diversify aren’t doing much to move it away from oil. In 2001, 89 per cent of Brunei’s exports were oil, gas and related products. In 2013, it was 95.7 per cent.

And the future doesn’t look much different. A 2014 energy white paper sketches out coming decades strikingly devoid of anything but more oil and gas. Though it’s not quite clear how it will get there, the paper calls for the country to pump 650,000 barrels of oil equivalent a day by 2035, a massive increase from 372,000 today. That, it says, will grow local employment from 10,000 today to 40,000.

Simpor, by comparison, employs about 30 Bruneians.

Faced with an impending oil crisis, in other words, Brunei has decided its best strategy is to find more oil.

“I don’t think any economist would be very bullish about the future of Brunei’s non-oil and gas sectors, to put it mildly,” said Ian Storey, a senior fellow at the Institute of Southeast Asian Studies in Singapore.

Still, Brunei hasn’t proven a terrible place to be for the Canadians. CAE expects to expand its simulator operations, and hopes to launch a flight school. Simpor is drafting plans for a multivitamin gummy bear factory, and hopes it can one day use the country’s virgin rainforest to find new ingredients.

“It’s not a perfect place to make money, but it’s a good place to make money,” Mr. Ko says. “It’s not really a business-oriented country, but we get a lot of advantages in doing business with government.”

Follow Nathan VanderKlippe on Twitter: @nvanderklippe

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thailand is great? A country that depends hugely on its imported and exported sex industry.

As long as they continue to pray to their king as if he is some deity, Thai people shall always remain poor uneducated retarded pathetic and idiots. Remain as farmers and self declare as some self sufficient entrepreneurs like what a retard here says ok.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thailand is great? A country that depends hugely on its imported and exported sex industry.

As long as they continue to pray to their king as if he is some deity, Thai people shall always remain poor uneducated retarded pathetic and idiots. Remain as farmers and self declare as some self sufficient entrepreneurs like what a retard here says ok.

not much different from sinkies praying to our diety Lee Kuan Yew.sinkies are a race of peasants,its obvious from the last ten years or so,sinkies are unable to punch above their weight,coolies and farmers alone do not provide the talent to make a first class city.

Last edited:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If no collapse how to start NWO ? How to implement compulsory chipping or vaccine ? Go with the flow die, against the flow die faster. Choose your poison ! rofl....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
for once i agree with you,you are making sense tonyfag.

any country in the world can become wealthier,any country in the world can amass wealth,any country in the world can become rich and build up cpf and national reserves and wealth funds and many digit in their bank accounts over the course of twenty years as long as their population is industrious and hardworking.but one thing u cannot change is the amount of land and living space,that defines the quality of life in the long run.........money and all that is just an illusion,with limited amount of land and resources,being rich just turns into a ponzi scheme with larger and larger supply of currency chasing a limited supply of resources,this in turn causes cost of living to skyrocket and become more unaffordable and harder to obtain for the majority of the population.this type of artificial wealth we do not need.

the basic objective of life is to solve a few essential needs,a adequate shelter or roof over our heads,3 meals a day,clean water supply and electricity and transportation,if living in a first world city like singapore means u have to slog all ur life,and pay hundreds of thousands of dollars just to fulfill these basic needs then whats the point?

if u go to other countries with large land mass like australia or USA,u have the freedom to do whatever u want,u can buy an acre of farmland to grow all your food,u can build ur own hippie house for less than 70k,amazingly beautiful houses that ang mohs build with their own hands,u can put up solar panels and generate free electricity,ur roof acts as a giant reservior for rainwater that u can collect and purify urself,live 100 percent completely free off the land,best of all u can still be a millionaire and own millions of stocks and real estate generating thousands and thousands of passive income even though u dont need money at all!!!

in singapore theres no need to tell u what singapore has.......fucking tiny pigeonholes that cost half a million,trains and buses and shopping malls that is crammed with millions of trashes,cpf is barely enough for retirement,everyday slog to eke out a pathetic peasant existence while million dollar ministers laugh all the way home ho ho ho!!!!!

hey, i am always right. please remember that!!!!

Sinkies are pathetic... born in a country and no land for them to buy. Even if you have the money to buy land, you also got no land to grow your own food. Then keep on thinking about CPF.. fuck lah, how long can the stupid CPF last you and you use it to buy a home that is not belong to you and then have a tiny amount of cpf left.. This is how much your PAP govt want you to think that your CPF is a money of survival. Then you have the stupid sinkies who think that having a chicken to lay eggs in your farm is the same as buying eggs in the supermarket.

In other country, like Thailand, a normal Thai can buy a land and have self-sufficiency lifestyle. If you want a more developed country, aussieland is great too..many land. If you want somewhere nearby and close by, go malaysia.

CPF do not give you self-sufficiency life, it gives you an illusion to make it seems like you can retire on it.

You want a real retirement, then fucking move out of sinkieland or throw out the PAP.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

another low IQ post from sinkie losers..

We are here to compare CPF to a self sufficiency lifestyle by having lots of land.. any country with lots of land can be in this comparison..plus the culture that support this kind of lifestyle..

When the fuck did we talk about the leader of the country.. why people in this forum are so stupid..

for goodness sake, pls go and get some education.. your stupidity amuses the well-informed and the awaken ones.

Last edited: