• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore appointed 2 idiots to lead the task force.

jw5

Loyal
Lawrence was delighted to welcome His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah and Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah to Singapore. :smile:

Lawrence Wong

23h ·
Delighted to welcome His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah and Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah to Singapore, for the Singapore-Brunei Young Leaders’ Programme (YLP).
The 10th edition of the YLP takes place amidst a milestone year - 40 years of diplomatic relations. His Royal Highness and I reaffirmed our commitment to the special relationship between our countries, discussed existing and new areas of cooperation, and unveiled commemorative stamps for the 40th anniversary of diplomatic ties.
I was also glad to host Their Royal Highnesses to dinner and to tour the Impressions of Monet Exhibition at Gardens by the Bay.
I am confident that our partnership will continue to be robust, forward-looking, and mutually beneficial.
(
1f4f8.png
: MDDI Photos by [1,3] Lim Sin Thai [2] Ngau Kai Yan)

jw5

Loyal
Lawrence wishes everyone joy and warmth this Mid-Autumn Festival. :smile:

Lawrence Wong

Yesterday at 04:54 ·
Wishing everyone joy and warmth this Mid-Autumn Festival.
Celebrated the Festival with Our Limbang residents over the weekend— we had an enjoyable time with lanterns, carnival games, and mooncakes!
月圆人团圆,祝大家中秋节快乐!
1f3ee.png
1f96e.png

(
1f4f8.png
: MDDI Photos by Betty Chua)

jw5

Loyal
Lawrence enjoyed meeting many grassroots leaders and community partners. :wink:

Lawrence Wong

·
Enjoyed meeting many grassroots leaders and community partners at the People's Association Appreciation Reception.
For over 60 years, the dedicated staff and volunteers of PA have focused on building strong community bonds. These connections have been invaluable in overcoming challenges like the COVID pandemic, fostering a deeper sense of belonging and shared responsibility. Together, we've shaped a community where everyone plays a part in helping one another, addressing local issues, and defining the spirit of our society.
In our next phase of nation-building, the work of PA is more crucial than ever. I look forward to working closely with our grassroots leaders and volunteers to forge our new way forward, and create a better Singapore for all.
(
1f4f8.png
: MDDI Photos by Lim Sin Thai)

jw5

Loyal
Lawrence was happy to catch up with Bhutan Prime Minister Tshering Tobgay. :thumbsup:

Lawrence Wong

·
Great to catch up with Bhutan Prime Minister Tshering Tobgay. We’ve known each other since our time at the Harvard Kennedy School, and stayed connected and continued our friendship through the years.
Our two countries share a warm friendship too, underpinned by our strong people-to-people ties. We also share many common interests as small states, including a shared commitment to sustainability. Bhutan is blessed with abundant hydro power, and is one of the few countries in the world that is carbon negative, ie it absorbs more carbon dioxide than it emits from all activities. That’s why we are looking at further collaboration on carbon credits. This will build on the cooperation we already have in various areas like skills development and healthcare.
As two small nations navigating an uncertain world, we will continue to work together, leveraging on our shared values and strengths.
1f1e7_1f1f9.png
1f1f8_1f1ec.png

(
1f4f8.png
: MDDI Photo by Lim Sin Thai)
May be an image of 2 people

jw5

Loyal
Lawrence was delighted. :tongue:

Lawrence Wong

12h ·
When I was Chief Executive of EMA, I had the chance to visit New Zealand on a fellowship programme and called on then-PM John Key. So I was delighted to catch up with him, and to discuss regional and international developments affecting our two countries. Our bilateral ties are in excellent shape, underpinned by our close people-to people links, and shared strategic perspectives of the world.
(
1f4f8.png
: MDDI Photo by Ngau Kai Yan)

460567095_1073417164143762_2644313423342972405_n.jpg