• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore appointed 2 idiots to lead the task force.

jw5

Loyal
Lawrence gives heartfelt thanks. :notworthy::inlove::tongue:

Lawrence Wong

·
Heartfelt thanks to our unsung heroes at SMRT and Land Transport Authority. You have all worked so hard behind the scenes to safely restore train services, and to assist commuters on their journeys. We are grateful for your dedication and service.
(
1f4f8.png
: [1] The Straits Times Photo by Jason Quah, [2] FB / Land Transport Authority, [3 and 4] FB / SMRT)

461959009_1083432889808856_2345206183276565144_n.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Lawrence will continue to uphold the highest standards of integrity and propriety. :cool:

Lawrence Wong

1h ·
Mr Iswaran has been sentenced to 12 months of imprisonment.
Our system of government and politics must always stay clean and free from corruption.
My team and I will continue to uphold the highest standards of integrity and propriety. The integrity of the Singapore system and tone of our society depends on the senior political leadership remaining clean and incorruptible, and unflinching in acting against corruption wherever it is discovered.
Read my statement here:
Statement by PM Lawrence Wong on the Sentencing of Mr S Iswaran

PMO.GOV.SG
Statement by PM Lawrence Wong on the Sentencing of Mr S Iswaran
Statement by Prime Minister and Minister for Finance Lawrence Wong on the sentencing of Mr S Iswaran on 3 October 2024.