• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Show your filthy evil vicious face on twitter and take up my virginity test challenge

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
auntie gan is the virtuous virgin much maligned by men in this movie. she finally found a "handsome and virtuous knight" but cut him down when he tried to seduce her.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia suay Cantonese dog son of whore always pretending and repeating lies non stop what have been said a thousand times.
one lau uncle near my home kopitiam told me tat ... only those with PhD will visit a clinic for this sort virginity test... all you need is to look at the lady nipples ... will tell whether she is a virgin or not.. :geek:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
one lau uncle near my home kopitiam told me tat ... only those with PhD will visit a clinic for this sort virginity test... all you need is to look at the lady nipples ... will tell whether she is a virgin or not.. :geek:

She is totally worthless as men still prefer to go after much younger sluts :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
auntie gan is the virtuous virgin much maligned by men in this movie. she finally found a "handsome and virtuous knight" but cut him down when he tried to seduce her.
Ya I am very suay in life always maligned by 别有用心shameless bastards and bitches that don’t like me just because I am not their kind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look at how you sickening Cantonese snake son of whore spinning tales of me. And how proud you are stealing my photos and do body shaming. Post here and on my twitter then boast. Whatever it is I am a virgin and you are a shameless thief are facts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is totally worthless as men still prefer to go after much younger sluts :biggrin:

Looks like you son of whore are caught stealing office time again. Fake respectable pmet that steal office time posting evil filthy lies of me. Pui your filthy Malaysian Indian whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Here's my confession. I lost my virginity in the 2nd week of June 1958. It was in the back seat of my father's 1952 Morris Minor. Her name was Bessie, it was her first time too. It was quite forgettable because it was a small car. But we both enjoyed ourselves.

The second time I lost my virginity was in the 3rd week of June 1958. We were at Changi Beach having a walk after dinner. Her name was Joanne, we made love under the stars. It was beautiful. Except the part when an apparition of a Jap soldier appeared briefly. I had to tell him to fuck off and find his own ghost whore.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ginfreely nipples suck until swollen and elongated. She's more than a whore.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you son of whore are caught stealing office time again. Fake respectable pmet that steal office time posting evil filthy lies of me. Pui your filthy Malaysian Indian whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

Of course la, work so hard until got fired and lost job :biggrin: